Page 14 of 17 
Username Post: Getting Started.....        (Topic#1377371)
latina43
Expert
latina43
In response to army_wifey

I met a fellow scrapper in California who scrapbooks for her husband who is in the military, i don't think she is on the site though! I am trying to make one for my brother who is in the Army has had 1 tour in Iraq. I found some cool embellishments at Michaels on cleance of the ARMY. I can't wait to get started!

Joellio
Guru
Joellio
In response to latina43

They actually have a Military challenge. Check it out. Look in the galeries of the participants for great insperation. Alot of the ladies do this challenge monthly so there are some great pages in there galleries.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15479...

Joellio
Guru
Joellio
In response to latina43

They actually have a Military challenge. Check it out. Look in the galeries of the participants for great insperation. Alot of the ladies do this challenge monthly so there are some great pages in there galleries.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15479...

joandtresmom2000
New Kid On the Block
joandtresmom2000
In response to Joellio

Hello...new here! Just wanted to know if anyone has done a football scrapbook for their son? Trying to come up with some new ideas...

Crome_Rose
Tenant
Crome_Rose
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hello, can someone tell me how I go about having a crop party?

8cutekids2scrap
Idol
8cutekids2scrap
In response to joandtresmom2000

I have not done a whole book ,but I have done a few pages,have a look If you want to ,I love sports layouts... good luck on your book...

Crome_Rose
Tenant
Crome_Rose
In response to 8cutekids2scrap

I'm new to scrapbooking. Can I get a little help?

croppincandice
New Kid On the Block
croppincandice
In response to Crome_Rose

You can find a Creative Memories Consultant in your area by visiting the website: www.creativememories.com & then click on Consultant Locator & then enter your city & state. Almost all have Crops, Weekend Getaways, & help you host a party to earn free products. All great ways to learn about scrapbooking & meet fellow scrapbookers!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

thanks for information

Laura Dessi
New Kid On the Block
Laura Dessi

hello,
i want to introduce myself! my name is Laura, i am 32 years-old, i am Italian and married to a Portorican guy! totally love anything that has to do with arts and crafts!
I love animals, i have 1 cat, 2 dogs and a horse!!! i love to read, paint, draw, take pictures, ride horses, take walks and new friends!
I hope to get to know you and share some of my passions with you!
have a great day!
Laura

jessicapanichelle
New Kid On the Block
jessicapanichelle

Hi...I am new here....don't understand anything yet...but have bought some stuff on clearance to get me started...i have printed some of the pics out...only had 4 by 6 gloosy papers to work with....and i just cut them with scissors...i new doing it that it was wrong...lol but i can't really afford all the "gadgets" just yet...lol. I haven't puchased a scrapbook yet...deciding on which i like. I am doing a baby book for my best friend vernae...she asked for that as a gift to her and her new baby because she knows i love photo editing and that it would keep me busy...so i hope i don't have to start all over....and could use a little help(is why i joined)i also signed up for the class on here...and would love to make some new friends to share my journey with...
love always
jess

amylw1
amylw1 
New Kid On the Block
amylw1
In response to Josieg

hi,

totally new to scrapbooking, and the only reason i am here is i have a project i want to do - i'll explain:

every year (well since 2008) my kids have a magical elf from santa stay with us throughout december. its here to make sure the kids are good etc and reports back to santa. BUT along the way it gets into mischief!!! (this is a BIG tradition in america).

anyway, i have loads of photos of the things the elves have done and thought about just "putting in an album" but thoought a scrapbook would look better.

so i am afer help and ideas on the best way to do this. the photos have all been ordered via an online printing company, but havent arrived yet.

amy

ylime0410
New Kid On the Block
ylime0410
In response to Josieg

Hi everyone! I am new to scrapbooking too.
I have dabbled in it and have created some basic pages, but now I REALLY want to get into scrapbooking. I am an elementary teacher and want to preserve many of the pictures I have taken and saved as well as preserve trips I have taken . I am very excited to learn about all of the neat things that make scrapbooking the cawesome art that it is!!

NotCrafty
New Kid On the Block
NotCrafty
In response to Josieg

I am very new in fact this will be my FIRST project!
I love photography and am always taking pictures of everything and everyone! I want to make a scrap book for my boyfriend.. We have been together for almost 3 years so I have everything that we have done since day 1! I would like to make one big enough that I can add more pages to and continue our story throughout our relationship. I realize I probably will have several different ones.. Guess I need to go shopping first and watch a few videos!

deebruischart
New Kid On the Block
deebruischart

Help....I am a mother of a 24, 20, 19 and 15 year old with 4 grandchildren. I have thousands of pictures from my 1st childs birth till now and most of the time u dont see me with out my new digital camera. yes, im a little late, i always liked the 35mm because it was simple, but someone finally took the time to kinda explain the digital, but Im still cautious, me and technology dont get along lol, but where do I even start....I have always just put picture in photo slots, now i would love to make each one of my kids there very own photo alblum...how do i separate them...Im lost..... I do have some scrappbooking things and i got 5 huge photo alblums, one for me and one for each of my children. Thank u so much for this websight, i wish i would of thought of this sooner, but Im just learning the computer, lol. I know thats sad at 41 but ive been divorced for 18years and had to work , work , work, now i wanna get busy and enjoy some fun women stuff and get to my other side...God bless any any advice or friends would be such a blessing..Thank U...DeAnn

Edited by deebruischart on 07-11-11 11:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to deebruischart

Hello Lovely ScapLadies!

My name is Melissa and I am 23 yrs old.
The reason that I started scrapping is because since I am in America (im dutch) I have this fascination with taking pictures just to remember how things were.
I remember when i grew up that i wasn't the best drawing artist but I had a good sense for color-schemes and scrapping.
Now my husband and I got married and we went on our honeymoon I wanted to do special things with those pictures.
So with the money we got from our family and friends I bought my first scrapbook and items.
I am sooo excited!
And I can't wait to get started and produce some nice pages to remember our memories!

What are the real items I need to make a start?

And I would love to meet some people that share the same interests that I have!

Have a really nice day!

Melissa

New Kid On the Block
In response to MelissaMedina

I am new at forum and i hope to find some help and guidance from fellow members.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

hi all
im new comer here..

glad to see u all..

alisak
alisak 
Tenant
alisak

Hi everyone, I am new here too and I am so relieved to find out that there is no wrong way to do scrap layouts. I am one who struggles with themes and such. Maybe I am making this harder than it should be. But I am looking forward to making new friends and sharing ideas. I am totally addicted to scrapping though.

StarW
StarW 
New Kid On the Block
StarW
  • StarW on 09-28-11 02:01 PM

Hello everyone, i'm a newby as well and thank goodness we're learning together by making some mistakes..lol Well i did get my photos organized today.. what a task. had alot of fun and thought of some page ideas. I do have a question.. anyone have ideas on creating a military page. Found some Navy photos of my dad on a ship..

Page 14 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics