Page 2 of 426 
Username Post: WESTERN Pa Scrappers!!!        (Topic#1380093)
scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly
In response to scrappinshortie

crystal delivered the camera to me this morning. Pregnancy brain caused the temporary insanity for me to forget where it was. THANK GOD FOR CRYSTAL!!! Brian is happy that I had fun and he thinks it'll be ok if I get together from crops more often. YEAH ME!!!! Crystal i loved your layout. Only if I were so creative. (I am actually really jealous of your talents and studio)

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

I just purchased my cirle scissors at Joann's. I can't wait to try them out. Can anyone rate to TOMBO MONO adhesive runners/dispensers? I know everyone was voicing issues with their favorites but I wanted to know about this one.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to scrappinholly

You mean the blue one Holly? the one Jen was using? I love it, my own problem is that i can only find refills for it at Joanne's. Figures since im always at walmart! lol

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly
In response to Jennasmomma

The blue one is the permenant and the green one is repositionable. I bought one of each to try them. Try an online purchase of the refills, that way your can get your fill with one order.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

Ok I am back from Butler and my total was.....................$75.50!!!!
Wow, I didn't know I had THAT much...lol. I spent about half of it up there on some paper & MM foam stamps I have been eyeing for awhile and bought a journal template and another cat eye chalk ink. Oh and the new Scapbooks Answers mag.
I also felt like I was hit by a mack truck. I took this sinus med and wow it KO'd me.
Anywho it was great to finally meet you all! Heather your little guy is sooo cute! Love the red hair!
How many times a year do they have yardsales? Anyone know? I am going to sale again, cause after you set up you can go look around They say not to buy anything untill it starts, but if you just hold it they won't say anything. I got some neat things that way...lol.
I am going to try that brownie pie! Sounds great!
Oct. 7 is the BPC MEMBER sale, anyone going?
Well talk to ya later.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to miklin

I would go to the BPC member sale but thats Rayna's birthday party...unless we move it to the 8th...hmm...that'd be bad of me to do wouldn't it? rofl

You made out great Linda! Who couldn't use an extra $75???!!!

Holly I'm glad you found your camera! I would go insane without mine! I take pics daily! lol

I'm also sick...and Nick isn't feelin too hot today either...I don't know what it is, but I just feel so dang tired! Rayna is kind of whiney today too...hoping she isn't sick as well!

I think in Nov I might host a lil crop here at my place...maybe we can all go to a store closer to Pgh and we'll all come back to my place and crop...or we don't have to shop, but hey, who does not wanna shop?!?! LOL Let me know what you ladies think

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to Diva Scraps

Lori: If you host one I can come early and help you set up/clean or keep an eye on the baby while you do something.

I wont be able to buy anything until at least Jan! because of disney (Thats why i said make Akrin in may LOL) but Im always up to getting together to crop.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

I uploaded the 4 pics I took last night. They arent that great because I did a quick take picture see what I get type thing. I like to get the goofy expressions sometimes ahah

http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showgallery....

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Lori, I would love to get together. There are a few stores I am sure in the Greater Pittsburgh Metro area. I hope all of your girls feel better. I can only take Sudafed so i have been living on the sinus formula. It takes care of the headache and pressure and it dries out the dripping nose.
But, like everyone else, I am just wiped out. Have a fantastic Sunday night and I will try to catch up with everyone on Monday.

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

well i got the one lo done so i posted both of them...

First Toothbrush

First Fathers Day

So holly does that mean u can come over and crop alot then??? LOL!!!!!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

hey didnt one of you send me a website where they showed who was looking for ppl for SEI gn teams? was that you linda that sent me that? Could someone send it to me if you have it.. thanks!

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

I sent you the pub calls one....(which magazines are looking for certain LO's). Is that what you meant?

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to miklin

You can tell we are all great friends...we yaked this page up to 2 pages already and it was only started late Saturday night LOL

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay

Hi guys...I'm still feelin quite yucky. (figures)
BUT I did manage to figure out what was wrong w/the printer...it was the fact I was using a photo cd I got at Wal Mart!!! YEP!! The guy at Circuit City told me their photo cd's (not the Kodak ones) are C R A P! THAT would have been nice to know about a YEAR ago when I started buying them!!! He said to put them on DVD instead, if we had a burner. we do, so from now on...that's the way we're gonna go. If I actually scan it into the computer then print, it's GREAT! Or if the pic is downloaded from the cameras memory card...fine. Just the cd SUCKS!

I did that LO of MI MI I didn't do yesterday.. I'm not sure if I like my writing on the pic or not... Ah well. I'm off to bed.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

Gina Nick will be able to watch Rayna...thanks for the offer! I did talk to Nick about hosting a crop here in Nov and he said he'd be fine with it...maybe we can plan on doing something every other month or so? We'll switch off where we'll meet up each time.

Crystal I love both lo's...the scan on them doesn't do them justice! Great work

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to Diva Scraps

I wish I had the room to host you guys. Im lucky I can put myself and my stuff in this small apt! Lol

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Good morning everyone! It sounds like you all had a great time on Saturday! (even though it sounds like most of you are now fighting colds) I hope everyone feels better soon!

I would be up for a crop in November, as long as it's not on DD b-day. And, Lori, I"m close enough to come help, too, if you need it!

Crystal, your layouts are fantastic!!

Holly, I didn't know you were pregnant... Congratulations!! When are you due?

Linda, great job on the selling!

My weekend wasn't much to talk about. I went to the picnic on Saturday and had a pretty lousy time. Yesterday we got tons and tons done around the house so we can put it up for sale in the next couple weeks.

I'm off to work. Have a great Monday!

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to Lmz1234

Morning Ladies. I hope those that are sick A) feel better soon B)didnt end up getting me sick too lol!

What does everyone have planned today? I would like to try and organize my scrap area some more. I have some big storage container things I want to put in place.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to Lmz1234

Congrats Linda on the success of the sale!

Lori sounds like a good plan for a crop. That is as long as there isn't too much of that s word (snow) It would be a bit of a drive for me, maybe Jen and I could car pool. Bob does hunt alot in Nov and December so that might be the only other reason I couldn't make it.

So we are western Pa'ers now? Me, being an honorary Pa'er

Oh my! I also am trying to fight some sinus thing. Boy, what a group we are.

I started "the pill" recently. I got tired of waiting for my DH to get the snip, snip done. I think I have to call the Dr. and get a different kind. It has made me feel so sick! Yuck! I do not remember feeling like this before when I took the pill.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to scrappinbecky

OK, I want to know what everyone "wants" now that we have seen other peoples stuff.

I want to get some of the foam stamps, cats eyes ink.... those are for sure.

Page 2 of 426 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics