Page 400 of 400 
Username Post: CRICUT 101        (Topic#1412667)
ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to aquabunny

It was the original Cricut, but still can do the job!!
Congrats on getting your 1st machine and even tho there is not much activity on this thread, we can still see when new posts have been made- so ask away with any questions you may have and we'll be here to help.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to ChansGram

We're still here from time to time,

I have AND love that same machine. It's a workhorse! I cut paper, vinyl, cereal boxes, and even fabric (with varying degrees of success.)

I use mine with SCAL all the time. Unfortunately, that is no longer a purchase option. I have tons of cartridges and rarely use them. I also have a gypsy and rarely use that too!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Seaexplore

I am new to this site, and see that there isn't a great deal of activity, but I don't know where else to turn. I have the original Cricut Expression, and I hadn't used it for awhile, but given that it had a USB port, I knew that I should be able to connect it to the internet. I called Cricut CS, and they walked me through the firmware update. AFTER I did this, I found out about SCAL, and you can still purchase it, AND it will still work with the Expression, as long as the update is only up to v. 2.34. For obvious reasons, Cricut updated past that point, to v. 2.43. Does ANYONE know how I can revert back to NO upgrade at all, or to back down to a lower version, so that I can purchase SCAL and do what I want to do? TIA

Page 400 of 400 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics