Page 15 of 17 
Username Post: Getting Started.....        (Topic#1377371)
mayflower58
New Kid On the Block
mayflower58
In response to alisak

hello,
I am totaly new to scapbooking. I love taking family photos, and visited a craft shop this week and thought it was time to do something different with my precious photo other than place them in an photo album. I am doning some research as I have no clue where to start. Hope to start soon.

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to StarW

Go to the gallery tab and click on layouts in the drop-down menu. When the page loads, click on themes (all the way to the right)and then choose "military". There are hundreds of layouts to get inspiration from.

I am working on my son's Air Force scrapbook so I look at this section almost every day to see what new has posted.

Mama Bug
New Kid On the Block
Mama Bug
In response to StarW

Hi! I'm new here. I've been lurking for a bit and finally decided to join. Everyone here is so nice and friendly!!

StarW, I'm in the Navy and plan to do a few LO's about my time in the service. I plan to use a few anchors and rank insignia. Do you know what job he had? You could always use the symbol for his job.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Mama Bug

Hi. This might be of a help to some of you
http://suneclipsea.wordpress.com/

New Kid On the Block
In response to suneclipsea

Hi everybody, am new to scrapping n is amazed by all the possibilities. Haa....

lnr757 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Cuppascrapper

Hi everyone. I've been on this site for a little while, but I'm just now becoming "active". I look forward to seeing everyone's great, unique ideas. I'm excited to finally get started scrapbooking!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

Thanks for the good advice. Can you recommend the best method to get a good photo of a scrapbook layout to add to my gallery on here?

New Kid On the Block
In response to D Lemaster

Hello All..I'm new to scrapbooking. Been lurking around for a bit. Everybody seems so nice and helpful with information to us newbies Currently I am working on a scrapbook for my hubby documenting his time in the Airforce. Have to save room for the 5yrs he has left!!

darkone
New Kid On the Block
darkone
In response to dyna21

Hi Guys, my words of advice would be look everywhere for your products to use, when your at your local paint shop, you know those colour cards for paint, ideal for scrapping! Now it gets you thinking hey!

New Kid On the Block
In response to carey-mulligan

Hi Everyone I am totally new at this, a bit overwhelmed but loving every minute, I already have quite a nice sized collection of paper, embellishments etc. Just looking for the inspiration. Thank you all for your tips and tricks, loving this site.

Stacy

Edited by stacyhope on 12-13-11 01:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to stacyhope

Hi
I am also new to scrapbooking and to this site too. I collect different things, papers, labels,... all year, my friends tell me that I`m like a hamster or a squirrel.
I am working on my first project and this will be an album of "summer journey".
I hope I`ll soon create my blog to write about my "creative chaos".

I apologize in advance for my bad english, but I`m learnig new vocabulary every day.
(Pleas correct me what I write wrong. I won`t be mad at all)

Have a nice holidays!

anganny609
New Kid On the Block
anganny609
In response to Josieg

Great lloks like all I need is a grease pencil.... oh and a plan...

emelineh
Expert
emelineh
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Ah! I wish I had had that "get started" checklist when I 1st tried scrapbooking years ago... thanks for posting!
Emeline

disney798
New Kid On the Block
disney798
In response to Josieg

hi everyone im new to scrapbooking and im loving it.I've completed a few pages the one porb im having is what embellishments to use or where to put them i get the picture on the page then get lost

supasuze
New Kid On the Block
supasuze
In response to disney798

Hi Everyone. I'm new here too. I've actually been scrapping for a couple of years but coming here I've realised I have NO idea what I'm doing! My passion is photography and my family, so scrapbooking seemed a natural path. I have a 4 year old, a one year old and a busy job so I only get around to it once a month or so.

Anyway I'm Suze, 34 and live in Melbourne Australia. Just wanted to say hello and can't wait to learn more.

supasuze
New Kid On the Block
supasuze
In response to supasuze

Oh & can anyone recommend the best way to store the 12x12 card/paper. I always spend hours trying to find the right colour/pattern...?

domesticanddamned
New Kid On the Block
domesticanddamned
In response to supasuze

Hi.
New to the community. Still looking around and getting organized.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

Hi...I'm completely new to this. Just looking around. I signed up for the learn to scrapbook lessons so I guess I'll just start there and follow along. I'm so excited!!!

mrssugar49
Tenant
mrssugar49
In response to KelliNicole

Well it's great to know that I am not the only new person on this site. I love this site. It has inspired me to do great things. Now if I can only get the inspiration onto a page. LOL
Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Hello. I am new to scrapbooking. I am making a scrapbook for my best friend for her wedding, with pictures of them as children, and their lives leading up to the wedding. Where can i find accessories for the pages? and is there an easy way to start and fit everything together?

Page 15 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics