Username Post: CRICUT 101        (Topic#1412667)
ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

Oh Kenya, had I known you had an extra Jolly Holiday!!!
I stalked that site the entire time they had the sale going and it was never there. Boo.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

Trish, I will keep looking to see if I can find one..

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

Kenya, you are too kind!!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to HisGEM

• HisGEM Said:
  • ChansGram Said:
It kills me to pay full price for a Lite. But sometimes we just have to! Hope you enjoy yours!!
I have always wanted Jolly Holiday but never broke down and did it, due to it's $40 price tag.
And when it was on sale at one of the sites it was somehow always out of stock. Just my luck.

$40? It is supposed to be $25?? That was that black Friday one. Had I known you wanted one, I had two extra ones but sold them!

Congrats on getting Artsie Nancy. Not sure if I am going to bite, but I do want the stamps....

That is funny, because I don't want the stamps. Let me know if you want them. I have no idea what they are worth.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to 950nancy

Nancy, I am not sure what the worth is either. I will see if I can do some digging and then let you know if I want them. Thank you so much

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to HisGEM

Just bought 2 Martha Stewart cake carts on eBay for $26 in total for both....love them as the fonts are very pretty.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to PhotobearSam

That is a great deal! And those are great carts, lots of goodies on those!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

Oh, wow, I thought I commented on her last week. Maybe my post never posted

FYI, there is a leak on M's BF sale. It looks like they will be selling a teal E2 with French Manor. Also I think project carts will be $19.99 and others are $29?? Not 100% sure about the prices. Back to French Manor. It is supposed to be an exclusive for circle members. I guess PC can justify that it will be an exclusive because people will have to purchase the E2 to get it

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to HisGEM

I saw the French Manor available for bonus points. Can't decide IF I need it. I have almost 6,000 points and another three carts ordered today, so that should put me way over 6,000. Do you have the cart? I have been to Paris, but don't know if I should use half my points on it. I should. The points just sit there.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to 950nancy

I have French Manor. I used it on a few cards. It was one of the best circle cartridges...it has a nice vintage feel to it~

jenst 
Resident
  • jenst on 11-18-12 03:55 PM
In response to 950nancy

I just bought the Artiste cartridge and had a blast making every box and several cards using the coordinating stamps! Too fun.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to jenst

Nancy, I like how you answered your own question!!
I see what you're saying about the points just sitting there, but 3000 for just one cart?? I would be struggling with that too.
What makes that cart worth 2000 more than any other cart, I understand it was a circle cart, but what extra am I getting for all those extra points? Are there more images on the cart to justify the larger points?
Not trying to talk you out of it, but just wondering.
Not long ago, 3000 pts could get ya a Gypsy!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

The 3000 points is also the membership to the circle. So you get French Manor, the membership, free shipping (over $50), more reward choices and "more"

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

Well there we go, that makes sense!
Does that include any future carts?

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

No Trish. They have watered down the membership to one cartridge for the entire year....which ever you choose from the rewards program in the 3000 section :/

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to HisGEM

I checked out the cart again. I love the Eiffel Tower, but most of the other cuts didn't make me say "order it." Since I just ordered three more carts this week, I can wait. They have put a bunch of new carts up for bonus points in the last month. More than what they have had for the last year, I think. I don't know what I want. I am usually not this indecisive. It is like getting a gift card and not wanting anything in the store.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to 950nancy

Nancy, I am in that situation now. I have a nice credit on cricut dot com as well as a gift card for the downloads and there is nothing.....

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

Does this mean we have too much?!!!!
Thanks for the clarification, Kenya.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

LOL Trish, I was thinking more on the lines of nothing of interest. Although I thought about getting the Mini Book cartridge...

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to HisGEM

I got my MS circle punches today. Need to go play with them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics