Page 3 of 17 
Username Post: Getting Started.....        (Topic#1377371)
cns1986
Tenant
cns1986
In response to craziboutscrappin

Hello! I am new to the forum. So far, I have completed two scrapbooks (both were for friends). I am in the middle of another scrapbook right now for my mother. I want to scrapbook more as I find it relaxing and helps relieve stress.

As far as I go, I'm 20 years old and a senior in college. I'm excited to be here, and can't wait to learn more.

Milto 
New Kid On the Block
  • Milto on 01-10-07 06:40 PM
In response to Josieg

Hi everyone.

I finally decided to get into scrapbooking. I have collected MANY pictures/awards/notes, etc...from all my children & their special days.
The boxes seem to be multiplying. Will read first and do research, have bought some material and will be adding more as I become more knowledgable. I plan on involving the children, that will be interesting!!!! LOL.

Everyone seems friendly. Hope to get to know more of you as time goes by.
Thanks
mommy4x

scrapmiser
Tenant
scrapmiser
In response to Milto

I love involving the kids. I have two ways I do this. One is where they paint a picture that will be used as the background and the other thing I do is hand them scraps of paper and cardstock and my punches and let them go crazy!

PrincessButtercup
Tenant
PrincessButtercup
In response to scrapmiser

Hi everyone. I've actually been a member of the site for a while but I'm just now finally getting going on some scrapping. I had planned to make cards but I think I'll probably end up doing a little of everything.

I'm wondering where everyone gets the beautiful lettering on so many of the projects I've seen. How many different types of lettering are there besides stickers, rub-ons and stamps? I have some stencils, but don't want to ruin what would be a pretty card or page with ugly lettering!

Thanks in advance - everyone seems so helpful here.

Brownie's Mom
New Kid On the Block
Brownie's Mom
In response to PrincessButtercup

Hello everyone, I'm totally new to this and I just don't know where to start. I've got most of the materials that I need, but have been sitting here the whole weekend just staring at the materials. Can anyone help???

ScrappyAM
Expert
ScrappyAM
In response to Brownie's Mom

Hello Everyone!! I am sort of new to scrapping...really just started last Nov. was when I did my first real page. I did a couple pages a couple years back and now im so embarressed of them! Well I have seen so many ask where to begin or what to do. I am no expert but from experience you just have to start! A good idea might be looking at the gallery or other user's webpages and getting a couple ideas and the thing is, they ideas just come..I find myself out in stores now saying "that would be cute paper" or things like that..its crazy how addicted you can be!! If anyone would like to chat or swap ideas please visit my site and PM me or reply to this one! Thanks!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to ScrappyAM

Hi guys,
I'm new too. I'm not a real dedicated scrapper, just do it once in a while. I find it hard to commit to the time needed.

md2mum 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Josieg

My girlfriend and I have decided to start with making cards. Several people have asked us to make some for them....we've just have come up with ideas. Could any one recommend a good book?

Angelbeard
Veteran
Angelbeard
In response to scrappinmyson

Hello I am new at this also.I see that you are from Fresno.I am from Lemoore

Angelbeard
Veteran
Angelbeard
In response to Josieg

HELLO WHAT IS YOUR THEME?OR WHAT IS THE PICTURE ABOUT?

Angelbeard
Veteran
Angelbeard
In response to Josieg

WHAT IS YOUR THEME?

Angelbeard
Veteran
Angelbeard
In response to Josieg

HELLO

kit-cat
Diva