Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Oregon Scrappers        (Topic#1415701)
pearlygadget
Veteran
pearlygadget
In response to Bxr-Linda

hi there IO am in Medford Oregon. Nice to see other people from my area.

unvlmom
Veteran
unvlmom
In response to pearlygadget

I'm resurfacing after a long time away. I have been scrapping for more than 20 years. Currently I do mostly digital scrapping and educational stuff as I homeschool my boys.
I do host a monthly crop North of Salem at our church. I am a Creative Memories Consultant on a personal level mostly. I have spent the last year and a half salvaging my marriage and trying to keep out of the depression pit. We have more good days now and take it one day at a time.

kanary
kanary 
Mayor
kanary
In response to pearlygadget

Had to say hi to some Oregonians! I lived in Salem for nearly 30 years and am in Redding now. I travel up I-5 pretty regularly to see my BFF in Salem and I hit all the stores I can on the way up! --Karen

kanary
kanary 
Mayor
kanary
In response to AlyciaSanders

I love Scrapbook Fever!! I am on their mailing list and love looking over the jam-packed monthly calendar! If I still lived there, I'd take up permanent residence in your store. Nice employees, wonderful merchandise...heaven!
--Karen

Victoriaj
Resident
Victoriaj
In response to kanary

Hi, everyone. I had to do a search to find Oregon! So I'm new here, and I am in Klamath Falls. There's someone else who posted a while ago also from KF, so I don't feel quite so alone with everyone living on the I-5 corridor.

I'm going to start the SDU classes at my LSS, hopefully I'll learn enough to give me some confidence to really start working on my LOs. I have great ideas but no clue how to get them onto paper!

mustangkayla
Guru
mustangkayla
In response to Victoriaj

I'm an Oregonian too...Central Oregon! Anyone planning on attending CKC in Portland in March (or is it the end of Feb?)? I'd love to go but my baby is Due March 9th, so most likely it won't be possibly for me!

JeniP
JeniP 
Tenant
JeniP
  • JeniP on 01-15-09 03:15 PM
In response to mustangkayla

Scrappin' Getaway presents:
Portland Scrapbooking Retreat
March 6-8, 2009

So how does 54 hours of uninterrupted scrapbooking time sound?
We thought that would get your attention!

We have reserved the Executive Meeting Center at the Portland Doubletree March 6-8, 2009, the same time as Creating Keepsakes Convention, to give you the time & comfort to scrap, scrap, scrap!
The hotel is within walking distance to the Convention Center and the MAX is free, so you will be able to shop and attend classes with ease!
Each package includes:
• Friday & Saturday night lodging (not included with day pass)
• Fabulous goodie bag, contests & drawings
• Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
• Beverages and late night snacks Friday and Saturday
• Guaranteed at least 3 feet of table space & ergonomic chairs
• Make and Takes with lots of new ideas
• Access to Cricut®, 50+ cartridges, paint, stamps, ink, punches & more
• Reserved space in our Crop Room from Friday 8:00am to Sunday 2:00pm
Tote check available at 7:00am on Friday so you're not late for class

Space is limited so visit our site and register today!

Single: $450.00 * Double: $355.00 * Triple: $300.00
Quad: $285.00 * Day Pass: $215.00
www.scrappingetaway.com

jBlaze
jBlaze 
Tenant
jBlaze
In response to JeniP

Hi everyone. Doesn't look very busy here hu?
I am west of Salem about an hour.
I would love to hear of any "events" planned in OR this summer.

grammykimmy
Expert
grammykimmy
In response to Bxr-Linda

I live in Lebanon and have been scrapping for 6 1/2 years. And I have to agree, Scrapbook Fever is one of the best stores!

Teza
Teza 
New Kid On the Block
Teza
  • Teza on 07-07-09 07:07 AM
In response to grammykimmy

I'm in Grants Pass, OR. We just lost an LSS due to the owner moving away... sad

I've been a scrapper for about 2.5 years, but I've been making cards forever!!

sweetscrappin
Veteran
sweetscrappin
In response to Teza

hi all.. i live in Milwaukie, Or, I have been scrapbooking since 95, my style is pretty plain, i believe the true art is still the photo(s). I try and broaden my horizons, or even teach them when it is called for.. add me as a friend, I also have a blog where i show examples, and soon videos, if you are a beginner, drop me a note.. we were once all newbies to this wonderful craft, some take it to a whole new level, and others like to keep their stuff their own way...

scrappinraiderfan
Diva
scrappinraiderfan
In response to sweetscrappin

HI all I am in Klamath Falls. Been scrapping for about 10 years or so. If there are any good crops my way please let me know!!! I travel alot for work so I always find the lss when I am out of town.

calamityjane
Resident
calamityjane
In response to jBlaze

Hi, I was just reading through the forum and saw yours...West of Salem about an hour??? I live just south of Lincoln City. I grew up in Dallas, OR but lived in MT for 14+ years.

Where are you located? If you're interested in chatting, let me know! I've scrapped for about 6 years..but make a lot of cards. I've got tons of LOs to make but can't find time..a common problem!!

Calamity Jane

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to calamityjane

I live in Albany, OR. I'd love to meet some fellow scappers

grammykimmy
Expert
grammykimmy
In response to La8ebug

• La8ebug Said:
I live in Albany, OR. I'd love to meet some fellow scappers

I live in Lebanon and a few friends get together from time to time to scrap at a place called "Judy's Magic Memories" in Corvallis. It is a scrap house.

grammykimmy
Expert
grammykimmy

I just got an email last night that my favorite SB store is closing! Now there really is no non-box SB store close....so sad

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

I'm Sorry! never good news to hear! But at least we still can shop on the internet...that helps some but there is no place to sit and work! I have found that onliine crops are pretty good and you can work at home and visit online at the same time with other scrappers!

jascheide
New Kid On the Block
jascheide
In response to momtokatie

A Salem area scrapper here. I started about 10 years ago (wow that makes me feel old, lol) I have a 4 year old daughter now that I scrap for/with. I would love to meet some fellow Oregonians to scrap with.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics