Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Oregon Scrappers        (Topic#1415701)
colleenak
Diva
colleenak
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
Another Oregonian here!

I was starting to think everyone was from Marion County, until I got down to the end of the thread...

Colleen... wasn't aware Putnam was there 5000 years ago! LOL

I crop with some friends usually. A friend of mine got me started scrapping. I call her a pusher!
My husband jokes that she'll give you your first taste for free, but before you know it, you're on the street trying to score some colored paper and buttons! LOL

I can relate! We all need a 12x12 program!

inara77
Resident
inara77
In response to Bxr-Linda

I'm in West Linn, but grew up in Portland.

colleenak
Diva
colleenak
In response to inara77

• inara77 Said:
I'm in West Linn, but grew up in Portland.

I love West Linn. I like how they are making the "downtown" area so cute.

Bremma
Bremma 
Veteran
Bremma
In response to colleenak

Hi I just thought I'd come in and say hello. I too hail from Oregon, Silverton to be exact. But I live in Australia now. Feeling very homesick at the moment as Christmas tends to do that to me. I still can't get my head around it being the middle of summer and christmas time.

colleenak
Diva
colleenak
In response to Bremma

• HopeQ Said:
Hi I just thought I'd come in and say hello. I too hail from Oregon, Silverton to be exact. But I live in Australia now. Feeling very homesick at the moment as Christmas tends to do that to me. I still can't get my head around it being the middle of summer and christmas time.

Oh that would be very difficult! How often do you get to come back to Oregon?

Bremma
Bremma 
Veteran
Bremma
In response to colleenak

we try to make it back once every 2 years. I usually have family visit about once or twice a year as well. But still miss it. I miss the smell of christmas, Fall and Winter.

colleenak
Diva
colleenak
In response to Bremma

• HopeQ Said:
we try to make it back once every 2 years. I usually have family visit about once or twice a year as well. But still miss it. I miss the smell of christmas, Fall and Winter.

I'll try to send you the wonderful smell of cedar and fir!

Bremma
Bremma 
Veteran
Bremma
In response to colleenak

I found a place here that sells real trees so might give that a go this year, although not looking forward to the 150 price tag. And they are fir trees and I like the spruce, but beggers can't be.....At least I might get the smell of pine without it coming from a candle.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 11-19-07 12:31 PM
In response to Bxr-Linda

Hi everyone!
I am in Portland, Oregon (SE) to be exact. I am fairly new here to the site. I have been scrapping about 5 years, although I did keep track of things in college too (which was a long while ago)! LOL.
Victoria

Bremma
Bremma 
Veteran
Bremma
In response to vawm

Hi Victoria and welcome to SB. I have found this place to be very friendly and full of inspiration. have fun playing.

cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen
In response to Bremma

Took a bit to find this forum but I did. From Central Point OR (a few seconds from Medford). I just have to say I'M GOIN TO PORTLAND SOON!! No not moving BUT going to the scrapbook convention with a good friend. She has never been so it will be so much fun. I'm taking about 7 classes so I am saving every bit of money to have fun both at the convention and anywhere we can go to have fun. Not worry about hubby's and kids!! Can't wait!!

JeniP
JeniP 
Tenant
JeniP
  • JeniP on 01-22-08 02:21 PM
In response to cdsqueen

I'm REALLY new here! I live in Milwaukie and have lived in the Portland Metro area all my life. I just registered today and would love to have people in the area to chat with!

cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen
In response to JeniP

Welcome Jen, adicting place this website is. Keep in contact!!

Scrap Bug
Guru
Scrap Bug
In response to cdsqueen

I had to check in and see my fellow Oregonians. I'll soon be moving away from Central Point all the way to South Texas. I need to brush up on my Hola's and my Hey Y'all's.

JeniP
JeniP 
Tenant
JeniP
  • JeniP on 02-07-08 11:41 AM
In response to Scrap Bug

Wow, talk about a climate change! Enjoy Texas!
Y'all come back now y'hear!

JeniP
JeniP 
Tenant
JeniP
  • JeniP on 02-07-08 11:43 AM
In response to JeniP

I'm going to CKC at the end of the month, anyone else going?? How about doing the Friday Crop?

New Kid On the Block
In response to JeniP

Hi ladies, I'll be moving down there around the Hillsboro area in the next few wks. My hubby got a job promotion down there, so the kids and I are following soon. I'm scrapped off and on for around 7 yrs. I was pg with my first when I started. I recently got a digital scrappin program on the computer....omgosh is that super fun!!! So when is this convention you gals are all talking about?? Sounds like it'll be super fun.

amberanderson5
Tenant
amberanderson5
In response to Bxr-Linda

I grew up in Chiloquin Oregon about 30 minutes north of Klamath Falls Oregon. I love it there but i currently reside in Kodiak Alaska due to my employment. Hope to move back some day! Been Scrapbooking for 2002 but really got serious in 2004.

cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen
In response to amberanderson5

So what the heck is this doing 3 pages away from the top. Come on Oregon lets keep up with this state!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to cdsqueen

• cdsqueen Said:
So what the heck is this doing 3 pages away from the top. Come on Oregon lets keep up with this state!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I was browsing this forum today and thought, "where is Oregon?" Found this thread, and realized I had responded to it like a year ago.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics