Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Maryland My Maryland??        (Topic#1418827)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-14-07 07:49 AM

Anyone else from Maryland? I know there was a MD thread here some time ago, but I haven't seen one lately!!
I'm in the Bel Air area of Harford County.

Michee
Michee 
Idol
Michee
In response to Huskymom

Hi theboydbunch, I'm a Marylander also. I live on the Eastern Shore. My sister lives in your area and she's on sb.com also.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Michee

I too live in Harford County (Edgewood). We will have to get together. I am very new to this board so not sure how to PM yet!

My GF and I scrap just about every Sunday from 12-6. I am looking to rent my community center in July for a whole bunch of people (that I already scrap with) to get together for a 12 hour session. If interested, let me know! (looking to get a total of 18-20 people for cost reasons!!)

-nc

hoop scraps
Diva
hoop scraps
In response to Fargomutt

Hello, I'm from the Carroll County area! It's nice to me some other Marylanders

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31
In response to hoop scraps

Hi! I'm in Cecil County. Nancy and Boyd, there's a 12 hour crop coming up in August in Harford County. I've been to 2 here in Elkton that the same women have hosted and it's been a great time. Here's the website: www.freewebs.com/missy_the_scrapper

Nice to see you all!

Edited by ScrappyCat31 on 05-15-07 11:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

choir angel
Tenant
choir angel
In response to Huskymom

I'm from Washington County - Hagerstown. I know there are alot of scrapers in our area. We have the best scrapbooking store with the nicest owner and great teachers. You all are welcome to come west to try us out. We also have a ribbon outlet with great selectiion and prices. We also have Michaels and AC Moore, so shopping for scrapers is great.

New Kid On the Block
In response to choir angel

Please join us for a very special crop to raise money for phone cards for Soldiers!!

Saturday, Sept 8th 9am to 9pm
Titan Corporation, Lexington Park, MD

$40/scrapping space includes lunch, dinner, snacks and bevs!

Free make 'n takes!!

Fab goodie bags, wonderful door prizes and a terrific silent auction!

Vendors on site for shopping!

Please email me at [email protected] for a registration form.

Hope to see you there!
Kristie
Proud Navy wife whose husband is deployed to Guam!

scrappinPA
Idol
scrappinPA
In response to memorylanemaker

Hi Maryland Scrapbookers!!! I'vee been looking for you!!!!

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to choir angel

• choir angel Said:
I'm from Washington County - Hagerstown. I know there are alot of scrapers in our area. We have the best scrapbooking store with the nicest owner and great teachers. You all are welcome to come west to try us out. We also have a ribbon outlet with great selectiion and prices. We also have Michaels and AC Moore, so shopping for scrapers is great.

I have been to this store and it was fantastic!!! its HUGE and the people are very nice!!
-nc

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Fargomutt

• Fargomutt Said:
I too live in Harford County (Edgewood). We will have to get together. I am very new to this board so not sure how to PM yet!

My GF and I scrap just about every Sunday from 12-6. I am looking to rent my community center in July for a whole bunch of people (that I already scrap with) to get together for a 12 hour session. If interested, let me know! (looking to get a total of 18-20 people for cost reasons!!)

-nc

I still have space if you are interested!! The crop is scheduled for Saturday, July 21 from 9a to 9p. The cost is only $25. Food and Drinks will be provided.
-nc

minna
minna 
Resident
minna
  • minna on 07-11-07 11:43 AM
In response to Fargomutt

I am in Frederick. Let me know if there is a get-together at any point. Thanks!

hoop scraps
Diva
hoop scraps
In response to minna

• Minna Said:
I am in Frederick. Let me know if there is a get-together at any point. Thanks!

Are there any good scrapping stores in Frederick? I'm 30 minutes away from Frederick.

minna
minna 
Resident
minna
  • minna on 07-15-07 05:36 AM
In response to hoop scraps

Still looking. I currently use AC Moore. I heard a rumor that a new sb store came to town but have yet to find it.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to minna

There are two stores in Frederick... Scrapbooks n' More (http://pages dot frederick dot com/store/scrapbooks dot htm) and the other i just found out was up the street from this store. They can tell you the name and directions!!

There is also another store in Damascus, (Montgomery County) Roby's scrapbooking Store (http://www dot robysphotoshop dot com). I try to get to all of these stores when i am in the area (I live north of Baltimore!).

PM me if you need more info about these stores!!! or other stores in the general area!!
-nc

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Fargomutt

Here is another store that I just LOVE!!!: http://www dot greatscraps dot biz/. They are located in Millersville (close to Annapolis).
-nc

minna
minna 
Resident
minna
  • minna on 07-25-07 09:57 AM
In response to Fargomutt

I actually just found that store on 7th street. Going there this weekend. Woohoo!

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to minna

I live in Waldorf!

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to minna

• Minna Said:
I actually just found that store on 7th street. Going there this weekend. Woohoo!

Ask them to give you directions to the store arond the corner - i cant remember the name or how to get there except that it only took 5 minutes!!!
-nc

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to Fargomutt

I to am in maryland I am in Calvert county.I am acually in Solomons.

hoop scraps
Diva
hoop scraps
In response to Fargomutt

• Fargomutt Said:
  • Minna Said:

Ask them to give you directions to the store arond the corner - i cant remember the name or how to get there except that it only took 5 minutes!!!
-nc

I was just up to Frederick today and I saw a crop til ya drop off of Monocacy Blvd. I might have to check some of these places out.

Hello Charlena!

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics