Page 424 of 426 
Username Post: WESTERN Pa Scrappers!!!        (Topic#1380093)
kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Kel3 loves animals

Hi everyone. how is everyone? the scrap station was wonderful last weekend. it was kit day and i bought like 2 kits. I wish that store was closer. I'm going over to Altoona on Wednesday because she is having a day crop so i'll get some things done.

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to kirkkevinsmom

i wish it was closer to me too.

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

Hello Everyone! Nice to see some new posts and new faces! I have been working on this and that. Winter has been lets just say different! So much time was spent shoveling snow three times a day. Don't get me wrong I did not shovel the snow but I felt guilty scrapbooking while he was out there shoveling snow! That is all over now and I love to scrapbook when he is doing yard work! He enjoys that and I enjoy he enjoys it! I have been looking at the gallery and enjoying all the talent on this site. I have been working on cards using my Cricut and Rubber stamps and the clear ones. Learning a few new ways to use the products I have purchased. Now need a paper factory to keep me going! Hope everyone is doing well with their health and crafts. Spring is here!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to KITswpa

I wish I lived closer to it and i'm only up route 8 from it!! I was there on that saturday kit sale day too!, i didn't stay long all i needed was some card stock and adhesive for my crop the next day which went beautiful!! If anyone wants to know when the next one is please PM me! I've been busy working with CTMH & Pure Romance.. Christopher and I are cleaning out the house for some spring cleaning, and getting stuff ready for summer yard work and BBQ's!

Planning another Disney trip, and a trip to SC.. Life isn't a vacation though, so we aren't going EVERYWHERE! Just a few places hope everyone is good!

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to love4scrappin85

happy Easter

KITswpa
Veteran
KITswpa

Hello Everyone! I can not wait to see the kids and their Easter Baskets and Easter Outfits! This time of year makes some of the best family photos!

HAPPY EASTER!

KIT

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to KITswpa

Hello all! Just wanted to pop over & say HAPPY EASTER! Hope everyones doing well!

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to Diva Scraps

looking into the future the scrapbook superstation yard sake is June 19

Tenant

love4scrappin85, do you live on Rt. 8? It goes right through my town ... I'm about 100 miles north of Pittsburgh and about 45-50 miles south of Erie.

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to dee.jaye

wow its been some time since i been on here.. kinda be outta a scrappie mood but kinda gettin back into the mood to scrap. ... hope everyones doing well.. : ) i see some new faces.. : ) welcome!!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to scrappinshortie

Yes, I live off of rt 8.. You have to make a few turns off of it to get to my house, but i'm within like 5 minutes of it. However - I live down near Pittsburgh more

I hear you Crystal, I'm trying to get back into it. I have a lot of pictures that still need to be edited from Disney... BAH! Thats the longest part!!

Tenant

Hi Crystal and Kristen, nice to meet you both!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to dee.jaye

Hello Dee! Welcome to the boards, I dont post much, but I'm always a-reading!! We need to have a meetup with all the new ladies up at the station! OR, I do crops down near the Hampton PA area, and I know that Lori does crops as well sometimes..

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to dee.jaye

• dee.jaye Said:
Hi Crystal and Kristen, nice to meet you both!

Hi nice to meet you it's been a little slow here lately nice to see new people pop in.

Tenant

It's nice to meet you too, Kelly!

I see in a post above, you mentioned about a sale at Scrapbook station in June?

Oh man, it's been forever since I've been able to go down there [at least 4-5 years!] I love that place!

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to dee.jaye

I only get there every couple years too. They have a yard sale in June where people can set up a table and sell things they don't want. It's a good time to get cheap stuff though it's crowded

Tenant

I guess since I have no way to get there these days [no car], I'll pretend I didn't even read about it. LOL :-)

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to dee.jaye

that's my problem I never have a car to get there but I'm gonna try this time

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85

I'm not selling this time, but I have to clean out my stash.. And hopefully sell at crops, etc.

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals

i added a couple new los if you wanna check them out

Page 424 of 426 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics