Username Post: CRICUT 101        (Topic#1412667)
HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

Yea Trish I do understand. The last cart that struck any interst was TBBM II. I bought it and it sat unopen for over a month. I opened it and made a cut, but didn't use the cut. I want to use the rest of my rewards points, but there isn't anything of interest or that I don't already have.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

I have close to 4000 pts, would love to find something to buy, nothing they have interests me and they don't seem to be adding any lately.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

They added ornamental iron and a few imagine carts.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

I already have ornamental iron and don't have the Imagine, so still no soup for me!
Would love paper lace ll on there tho, like that's gonna happen.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to ChansGram

Still nothing I don't have already......I would love to see more lite carts. Especially Fast Food.....I really want that one.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to PhotobearSam

Trish, don't you have the E2? If so, you might want to check out some of the Imagine carts....I have seen some cute projects from Imagine cuts

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

• PhotobearSam Said:
Still nothing I don't have already......I would love to see more lite carts. Especially Fast Food.....I really want that one.

That cart is on my wish list too. along with many others...

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Lamoo12

Kenya, I do have the E2. But w/o having the print capability, I don't really know what to expect from those carts.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

@Trish, you can cut the layers as you would with the regular cartridges. The only thing you do is loose the detail. For instance, if you cut an owl, you won't have all of the facial features.

mickeys70
Pro
mickeys70
In response to HisGEM

jci

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to mickeys70

On Friday I am off to a 3 day scrap event 1 1/2 hours fom home. I've been there before and we love it. Me and my 2 best frieds are really going to enjoy ourselves.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

Thanks Kenya,
I think I'll save my points hoping they add some regular carts.
Knowing me, if I were to get the imagine carts, I'd be out buying the "I" before I knew it!!
I'm to the point now where I just can't make myself happy with my scraproom, just too much stuff! I almost want to gut it and start over.
I am just hoping that if PC decides to axe the reward program, they at least give us time to spend what points we have stock piled!!

Sam, I hope you have a great time at the crop! Sounds fun!

Tried some scrapping this morn, got stuck, so I walked away.
Spent the day playing with the DGK'S.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to ChansGram

I'm getting ready to spend a fun time at a 3 day crop in the beautiful Simsbury Inn.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to dotfree

Have fun.....3day crops are the best.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree

Yes, they are the best. My daughter is driving up from Virginia( 7 to 8 hours) to attend this year. She usually flies up, but didn't decide if she was coming until last week.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to dotfree

I am right there with you Trish! I currently dislike some of my storage now. It was perfect at one point, but now, not so much. I need a way to store stamps and sprays.

Hey Dot!!

Everyone have a good weekend cropping and happy NSBD!!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to HisGEM

After waiting months, I finally found Fun in the Sun (lite) online for a reasonable price. We are putting the boat in the water tomorrow, so hopefully I can fire up the Cricut and get some pages made.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to 950nancy

I just looked at the fun/sun cart and I thought it may be one I can add to my list! Lately I haven't been interested in much of any of the new carts. Guess I shouldn't complain, it's nice not being tempted, I don't do well with that!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

I redeemed some points off the rewards site. I got Hey Diddle Diddle Imagine cartridge and broke down and got Ornamental Iron. HDD is the only Imagine cart available on the site that I didn't have. Some of the papers are adorable! I am hoping Country Carnival will be available soon. I still have a couple points yet to spend but not many. I am going to burn them out.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

Lucky you Kenya!
I would love a new cart, wish they'd put some new ones on. I keep looking!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics