Page 2 of 1114 
Username Post: *Clean and Simple* Critique Group - Volume One        (Topic#1419185)
Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 05-16-07 12:12 PM
In response to sunberry2

• sunberry2 Said:
count me in!

So you are the one with the yellow fish! I saw those while peeking in the gallery the other day!!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Keys

If you still have room, I would love to join.

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to Rileysmom06

Welcome Audrey and Becky!

Vivian, 1000 layouts is a lot in a year! Phew, good luck!!

Micki, I think that will work well! Do you have one of those white markers? Or do you think a black will show up well enough? Let us know how it works out!

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 05-16-07 01:09 PM
In response to Lycosparks

I have a white marker that I've never used.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Keys

• BibleKitty Said:
On my "groundbreaking" LO

what do you think about me writing around the circle
(top left page) the name of the church, town and groundbreaking then (bottom left page)??

I liked it!

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2
In response to Keys

• BibleKitty Said:
  • sunberry2 Said:
count me in!

So you are the one with the yellow fish! I saw those while peeking in the gallery the other day!!

Yes those would be my fish. Or rather my ds fish because they're all over his room!

My intro: I'm Audrey and mostly scrap my 6 month old ds. I've been married since March 2003. I just recently came to the conclusion that I'm a "clean and simple" scrapper, but I still need lots of help! My favorite color is purple, but I do a lot of scrapping with blue too. I love Chinese food! I enjoy chocolate, but can't eat ice cream. I look forward to meeting everyone else!

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to sunberry2

• sunberry2 Said:
My favorite color is purple, but I do a lot of scrapping with blue too.

I actually need help suppressing the urge to scrap with nothing but blue!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to London

Ok, hello again, this is my proper intro....I'm 45, I live with my DH and my 2 teenage dds who are the reason for most of my scrapping. I am a qualified beauty therapist although I only work part time now - there's a limit to the number of hairy arm pits and blocked pores I can stand these days!! I also have an online shopping business which I run from home. None of the friends who introduced me to scrapbooking do it anymore (how can they do that?) so I'm very glad I found this place! As for my style...well...I'm a bit undecided at the moment and thought this group might help me decide...but do I have to decide??...I hate decisions...I find some days I love simplicity on my LOs and I'm really drawn to that style and then other days I just get it into my head that I need to do something more complex and go off at another tangent for a while. I love the colour turquoise, chocolate, the smell of fresh cut grass and watching the ocean. I hate coffee and arrogant people. So that's me, now I'm going to go and look at the LO you ladies have already posted and leave some comments. Here's a couple of mine...hope it's ok that they're not brand new...?

Photogenic

Gail and Gavin

The Bride

Bye for now.

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to scrappercaz

Audrey, I love the fish! His room must be so adorable!

Carolyn, you never have to decide your style! I'll look forward to seeing everything you upload for us!

I hope the other ladies find us over here soon. Perhaps I should say "Closed" in the thread name? I'll see what happens. Hope everyone has a good night!

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to scrappercaz

Left a comment on Gail and Gavin. I really loved that one!

AmyLouhoo
Idol
AmyLouhoo
In response to sunberry2

Ok everyone! I'm Amy and I've been on here for a little over a year. I've also been married for that amount of time. I'm 21 years old and am in college still. Well, sort of. I've been in an out since I've been out of high school. I've finally figured out what I wanted to do, but due to financial problems I can not attend at them moment. My hubby is going to Culinary Arts school here in Dallas and he loves it!

My scrapping style varies. I haven't ever put a lable on it, but I do mostly scrap 8 1/2 X 11. I Lauri and I'm glad to be a part of this group!

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to London

OK, I was able to get the picture off this LO

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/139327/view /832887/-...

and am going to take ya'lls advice and add a turquoise mat to the photo and brackets.

I just need ya'lls opinion. Should I make it one big rectangle or cut the mat to fit around the brackets?

And I really hope that made sense to someone other than me..

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to London

Count me in!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to ShirleyJB

Aw, Amy I you too!! So glad you came over here with me. We'll just keep traveling from group to group together, what do ya say! Lol.

Shell, I understand what you meant, haha! I actually think either one will look great! Either one would make both the picture and the strip with the brackets pop! Let's see what others think!

Welcome, Shirley! So good to have you! Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself, and start sharing your work!

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB

Ok, about me.

I'm a mom of 3, grandmother of one (she'll be in alot of my LO's). I'm a "Lunch Lady"..well, the Manager Lunch Lady, or as some of the kids say "The Lunch Teacher". School's out May 25th, so 7 days of work left and then 2 and half months off!!

I'm eclectic, like lots of styles and ways. Fave color is purple, but I seem to use alot of green in LO's.

I also like other crafts, knitting, crochet, and oil pastel painting. I'm thinking of scrapping one of my paintings, but I'll have to scan it, obviously..

My latest upload is a "Then and Now" of myself. I'm not completely happy with it..and other than needing to add my name to it, just can't put my finger on what's "not right".

Its here: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/170625/view /834449/0...

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to ShirleyJB

I re-did "Being Stupid"

Added some other things besides just a mat.

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/139327/view /834567/-...

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to London

Ok, I'm caught up on all of today's layouts!

Shirley, it is so nice to 'meet' you! Wow, so many other creative projects going on with you. I hope to experiment with crochet or knitting someday as well. Good to have you with us!

Shell, I just LOVE what you've done to the lo! It looks gorgeous!

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2

• Lycosparks Said:
Audrey, I love the fish! His room must be so adorable!

I actually just finished the LO about his room so I should have pictures uploaded tomorrow evening sometime.

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to sunberry2

Thanks for the compliment Lauri! It does look tons better

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic
In response to London

im having issues with the lo, so my only question to you all is...do i doodle or not to doodle?
little diva
you can see the pencil markings on the scan, although there are probably a million ideals there.

Page 2 of 1114 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics