Page 222 of 222 
Username Post: The Scrap Fasters        (Topic#1399991)
scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to sabine

I had to spend today. I haven't used my Wishblade in a while and hooked it up to the Mac, and the old software is not compatible with Leopard (the OS)!! So I have to buy the upgrade (which, I will admit, does some cool new stuff).

It does replace a whole stack of punches for me, so I guess it is worth it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to KellyCali

I bought sb books the other day. I couldn't resist. They were $7 for 3 idea books and one was all 8.5x11 pages. Hard to find those at any price. They're all old, published back in 2001.

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Idea books are one of those things that I never give myself guilt over buying. Pretty much everything I do is a scraplift, so they all get put to good use.

Glad you could find some that work for you!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to scrappyJedi

November = 6 months without buying a single scrappy supply!

Woo-Hoo!!

p.s. If I'm extra-good & keep this up, I think Santa just might bring me the goodies that I want!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

btw - My Cricut has become my new best friend!

I might never need to go into a store ever again!

(OK, I may be a tad bit delirious, but you know what I mean!)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I really, really need to start on my Christmas cards!!

What's everyone else planning in way of projects for this month through December?

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to KellyCali

I am still doing great. I am at or over two years i quite smokeing on the 3rd I am going to get my self a 100.00 M card onces hubby gose to work

scrapbookbuzz
Diva
scrapbookbuzz
In response to Stephanie D

Great job on quitting smoking!

I won't be scrapping otnight. I'll be watching New Moon!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to scrapbookbuzz

ok i am alive and well, we had to move and get thing put to geather in the new places. I no longer hold the record i whent nuts and restocked a lot of supplies. pluse picked up two sets of stamps that i have been looking for and a punch. so need to change my date. but 2+ years i pretty good

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to Stephanie D

I'm still quite happy with my spending, or rather not spending... I bought two sets of stamps and some more Martha Stewart punches lately, but that's about it and I don't feel guilty... I did spend quite some cash on printing, but I'm all done with that now and I'm ready to tackle my pix again. So much to scrap and so little time... I try to scrap a few times a week now.

imarci
imarci 
New Kid On the Block
imarci
In response to kikoinonia

As I read the thread, I see many that talk of donating supplies they are not using anymore.
I am disabled at home on oxygen for life from massive blood clots to my lungs. I want to spend time that I have plenty of making cards for Operation write home and Royal family kids camp, a camp for abused and mistreated kids. I have a meager supply of PP and supplies and would welcome any donations.
I hope I'm not being to forward by asking. I live in Buffalo MN

Page 222 of 222 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics