Page 1 of 69 
Username Post: HOSTESS UPDATE ** PAPER BAG ALBUM KIT SWAP ** DD AUG. 1 ST* Join The Fun        (Topic#1418905)
C. C.
C. C. 
Guru
C. C.
  • C. C. on 05-14-07 01:20 PM

This is a new swap opened today, May 14,2007. The due date for this swap will be August 1, 2007 if that sounds ggod to everyone. That should give everyone plenty of time to do there best work!

This SWAP is for Paper Bag Album Kits

You will send in an entire kit including the paper bag album and will get an entire kit including the paper bag album back ready to assemble with your pictures and memories.

Sizes allowed: You must send in at least a 5x5 PB album , but can send in up to 8x8 if you would like.

What to include:

a paper bag album, preferably with a sewn spine ( not required ), hole punched with 3 or 5 holes if desired, please use a minimum of 3 bags to create the album with. ( these can also be purchased on a certain auction site, if you would like I will pm you a link)these do not have to be brown they can be white or an appropriate color to go with the theme you choose.

at least 20 sheets of coordinating patterned paper s sized for your albums pages ( please no more than 4 of each of the same print)

at least 4 pieces of solid color , good quality cardstock ( these will create the hidden pages )

1 title block ( double embellish please)

at least 2 photo mats ( double embellish please)

at least least 6 tags ( please embellish at least two and leave room for journaling on the others)

at least 5 diffrent 12 inch pieces of coodinating ribbon and/or fiber

Please also choose at least 3-4 of the following to send:

brads 8-12
eyelets 8-12
buttons round 8-10 shaped 6-8
flowers sm 10 med 6-8 large 4-5
plain or altered to match chipboard shapes 2-4
charms 4-6
rub-ons 1 sheet
nice stickers 1 sheet
altered puzzle pieces 2-4
diecuts 6-8 ( sizzix other plainer varieties) 3-4 (more detailed or printed ones )
any other appropriate embellishments ( please send an amount comprable to those listed for other embellishments)

PLease be fair and do you best work. Please only send in a product you would be proud to show off yourself!!

You can sign-up for as many categories as you would like. For now we will only allow 1 album kit per catergory from each person... but may change that if there is enough interest!

ONLY SEND 1 ALBUM & KIT FOR EACH GROUP YOU SIGN UP FOR

The categories are:

A. Boy-
Hostess
tertoo

B. Girl-
amylashelle
ScrappinPassion

C. Birthday
tertoo
Scrappin in reno
Robin's Spirit

D. Dog
twinstrimom
Robin's Spirit
Scrappin in reno

E. Cat
twinstrimom
tertoo
Scrappin in reno

F. Love
ScrappinPassion
amylashelle
Brooklyn Scrapper
smcpherson

G. Spring-
Hostess
ScrappinPassion

H. Summer-
tertoo
Scrappin in reno

I. Fall-
Robin's Spirit
dixiecorngirl
**SarahAnne**

J. Winter-
Sylvia2
ScrappinPassion
Brooklyn Scrapper

K. Friends-
Robin's Spirit
dixiecorngirl
**SarahAnne**
brigid16
iowagean

L. POTLUCK ( send in any theme, receive a random diffrent theme )-
Jessica M
Brooklyn Scrapper
twinstrimom
iowagean

M. Christmas
ScrappinPassion
dixiecorngirl
**SarahAnne**
Sylvia2

( Let me know if there is a catergory you would like to see )

How to send:
take your kit and approprietly package the little mebellies and other elements, then place all those little baggies, etc into one larger baggie. Label the large bag with your real name, your screen name, and your group. please send the albums approprietly protected ( example would be in a bubble or other padded envie with a cardboard insert )!

Postage: please remember the postage increase. send your envie with same amount of postage it took to send to me plus 3 first class ($0.41) stamps, unused postage will be returned. Please remember you may get a kit or kits back that are a little larger than the ones you send. Please send in a large enough envie!

Send Kits to:
Alisha Kirk
PB Album Kit Swap
1055 Sommercotes Lane
Channelview, TX 77530

DD: August 1, 2007 ( at my house )

Edited by C. C. on 08-12-07 12:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

C. C.
C. C. 
Guru
C. C.
  • C. C. on 05-14-07 05:45 PM
In response to C. C.

bum p

C. C.
C. C. 
Guru
C. C.
  • C. C. on 05-14-07 06:19 PM
In response to C. C.

if you think this is to much, let me know! i welcome comments and suggestions!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-14-07 06:31 PM
In response to C. C.

I think I might like to try this... but I have never made a paper bag album before... can you direct me to a web site that has instructions?

Also, I want to be clear... We are only sending in the parts right... do we assemble anything besides the album? (adhere paper?) And we make 1 for each group? Or one for each person in the group?

Thanks C.C.!

C. C.
C. C. 
Guru
C. C.
  • C. C. on 05-14-07 06:55 PM
In response to ScrappinPassion

you would make one for each group you sign-up for. you send in all the components and the receiver will assemble everything with ther pics ect. I will upload some pictured of ones I have made in the past tomorrow morning and dig-up some links to!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-14-07 06:59 PM
In response to C. C.

Thank you!

Please put me down for the LOVE group.

Maybe I will add more (most likely knowing me,) but I will think on which ones...

C. C.
C. C. 
Guru
C. C.
  • C. C. on 05-14-07 07:14 PM

I think I can post this one directly on here because it is not a retail site:

http://scrapbooking.about.com/library/weekly/blpape rbag...

C. C.
C. C. 
Guru
C. C.
  • C. C. on 05-14-07 07:15 PM
In response to C. C.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/548877659ZwZG...

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-14-07 07:21 PM
In response to C. C.

Thank you very much! Those are great!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-15-07 02:24 PM

BUMP!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-15-07 09:05 PM

bump

amylashelle
Veteran
amylashelle

I've never done this before, but would like to try. Put me in for Girl and for Love.

Edited by amylashelle on 05-16-07 11:00 AM. Reason for edit: Changed my mind on group

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-16-07 01:55 PM
In response to amylashelle

I have a question... for the group girl is it for little girls or girly (like pink, but grown up?)

Thanks!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-16-07 01:55 PM

Please put me in Spring as well!

C. C.
C. C. 
Guru
C. C.
  • C. C. on 05-16-07 02:04 PM

• ScrappinPassion Said:
I have a question... for the group girl is it for little girls or girly (like pink, but grown up?)

Thanks!

hmmm good question, it wouldn't have to be like baby girl or anything... as long as it was girly.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-16-07 05:55 PM
In response to C. C.

Put me down for girl too! Can I ask that you send one back that is the most "grown up girl" one you get? It would be for me.

RobinsSpirit
Mayor
RobinsSpirit
In response to C. C.

I LOVE doing these paper bag albums!
Question though... If I sign up for the "Fall" one, would I get a Fall one back?

RobinsSpirit
Mayor
RobinsSpirit
In response to C. C.

I have done the "Dog" themed twice. My dachshund had puppies and I did one for me and one for my cousin who has the father so we will have "memories" of the puppies! You can see them in my gallery if you wanna see my work quality for this swap!

RobinsSpirit
Mayor
RobinsSpirit
In response to RobinsSpirit

PLUS... I did one for a friend in the "July 4th" theme. I will haveta post that one as I haven't put it in my gallery yet.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-18-07 09:11 AM
In response to RobinsSpirit

Hello Ladies,

I have been suffering from major amounts of pain all week from Kidney stones and a bladder infection. I just wanted to let you know that if I disappear fro a day that would be why!

Just checking in today!

Page 1 of 69 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics