Page 35 of 35 
Username Post: LOUISIANA!!!!!!!        (Topic#1413193)
moreen67
New Kid On the Block
moreen67
In response to annasmom

Hi, I am from Natchitoches La.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to moreen67

Hi Moreen! Welcome to Scrapbook.com. You'll love it here!

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hello to the 2 new posters...Billu Jay & Moreen67! I Live in Claiborne Parish very near the Arkansas line. So good to see some new posts to this forum. It has been very slow lately. Summer produce has kept me busy and away from scrapping very much for the past couple of weeks. Those fruits, vegetables. pickles, jams and jellies will sure be good this winter but they are lots of work right now.

Billiu Jay
New Kid On the Block
Billiu Jay
In response to oakhills

Wow you are far away from here. Sounds like you're pretty busy with that garden. But yeah I know the benefits of a garden myself. the hard work does pay off in the end. I been pretty busy lately myself as well. trying to start my career and selling mary kay on the side it's tough but i am trying. lol.

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to Billiu Jay

Hope we both can squeeze out a little time to do some scrapbooking!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to oakhills

• oakhills Said:
Hello to the 2 new posters...Billu Jay & Moreen67! I Live in Claiborne Parish very near the Arkansas line. So good to see some new posts to this forum. It has been very slow lately. Summer produce has kept me busy and away from scrapping very much for the past couple of weeks. Those fruits, vegetables. pickles, jams and jellies will sure be good this winter but they are lots of work right now.

I know what you mean! My grandma has been making grape jelly on and off for weeks now from her grape vines. I bet your family will appreciate all of your hard work Ann!

ScrappinTiger
Veteran
ScrappinTiger
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hello to Billiu Jay and Moreen 67! I live in Baton Rouge. Haven't been scrapping too much lately; so much other stuff going on. But I try to keep up with it on rainy days!

scrappinheaven
Veteran
scrappinheaven
In response to moreen67

• moreen67 Said:
Hi, I am from Natchitoches La.

Hi Moreen,
You're not too far from me. I live in Keithville which is about an hour north of you (South S'Port)

Carol

Page 35 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics