Page 221 of 222 
Username Post: The Scrap Fasters        (Topic#1399991)
scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz
In response to Stephanie D

Good for you!

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz
In response to scrapbookbuzz

I like your idea for the stencils. I did the same thing with tthe 3 hole punch. Hadn't thought of the page protectors, though. May have to scraplisft that!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit

• scrapbookbuzz Said:
I've discovered that I really don't like to scrap by myself. Every time I sit down to do it, I lose interest om abpit 10-15 minutes. So, I think I will plan on going to alot more crops in the future!

Hmm...I tend to be the opposite. I rarely get ANYTHING done at crops. I like to go just cause they are social though. I would do best in a big open scrapbook room that I could make a mess in and leave it that way. I cannot afford one though. Nor do I feel it is necessary.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Um, I think this thread is ghosting. I saw that Rio had made a post a couple hours ago, yet it's not "here."
Maybe once I post this it will show up.

It's fairly easy to scrapfast when I am unemployed. No money, no spendy!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

OH wow, three posts showed up!

Buzz, you are a CMer now? Cool!
No wonder you been wanting to crop!

This fall, once it cools down, I will be having a scrappy supply yard sale. I plan on reducing my scrappy supplies IMMENSELY. I have already joined in with my mom to purge a bunch of rubber stamp. We are storing them in a big plastic storage container until the yard sale.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to DawnInAZ

Hey everybody. STILL haven't stepped in lss, or made purchases otherwise in several months now. And it's ok! I literally have to avoid the lss.

Still unemployed, but I'm only getting low on adhesives. I can run in with blinders on and run out with just my glue now pretty easily.

Swirls R Pretty
Expert
Swirls R Pretty

JCI - I've finally arisen from the depths of ohhhhhhhh ******** this is my life. LOL and ventured back out into the real world.

Scrapbuzz - thanks so much for the paper. My ex finally brought it to me about a month ago. (sorry it took so long for me to get on here to say thanks properly)

I've done really good about not buying supplies. I haven't been in a craft store since Feb. and so many other things have been going on that I haven't even scrapped for months.

I finally dug out all my goodies Thursday and went to a friends and spent the day watching her scrap.

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

Hope everyone else is doing good. Can't wait to hear from you all.

HUGS - Phoebe

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to Swirls R Pretty

Hi everyone! It's been quiet, so I thought I'd see how everyone is doing.

I'm just about to get all of my organizing in the new scrap room done, so hopefully I will be back to scrapping soon! I'm going on vacation next week with my whole family, so I know I'll definitely have the photos to play with when I get back.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to scrappyJedi

I jusdt found this today but it supposed to work

Home made glue dots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIkD6kvfDtM

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to CorrieW

• CorrieW Said:

Home made glue dots

Oh that is so awesome!!

I'm going to show some restraint and NOT run out and buy a bottle of that glue to try it, but when I run out of my current stash of glue dots I'm going to try that!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to scrappyJedi

Soo cool! I'll have to find that Aleni's??? Tack-It Over & Over!!!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Very cool idea indeed!

Thanks So Much For Sharing!

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to KellyCali

Next question, do you know where to get it? I am making a trip down to Buffalo soon and I was wondering where it would be. I will try Michaels here but if I can't find it here anyone have any ideas? I was also going to try putting the second sheet on while drying to flatten them a bit and see what happens.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to CorrieW

Last month I had told My DD that for one whole month I was not going to buy anything from a LSS. I would try to use only what I have. I failed. and now I have to start over With trying again for next month. Wish me luck.LOL

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to armygirl

Just count the days.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Vivian loves BLING

just checking in having a nother yard sale this weekend

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz

Hello, all! Your fearless, long MIA leader (ahem) has returned! Okay, so maybe not so much of a leader as an instigator...or disappearer.

Hope all is well! I haven't done much scrapping lately but I am going to a crop tomorrow night and a weekend one next weekend. Woohoo!

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to CorrieW

• CorrieW Said:

Home made glue dots

I tried is and it works, I got the glue at M's in the glue section (there were tons of different kinds). It makes them a little thick, which is perfect for what I need on a current project but next time I am going to try a sheet on top right away to smoosh them lower (don't know if that makes sense) but they are around 1/8" high.

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to CorrieW

I'm still doing well not spending... just bought some adhesive the other day and a punch....

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to sabine

It's been 3 months since my last purchase.

Doesn't seem like very long, but in 'scrapbooking time' that's almost an eternity!

Page 221 of 222 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics