Page 33 of 35 
Username Post: LOUISIANA!!!!!!!        (Topic#1413193)
New Kid On the Block
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hi everyone! My name is Sheryl. I live on the Northshore (Lacombe). Grew up on the westbank. I get my Louisiana themed items from Scrappersaurus and Scrapbook Friendzee. Wish there was a store closer to home.

Edited by sheryls6 on 07-08-10 05:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to sheryls6

Hey Sheryl! You aren't too far from me! I'm in Covington. Did you ever go to crops at Scrappersaurus? I'm wondering if we've met before? LOL

New Kid On the Block

Hi Heather! I haven't been to any of the crops there but I was a frequent shopper. We may have met and not realize it! LOL

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to sheryls6

Not wishing any trouble to those along the coast, but sure wish "Bonnie" would have brought us a little rain. Our river birch tree is shedding all its leaves because it is so dry here.

Hope to post my newest layout today. It will be the first page for an album of highlights of our early married life...ancient history album! LOL

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to oakhills

I actually found time between chores to get this one posted:

Through the Years By Oakhills

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to sheryls6

• sheryls6 Said:
Hi Heather! I haven't been to any of the crops there but I was a frequent shopper. We may have met and not realize it! LOL

It's quite possible! I was there ever single weekend. LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to oakhills

• oakhills Said:
Not wishing any trouble to those along the coast, but sure wish "Bonnie" would have brought us a little rain. Our river birch tree is shedding all its leaves because it is so dry here.

Hope to post my newest layout today. It will be the first page for an album of highlights of our early married life...ancient history album! LOL

We got a ton of rain from Bonnie, but we totally needed it so I didn't complain. The day after was gorgeous. I'm really loving your heritage layouts! I subscribe to your gallery by email so I get them and remember to comment! =0)

ScrappinTiger
Veteran
ScrappinTiger

Bonnie was a big old snore...which is totally ok! We got a little rain, but for the most part, the weather was great!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to ScrappinTiger

hey gals! ive been inactive for quite some time i see..got caught up in wedding planning, getting married, then moving (again) to a new state! whats been going on?

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to Mrs. DKK

Sounds like we all need an update on the originator of this forum!! LOL Where are you now and what are you doing? Did you graduate at LA Tech?

Several of us have remained fairly active since we began with the normal events of life...weddings, babies, graduations, growing old!

Great to hear from you again!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to oakhills

yup I graduated from Tech in may of 09, and my husband graduated in nov of 09. we got married jan 1, 2010 i think part of why i wasnt on too was my computer likes being fickle and she will connect to the internet but not bring up a page.... however...new computer and internet access!!

ScrappinTiger
Veteran
ScrappinTiger
In response to Mrs. DKK

So where in Louisiana are you?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

It's great to have you back Megan!! It sounds like you've been super busy!

oakhills
Governor
oakhills

OKAY, Louisiana scrappers, it's time to get active again. What is everyone doing these days?

Just got back from vacation. Had planned to be away for 3 weeks...came home on the 16th day. Got tired of packing and unpacking the car so often. We really like going where we can get a cabin for a week or so and doing day trips from there. That was hard to do for this trip since we wanted to go to Yellowstone and for us "old" folks it took several days of driving to and from for us. We did stay in a cabin for 3 nights while we saw the sights of Yellowstone.

ScrappinTiger
Veteran
ScrappinTiger
In response to oakhills

Still here....today is game day. Every Saturday for us. Geaux Tigers! We always cook and have our usual gang over. Getting some much-needed rain right now.

As stated in one of the other forums, am counting down the days until I can quit work. The end of the year is it for me. Then I will be a house wife. I haven't been one of those in a very long time....and I'm looking forward to it.

Not much scrapping going on. I suspect as soon as the weather cools off, I'll be holed up again looking for something to do. And I don't post all my layouts anyway...

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Christine,

Yay for the rain! We needed it! I'm really enjoying this cooler weather today. I'm sure you're going to enjoy being a house wife! I agree with the Geaux Tigers! Whoo hoo!

Ann,

I can't wait to see your layouts from your vacation! It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sorry you ended up coming home early.

oakhills
Governor
oakhills

Sitting here watching LSU blunder upon blunder! Wish they had an offensive unit to match the defense!

ScrappinTiger
Veteran
ScrappinTiger
In response to oakhills

Thank God LSU had more luck than sense tonight!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

hows everyone been?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Mrs. DKK

I'm good Megan! How are you? It's been so ridiculously cold here lately that we haven't been up to much. I'm looking forward to some warmer weather. I can't wait to get out and putter in my garden.

Page 33 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics