Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Interested in Digital? You won't want to miss this!        (Topic#1383153)
McKane
McKane 
Expert
McKane

The new version of FotoFusion (scrapbooking software) is almost ready for release. We've partnered with Lumapix and we're offering a short survey with a few questions about the software and you're invited to participate.

Whether you're a digital scrapper already, just hearing about digital scrapbooking , or somewhere in between, your feedback is welcome!

What's in it for you?
1. A chance to win a free copy of Lumapix Version 4! (We're giving away 5 free copies!)
2. Preview Version 4 in action before it's available to the public and get a glimpse of what all the fuss is about

Don't miss your chance.
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=544544

hdsue
hdsue 
Guru
hdsue
  • hdsue on 09-28-06 04:49 PM
In response to McKane

i filled out the survey

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to hdsue

I completed the survey.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to LindaC

I completed it as well but wish they would have given more specific details about the program, such as, is it for PC only or is there going to be a Mac version too? You know, the basic info like that which would have made their questions more applicable or not. Oh well...

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to Shutterbugg

Just did a small bit of research and they are PC only, however, it apparently does run on the new Mac Intel machines which is pretty much still running it in windows. They have a cool thing on their site that provides Mac users with an email address to voice their opinions on having a Mac version. Very nice of them to have included that for us Mac users!

khalgren77
Tenant
khalgren77
In response to Shutterbugg

I have used FotoFushion since I began digital scrapping over 2 yrs ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
It is soooo easy to use and user friendly. The developers are awesome to work with when we have ANY trouble with it. AWESOME customer service! All of my pages I have made are with FF. I was hurt in a hit and run motrorcycle accident that left me with a closed head injury so my memory isnt the best at times so I find the other programs a bit difficult to master or even remember how to do this and that on but FF is easy....I took the survey too and would soooo love to win the upgrade. Some of the new features look pretty awesome! Keeping fingers crossed!

scrappittydoodah
Resident
scrappittydoodah
In response to khalgren77

from the demo, that smart kit looks pretty cool.

it looks so much more intuitive and user friendly than the clunky SFD i'm using now.

i hope i win one!

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!
In response to scrappittydoodah

Good luck everyone!

~Alma Scrapera~
Expert
~Alma Scrapera~
In response to Gramma3x!!

oooh, it looks like a cool program! I hope they come out with a mac option!

Jezza
Jezza 
Veteran
Jezza
  • Jezza on 10-05-06 09:19 PM
In response to ~Alma Scrapera~

When is this software going to be available to the public?

I'm itching to have a closer look at it

mint
mint 
Expert
mint
  • mint on 10-07-06 05:30 AM
In response to Jezza

i filled out the survey also but could not get the video to work. Thank maybe its for fast service I'm dial up out here.

mint
mint 
Expert
mint
  • mint on 10-07-06 05:31 AM
In response to mint

By the way will this software be here in our store

scrappittydoodah
Resident
scrappittydoodah
In response to McKane

this was posted in sept, i'm wondering when the giveaway takes place and will they notify the 5 lucky winners on this forum or via email? and will they post the names of the winners here at SB?

Maz109
Maz109 
Veteran
Maz109
In response to scrappittydoodah

Yes, it has been a while. Be Nov soon. Do we nned o go to a specific site to find the winner?

sharin1
Idol
sharin1
In response to Maz109

I have been wanting to do digi LO but not gotten into it yet...this will definitely be of interest to me

mint
mint 
Expert
mint
  • mint on 11-27-06 04:34 PM
In response to sharin1

I did the survey but am not interested in the paper end love the digital. would like it with training videos how nice.
How do we find the winner

Gogaz
Gogaz 
Pro
Gogaz
  • Gogaz on 12-11-06 05:29 PM
In response to McKane

Survey completed

Arwym
Arwym 
Tenant
Arwym
  • Arwym on 12-29-06 09:27 AM
In response to Gogaz

Ohh! I am going to fill this out!

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to Arwym

Thank you for the link; I completed the survey. This was time well spent, and I hope this survey will be beneficial to you. Cant wait to see who wins. I previewed this several weeks ago, and was impressed; liked it better than photoshop!!!
Thanks again, Chris

New Kid On the Block
In response to All4mygrl

I filled out the survey and boy am I now interested in digital scrapbooking . Maybe now I can get some scrapbooking done. I am new to this digital scrapbooking and with what I just saw I could sit at my computer all day or my recliner and scrapbook big time. It would just take some time to scan in all my photos.

Do any of you print out your 12X12 pages or do you use 8 1/2 x 11 pages? If you print out your 12x12 pages do you print them from home or take them somewhere to be printed? What kind of printer do you use at home if you do do 12x12 pages?

Sorry for all the questions I'm just new to this. :smile :

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics