Page 1 of 426 
Username Post: WESTERN Pa Scrappers!!!        (Topic#1380093)
scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

Heres the new thread girls

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to scrappinshortie

Hello ladies... I just got home not that long ago..Im chowin down on some Wendy's. Had a great day today

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234
In response to Jennasmomma

New thread? Of course, I just posted on the old one!! Gina, do tell, what did you get? How much did you get done?

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

Hello ladies... I just got home not that long ago..Im chowin down on some Wendy's. Had a great day today

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

At the sale I got: 2 things of MM paint, cardstock, a white box, a lil brag book thing, some disney stickers. Only spent $10.40 there

In the store itself: 2 sets of MM foam stamps, new blade for my paper trimmer, stuff for this halloween, football paper stuff, Nascar embellies. I think thats it.

Cropping I won. lol! I did 4 layouts. I do really simple layouts thats why.

Oh and I cant say why on here..but I need everyone from our lil group here to pm me so I can send you something (Crystal, Karen and Jen know what its about LOL)

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Wow, it sounds like you made out pretty well, too!! That's great! And 4 layouts is fantastic!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to Lmz1234

yeah wish i got 4 done... im almost done with my second one. i need to get the one pic reprinted and then im done... ill post them both later on today.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

So we are posting here now? I'll check back later after my 2nd trip to Scrapbook Station today. I'm gonna see how much I sold & buy some new goodies...lol. Later!!!

Edited by miklin on 09-10-06 06:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay
In response to miklin

CRRYSTAL! LMBO!!!!

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay
In response to KarenRosieRay

Sorry I didn't post last night! I showed Chad what I got...(He 1/2 watched!) Then it hit me...I was BEAT!! I took some more cold meds and went to bed!!!
Woke up this morning feeling like I was hit by a mack truck filled with Sumo wrestlers! UGH! The sinus cold I was trying to fend off yesterday won the battle. BUT in the true spirit of scrapping..I'm going to take my sad lookin self to Wal Mart and reprint that pic of my kitty MiMi that I had w/me yesterday but didn't do. I really want it enlarged and my STUPID printer is a butt head. Then I'm making a trip to Best Buy and taking a few of those crappy pics it printed and ask the what the heck is going on!

Ok..into the shower I go..Oh..Chad LOVEDLOVEDLOVED that Brownie Pizza Crystal! You SO need to post the recipie!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to KarenRosieRay

sure ill post it its nothign to it... Holly left the recipe here i can post it for all of u acuse of course we all LOVED it..

Yeah were gonna start posting here... if u wanan know why then pm me.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

hey ladies! We made it home just fine...I was so tired by the time we got in that I just crashed.

OMG...I got SO much stuff yesterday!
From the yardsale I got a book on photography for $1.00, 2 bags of magazines for like $3.00 for one bag & $4.00 for the other...each one had like 8 or 9 mags in them...and I got from Linda's table the page kit she held for me, and the Fiskars craft knife (I have a hard time holding my craft knife...so I'm hoping the grip will help me a bit...and for $1.00, who could go wrong??)

Then, from the store...thats where I did mega damage!!! lol

I got the halloween MM foam stamps, and another set of MM foam alpha stamps, the halloween MM paint set, a set of clear stamps by Rhonna Farrer...the swirls ones...3 sets of the glitter alpha stickers...pink, purple & green ones..a Lil Davis paint...the metallic mint one..a gift for a friend of mine, and I don't even remember what else lol...I know there were a couple other things I picked up!

Anyhow, I had a GREAT time ladies, and I hope we can do it again! Crystal, Jen & Karen (and Bree too!)...it was nice hangin with you girls again! Becky, Holly & Gina...it was nice meeting you & hangin out with you! Have to do it again as well!

Linda & Heather...sorry we couldn't talk more at the store...it was nice meeting you ladies as well...Heather your son is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

Well I'm off to sneak into my scrap studio while I have some free time to attempt to finish my lo LOL...yeah, thats right girls...I didn't even finish ONE flippin LO...but it was fun anyhow!!

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Diva Scraps

oh yeah...I want that brownie recipe too...and the recipe for the salsa dip! lol

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Hey girls. I had so much fun yesterday. I enjoyed meeting all of you, sorry I had to leave early. Morning sickness and nausea has really whipped me this time around. I got a lot of great ideas.

I'll post the recipes for the Brownie Pizza and Party dip too.

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly
In response to scrappinholly

BROWNIE PIZZA
1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix-prepared with on box directions.
1 can of Chocolate Fudge Icing/Frosting
1 cup of mini baking morsels
Chocolate Fudge Sundae Syrup/Ice Cream Topping
Caramel Sundae Syrup/Ice Cream Topping
3/4 cup chopped nuts, any kind (OPTIONAL)
Reddi-Whip or other whipped topping (OPTIONAL)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix brownie batter per directions on box. Line 12 inch pizza pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with Pam/cooking spray. Evenly spread brownie batter onto parchment and bake on the center rack for 18-22 minutes (depending on your oven), when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool completely.
Once cooled, spread evenly the chocolate frosting and sprinkle chocolate morsels over top. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sundae syrups over top of all. Add nuts if desired.
Using a serated knife, cut into pizza slices and serve. Top with Reddi-Whip if desired.
Makes 12 slices.

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Cheesy Party Dip
3 pounds of Velveeta (purchased as 2 pound block and 1 pound block)
1 1/4 - 1 1/2 pound 90% lean ground beef
1 can Rotel Tomatoes & Chilies, KEEP LIQUID, do not drain
1 regular can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (works the best)

In crockpot on high heat, cut Velveeta into 1 inch cubes. While the Velveeta is melting down, brown ground beef until cooked through, like you would for sloppy joes or tacos. Drain on paper towel.

When Velveeta melts down to a "soupy" consistency, turn down crockpot to LOW and add Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies, can of Cream of Mushroom and 1/2 can of water. Add beef and mix thoroughly. Heat dip until warm through and serve with tortilla chips. At the end of the party, if your crockpot allows, put crock into fridge once cooled. You can reheat the next day by adding a bit of water and heating through.

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Lisa, I am sorry we couldn't meet up yesterday. I had a blast and got away relatively inexpensively. I HAD SO MUCH FUN get new ideas and meeting everyone.

Karen, my husband didn't even ask what I got or how much I spent. He did like the pages though.

Lori, I really loved your ideas and can't wait to see more of your pages. Did Nick like the bath lo? I thought it was great, what I saw of it. SO JEALOUS OF YOUR Wishblade .

Jen, I enjoyed meeting you and your niece. Your Easter page was great, did you get it just the way you wanted it?

Becky, we didn't get to talk much, but I hope that we'll be able to catch up soon. I loved your Disney pages.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

yummmmm thanks for the recipes Holly!

Nick likes the LO so far...I am almost done with it...just a few finishing touches and then I have to stitch on the journal strips. From now on I'm not done with a LO until I scan it...so I promise to get it scanned once done lol It'll be alot easier & NO excuses now cause the scanner is in my scrap studio and hooked to my pc.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

forgot to ask...did you find your camera Holly? I double checked through my stuff a bit ago when I thought of it just to make sure it didn't intermingle since you were sitting behind me and my stuff was so spread out lol

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

Oh i see how it is holly, dont even commment on my lo's i did.. LMAO!! j/k

yeah i found her camera, it was right beside my telephone stand...

so when we meeting next?!?! lol!!!

Holly and Karen u two can come up anytime since u both are so close to me..

Page 1 of 426 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics