Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: Maryland My Maryland??        (Topic#1418827)
New Kid On the Block
In response to memorylanemaker

Hey Maryland Scrappers!

Just wanted to let you all know that we still have room for a few scrappers and stampers at our Scrapping For Soldiers Crop! The procedes for this crop will be used by SoldiersAngels.org to purchase phone cards for our deployed soldiers.

The goody bags are full - and you won't believe how cool the door prizes are!!! The silent auction items are awesome and you will definitely want to be bidding on several!!!!!

Hope you will join us for a day of fun and spend some time catching up on all your scrapping projects!

Just email kristie@lippert.com for a registration form!

See you in September!

Wendy Jo
New Kid On the Block
Wendy Jo
In response to hoop scraps

I too live in Hagerstown. If you haven't made it to the store in my hometown, it's definately worth the trip. Their crops, classes and special events are a blast. (You don't want to miss the yard sale that they have each year!) The staff is super friendly. They take special orders and there's new product arriving weekly if not daily...hence the reason you may just bump into me when you go there. LOL!

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Wendy Jo

Ive only been to that store once - when i did the Scrapbook tour a couple of years ago. Its a great store and the people were extremely nice and very helpful!
Its just a little hike from Baltimore! but when i go to Minnesota the end of next month - i may just have to stop by there for a quickie!! LOL
-nc

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to minna

• Minna Said:
I actually just found that store on 7th street. Going there this weekend. Woohoo!

Were you able to check it out?
-nc

organized scrapper
Resident
organized scrapper
In response to Fargomutt

Please join me for the Crop for Kids at Recollections in Columbia MD. We are raising money for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in support for our daughter.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/paigeann - for information on my daughter

September 8 & 9
Crop information http://www.paigeforhope.org/CropForKids.pdf

Hope to see you there!

organized scrapper
Resident
organized scrapper
In response to organized scrapper

UPDATE!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have lowered the price for Sunday's Crop. The price for Saturday is $65 and Sunday is $25! So if you were thinking about joining us, now is the time to sign up. The welcome packet is worth the $25 in and of itself.

For more information please visit:
http://www.paigeforhope.org/CropForKids.pdf - for crop information
www.caringbridge.org/visit/paigeann -for information on my daughter

New Kid On the Block
In response to organized scrapper

Hello Maryland scrappers!!!

Join us on Saturday, November 10th from 9am-9pm to crop 'til you drop! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Cancer Institute at Franklin Square Hospital.

Details:

~Goody Bag-packed w/ scrappin' goodies from your favorite Scrapbooking Companies
~FREE Make and Takes

~Hourly Door Prize Drawings
~Contests-page layout and name tag contests
~Auctions-Silent auction to benefit the cancer institute
~Scrapbook Supply Swap-bring your unused supplies and swap!
~Tool Table
~Vendors
~Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Snacks and Drinks

Cost: $50, prepay by October 20th

and receive a free gift valued at $10!!!

Community Center at Williams Estates

3300 Eastern Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21220

To sign up or for more information,

contact Canda at 443-677-4316

or cmealo@hotmail.com

Check out www.candacraft.com for more info!

ShariD 
New Kid On the Block

Is anyone upset that Recollections is closing. I live in Montgomery County and went to Chantilly weekly. Where should i go now?

iluminot
Veteran
iluminot
In response to ShariD

I'm from Cecil County (someone said that earlier in the thread-- wee!).

Today we went to a 10 to 10 crop at a local Catholic school, because it was our (my aunt, cousin, and I) scrap. For $30 we had LOADS of fun, but boy did we feel amateur!

Everyone had so much stuff.

Does anyone know what crops go on in the Cecil area? I'm totally thrilled to go to another.

uneedgumbylove
Veteran
uneedgumbylove
In response to iluminot

i will be moving to columbia in january. i'd love to make some scrapbooking friends over there. i'll let you use my cricut if you'll be my friend lol

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to uneedgumbylove

I work in Columbia but live in Edgewood (40 miles north!) There is a Recollections store off Snowden River Parkway but they are closing in the first part of the new year - they havent given an actual date yet!

Welcome!!!
-nc

sn315on
Expert
sn315on
In response to Fargomutt

Oh! I will be moving to Charles County next month! I'm currently in Northern Virginia.

Dolores
Diva
Dolores
In response to sn315on

Do you know what part of Charles County????

New Kid On the Block

Hello fellow marylanders,I am from the eastern shore and have been scrappin for about 2 years. I love CTMH!!! just wanted to say hello.

New Kid On the Block
In response to nancy-sue

Mark your calendars for our next all day crop on Saturday, May 24th. The crop will be held once again at the Williams Estates Community Center in Bowleys Quarters, MD. Keep checking www.candacraft.com for more details.

Details:

Goody Bag-packed w/ scrappin' goodies from your favorite Scrapbooking Companies-Valued at over $20!
FREE Scrapbook Page Class
Games, Page Layout Contest and Hourly Door Prizes!
Auctions-Silent auction to benefit the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Cancer Institute
Scrapbook Flea Market- Bring your unused/unwanted supplies to sell at the crop
Tool Table
Vendors
Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Snacks and Drinks
Crop space available from 10am-10pm
Cost: $50. Prepay by May 1st and receive a free gift!

3300 Eastern Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21220

To sign up or for more information, contact Canda at 443-677-4316 or crop@candacraft.com

uneedgumbylove
Veteran
uneedgumbylove
In response to andakay

so i finally moved to columbia. i'd love to make some scrapping friends. it gets lonely scrapping away all day and all by myself :[

Icecat62
Veteran
Icecat62
In response to uneedgumbylove

Scrapmasters is in Bel Ai, MD (at the same intersection as the Harford Mall) and is a really nice store. Big and loaded with all sorts of goodies, plus it has a section that sells baked goods and drinks. For the people in Hagerstown, you have the Offray Ribbon store.

http://scrap-masters.com/

Rainy Morning
Veteran
Rainy Morning

Hello all,
I had posted this on the general forum page, but thought I might get a better response on the individual state pages. I'm student teaching in a second grade class and we're learning about the United States. I am requesting postcards from all 50 states. You can jot down an interesting fact about your state for the kids to learn. We've received 23 so far, but MD wasn't one of them. If anyone would be willing, I'd really appreciate some love from MD!

The address is:
Easton Elementary School
2nd grade
2901 Point Marion Road
Morgantown, WV 26505

Thanks so much!!!

Misty

Inque
Inque 
New Kid On the Block
Inque
  • Inque on 03-11-08 04:48 AM

Hello, I am a new Scrapbooker!! I live in Silver Spring.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Inque

My CMC is having a weekend-long Crop on May 2-4 at the Ramada Inn and Conference Center in Edgewood. Here are the details:

$120* Includes (hotel is an extra $69/night):

•dinner Friday night (casual - pizza)
•breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings
•dinner Saturday night (chicken Marsala,potatoes, green beans, pasta dish, salad, rolls & butter, and my special secret recipe dessert)
•snacks (feel free to bring snacks to share, as we always run out of M&Ms)
•goodie bag (we'll, again, do the contribution thing if you want to bring something)
•doorprizes
•Album show 'n' tell
•Coffee, tea, & water
•CM "stuff" for sale and trade

If you are interested, let me know and i will give you my CMC's email. If you know anyone in the area who may be interested, please pass it along or give them my personal email address (shamrocksnhearts@yahoo.com).

Hope you can come!!!
-nc

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics