Username Post: Maryland???        (Topic#1378385)
Veronica Matherne
Tenant
Veronica Matherne

Hi,

I live in Bowie, Maryland and am looking for local crops or events. Does anyone know of any? I often scrapbook at Recollections in Columbia with a group of other ladies but would rather find something a little closer to home.

Thanks,
Veronica

New Kid On the Block
In response to Veronica Matherne

I posted a crop last week that I am hosting to benefit the Weinberg Cancer Institute. It is in Baltimore/White Marsh on September 23 from 10-8pm. Here is a list of what is planned:
Goody Bag
Free Scrapbook Page Class ($15 value)
Free paper Bag Album Class ($20 value)
Contests
Games
Hourly Door Prize Drawing
Scrapbook Supply Swap
Tool Table (including hundreds of Stampin? Up! stamps)
Brunch, Dinner, Dessert, Drinks and Snacks
Please register by September 13th.

$35/$45 at door

Edited by andakay on 02-04-10 05:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Shelly Cricut Master
Tenant
Shelly Cricut Master

I live in PG county. I am hosting a "Grand Opening of the Scrapbook Room" Just to get my friends started back to SB!!! Maybe host a party?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Veronica Matherne Said:
Hi,

I live in Bowie, Maryland and am looking for local crops or events. Does anyone know of any? I often scrapbook at Recollections in Columbia with a group of other ladies but would rather find something a little closer to home.

Thanks,
Veronica

Hey Veronica! My name is Pebbles. I live in Forestville and I am looking for a crop closer in the P.G County area as well. Can you post or pm me if you find anything please.

MSD
MSD 
Diva
MSD
  • MSD on 11-19-11 11:07 PM

• Veronica Matherne Said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Veronica

There is a free potluck crop at the MD Russett Library every month. The library is right off of 198 near Wlamart. We meet the 1st Saturday of every month from 9:30am to 4:30pm. Alot of us go to Photoscraps in Eldersburg afterwards.

Also to find out about other crops join MD Scrapbooking Divas:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maryland_Scrapb ooking_Div...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryland-Scrapb ooking-Div...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics