Page 3 of 4 
Username Post: Maryland My Maryland??        (Topic#1418827)
organized scrapper
Resident
organized scrapper
In response to Fargomutt

Hi Ladies!

I wanted to let you know that since the closing of Recollections, I needed someplace to crop. So, I have started to open my home up to others so that we could have a fun place to crop!

I will be having a small crop this weekend May 24th. From 10am to 8pm. The cost is $15 and includes a light lunch and dinner. Please let me know if you would like to join us! I am located in Wilde Lake in Columbia, MD 21044.

Again, Please contact me if you are interested, either in this crop, or if you would like me to keep you on my list for next time!

Hope to be able to meet some of you!
-Mandie

sn315on
Expert
sn315on
In response to organized scrapper

Hi everyone! We're all moved in and I have a SCRAP room! We're in Waldorf, just in case anyone is reading the thread. I've been cropping once or twice a month with a group in the local area.

lovepets40
Expert
lovepets40
In response to Fargomutt

hey Nancy I would be interested in the crop

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to organized scrapper

• organized scrapper Said:
I have started to open my home up to others so that we could have a fun place to crop!

Please let me know if you would like to join us! I am located in Wilde Lake in Columbia, MD 21044.

HI Mandie,
I would love to be put on your list. I actually work in Columbia (Rt 175 and Snowden River) but live in Edgewood (about 40 miles north of Columbia).

How big is your space? I have several GFs who like to get together every couple of months (for 'big' crops). There are 2 of us who crop just about every Sunday. Also we have A LOT OF STUFF!!!!!! When we go to my CMC's weekend-long crop (in Gaithersburg), we tend to bring everything we own!! (we also like to share) - thank goodness i own a van to haul it all!!!

Have a great day!!
-nc

P.S. If you are interested in going to a weekend-long crop, my CMC usually has one on the first weekend of February (Superbowl weekend to-boot!!). I can get you more info when she sends her email out.

Scrpbkshannon
Tenant
Scrpbkshannon
In response to Fargomutt

anyone still lurking on the eastern shore?

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to Scrpbkshannon

Hello marylanders!! I am in upper marlboro--- I'd be interested in any local crops. Pleasae let me know of any, and I'll do the same

New Kid On the Block
In response to Redeemed318

Crop on October 4th 2008 in Rosedale/White Marsh Maryland

This crop has been designed to help you get some projects done! We will start by creating 10 cards and matching envelopes using the Stampin' Up Kit that is included in your crop price! Next, we will move on to create 4 custom designed layouts during our "Layout Marathon". Those that choose to participate in this activity will also be entered to win the Queen of the Crop Grand Prize valued at over $100. There will also be fabulous hourly door prizes and a silent auction to raise funds for the Cancer Institute at Franklin Square Hospital. Space for this crop is very limited, so sign up soon! Keep checking www.candacraft.com for more details.

Card Kit Includes:

Say It With Scallops Stamp Set ($2 of each set is donated to the Ronald McDonald House)
10 cards and envelopes
Coordinating Ribbon & Embellishments
Washington Apple Designer Series SU! Paper

Layout Marathon:

Winter Layout: Featuring Blue and Brown, glittery snowflakes, polka-dot ribbon and buttons.
Spring/Summer Layout: Featuring Pink and Orange, large die cut flower paper and grosgrain ribbon.
Sparkle Layout: Featuring Blue, Black and White, glittery title, flourishes and ribbon
Polka-Dot Layout: Featuring Pink, Turquoise and Green, circle embellishments and twill ribbon.

Each Kit contains all of the basics to complete the 2 page layout. Some additional items will need to be added by each participant. All four kits can be purchased for $12. Kits may not be purchased separately. Participants can receive multiple entries in the Queen of the Crop Grand Prize (valued at over $100).

When: Saturday, October 4th 9am-9pm

Where: Community Center at Canterbury Apartments: 9206 Oswald Way, Baltimore, MD 21237

$50 fee includes: Card Kit, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Dessert and Drinks

A 50% deposit must be received at time of sign up. The deposit must be received from ALL attendees by 9/25/08. This is the only way to reserve your spot and receive the card kit. Those who do not prepay by this due date will not receive the card kit, but may attend the crop and complete the card projects. If you pay the full amount by 9/25 you will receive a free gift!

PM or email me for more details or to sign up!

Canda

1FUNSCRAPPER
Resident
1FUNSCRAPPER
In response to andakay

Hello my fellow Marylanders...how's everyone doing??

I live in Olney, which is in Montgomery County. So far it looks like I'm the only MOCO person here!!

scrappin in md
Resident
scrappin in md
In response to 1FUNSCRAPPER

hey maryland peeps ... what do you all think of Scrap-Masters in bel air? is it worth an hour or so drive?

dmc21043
Resident
dmc21043
In response to Huskymom

Hey MD scrappers. Anyone in the Baltimore area? I'm in Catonsville.

grrl79
grrl79 
New Kid On the Block
grrl79
In response to dmc21043

Im in the Hunt Valley area. I'd love to meet some other MDers for Scrapping.

New Kid On the Block
In response to grrl79

Hey Hunt Valley - I am in Hampstead, only about 20 min away! check out my website memoriesmadehere.webs.com for crop updates! Hope to scrap with ya soon!

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to basketlink

bumping up!

frndly1
Idol
frndly1
In response to Fargomutt

Hello,

I am from Woodlawn area.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to 1FUNSCRAPPER

• 1FUNSCRAPPER Said:
Hello my fellow Marylanders...how's everyone doing??

I live in Olney, which is in Montgomery County. So far it looks like I'm the only MOCO person here!!

Hey there Olney......I no longer live in Maryland but visit at least twice a year....My dd lives in Poolesville.....I lived in Montgomery county for many years, my children all grew up there....I am very familiar with the area....are there lots of scrapbooking stores there????? Is Yesteryear Farm still out there??? It was my favorite antique place....I feel certain it is gone by now and some housing development has taken its place...but just thought I would ask. Let me hear from you!

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to hoop scraps

Hey everyone! I live in Edgewood (Harford County). I've never been to a crop but I would love to find one around here!! Anyone know where I can get started?

yadee87
Diva
yadee87

hey all! im in edgewood.. any one wanna have a scrap night?

mizzblue
Guru
mizzblue
In response to yadee87

Hey Marylanders, rather than email all ya'll separately, please come to my blog-A friend of mine is having a charity crop on August 29th and just like last time, I'd like to meet more folks from here.....will be posting information tonight once I get caught up on email.

kate
http://kateblue.blogspot.com/

organized scrapper
Resident
organized scrapper
In response to mizzblue

That's me! Kate's Friend!

My daughter Paige, was diagnosed at the age of 1 with a brain tumor. Http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/paigeann She underwent numerous surgeries and 33 radiation treatments. She is 5 ½ and we are cancer free. We are trying to find new ways to help fund the foundation responsible for saving our daughter. There are many families who are not so “lucky” and need there to be more research done.

I am hosting a Crop for Kids at Oliver's Carriage House in Columbia, MD on August 29th, 2009. Please join me and my family on Saturday August 29th from 10:00am to 8:00pm. The cost is $30 and includes food, door prizes, goody bags and fun! Also, there will be a raffle tickets sold for product as well!

All proceeds will go to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation http://www.pbtfus.org The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is a nonprofit charitable organization that seeks to find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors as well as increase public awareness about the severity of childhood brain tumors.

Please email me or contact me @ 443-799-3670 to sign up for the Crop for Kids. All spots will be sold in advance

Sincerely,

Mandie Setzer

msetzer@organizedscrapper .com

happyreezie
New Kid On the Block
happyreezie

I am also in Carroll County. Are you still on here? I see this post is from '07... so let me know... thanks!

Page 3 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics