Page 6 of 1114 
Username Post: *Clean and Simple* Critique Group - Volume One        (Topic#1419185)
scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:
I am WAY to anal to be trying to un-glue anything! If I get a little speck of ink on a page I have to redo the whole thing!

I don't know what I am going to do with the already done pages!

LOL

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to Bran

I just added the LO I did this evening. I'd had the idea rolling around in my head all day. It was a bit of a challenge for me because I promised my fiance that I would not buy anything new for a couple of weeks so I had to use what I already had. And I don't really have much of a stash. The lyrics are hand written on plain velum because we don't have a printer.

This LO is the first one I've done for the new album that I have in mind to do. A music album. More here:
http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/139327/view/734 17.html

What I love the most about this page (besides the song lyrics) are the ZIG zag boarders. I tried to symbolize that as my "broken road"

LO : http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/139327/view /835597/-...

Now to catch up on everyone elses

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 05-17-07 03:15 PM
In response to London

Shelly, your first link goes to your blog. I am not sure what page you intended to link here. But I did comment on your second link.

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to sunberry2

Welcome Kate it's so nice to meet you. And you also Brandy and Jamie. Looks like we have a lot of book lovers here!

Left some comments for Brandy and Jamie

There is one of mine I wanted you guys to check out. I really like it but I'm not sure on it.. ya know?
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/139327/view /666475/-...

London
London 
Veteran
London
In response to London

Yes, I know about the blog link. That was on purpose.

The idea I had for a new album and the story behind it is there. I posted it so ya'll could see the reason behind making the page I just made.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to London

I like that suggestion too Becky, to mat 'The Bride mat onto black - there's so many good ideas coming out it makes me wonder why I didn't think of any of them myself but I guess that's the point here!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 05-17-07 03:20 PM
In response to London

Oh ok, sorry. It has been a very long day for me today. I am surprised any of you even understand my gibberish

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to London

Hello All, I've been busy trying to catch up looking and commenting on all the great lo's! I'm excited to be in my first critique group! Anyway a little about me before it gets to late... My name is Becky I am a 27 year old SAHM with three girls 6,3,almost 2. I'm married to my best friend going on 8 years. I've been scrapbooking for over 10 years and still love it. I love a lot of styles, but esp. clean and simple! I love any kind of crafts. My favorite color is Black! That is just if I had to pick one! I love color, but my favorite combos are black, red , cream, and green. Oh and PINK and BROWN,and Blue... Ok so don't ask me to choose!! I love to workout, and do it a lot. Over the past 9 months I have lost close to 50 lbs! I'm not there yet, a few to go! The problem is that I also love food! I am a severe chocoholic! I'm excited to get to know you all!

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to scrapjones

Hey Bran,
What part of Arizona do you live in?

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones

Ok here is my first lo... go ahead let me have it!

This Man

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 05-17-07 03:42 PM

• scrapjones Said:
Hey Bran,

I am in Scottsdale. You?

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

Shell, I left you comments on your lo's and blog.

Becky, good for you, girl! I wish I enjoyed working out as much as you. Glad to have you join us!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Lycosparks

Goodnight ladies - it's nearly 1 a.m. here and I need some kip. I'll catch up with you all again tomorrow.

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 05-17-07 03:54 PM
In response to scrappercaz

Just marking my spot

London
London 
Veteran
London

That was a really good idea about taking a black marker and going around the pic on the Arch page. I just might have to do that!!

Also, Lauri, I was planning on making the music album a full length album. It would probly take me a while to do it.. but there are definitely enough songs I love to fill it. I was working a little on it last night and already have 8 songs in mind. Also, my father passed away years ago and this was kinda my way to do something to show how much his love of music affected me. Hence adding a page for him also..

Becky, I left you a comment, I really like that LO you did. The colors are just wonderful.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

Ok, i am ready for your comments and suggestions.

I did this for the May Keyword Challenge with a twist..(use the word heart and have 3 hearts that are not red) i already think that i should have done my journaling different...TFL
I "Heart" U

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Rileysmom06

We have two beckys in this group...we either need to be becky 1 and 2 or something else LOL

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:
  • scrapjones Said:
Hey Bran,

I am in Scottsdale. You?

I am in Queen Creek. Also known as BFE!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 05-17-07 04:21 PM

• scrapjones Said:
  • Bran Said:
  • scrapjones Said:
Hey Bran,

I am in Scottsdale. You?

I am in Queen Creek. Also known as BFE!

I am familiar with it.

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to Rileysmom06

• Rileysmom06 Said:
We have two beckys in this group...we either need to be becky 1 and 2 or something else LOL

I agree, I will be BeckyJ and you can stay Becky Hope this helps!

Page 6 of 1114 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics