Page 7 of 1114 
Username Post: *Clean and Simple* Critique Group - Volume One        (Topic#1419185)
scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:
  • scrapjones Said:
  • Bran Said:
  • scrapjones Said:
Hey Bran,
What part of Arizona do you live in?

I am in Scottsdale. You?

I am in Queen Creek. Also known as BFE!

I am familiar with it.

I used to live in Mesa, I like Scottsdale, my dh used to do a lot of work up there, but hasn't in a while.

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to scrapjones

Well that will make things easier. I believe we have 2 Amy's as well!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

• scrapjones Said:
  • Rileysmom06 Said:
We have two beckys in this group...we either need to be becky 1 and 2 or something else LOL

I agree, I will be BeckyJ and you can stay Becky Hope this helps!

Well Becky J, i know that you and i can keep this straight, lets see how the rest of our group does!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Rileysmom06

Thanks for the great comments left on my LO!

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2

Wow! This is going to be difficult to keep up with. But lots of fun! Ok, here's the nursery LO I promised to show off and a couple others...
Nursery
Nursery2
Visitors This one has pockets which hold a letter to ds from the visitor. I know I still need to add my title, but I'm debating moving the middle picture closer to one side.
Boppy Another that I still need to add the title to. Boppy? Tummy time? Journaling also coming.

All suggestions appreciated!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 05-17-07 07:45 PM

I've lived all over AZ from Pinetop to East Mesa and North Phoenix

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 05-17-07 08:22 PM
In response to Bran

One more lo for you to look at. This one is a Work in progress

Edited by Bran on 05-17-07 08:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to Bran

I left comments on your lo.

It's funny, my parents live in Lakeside, they moved from Pinetop a little while back, and we are moving to Linden, in the next year or so.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Becky J - love your signature quote, one of my all time favourites!
I've caught up now I think and left lots of comments...it is a busy group isn't it! But then again, it's the first one I've ever been part of so I have nothing to compare it too really.
I hope to have a new C and S LO to upload later,
Have a good day!

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:

From now on, I am going to post my pages in their "pre-glue" form! Your suggestions are great! I especially love it when I just get it right

Yes! I can't "unglue" from the LO I posted, so its pretty much as is, other than adding a title at the bottom. I tried..it would tear the paper.

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 05-18-07 02:55 AM
In response to ShirleyJB

I am shocked to see this many sunny state people in one group!! (and from places I've actually visited!!)

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Morning everyone! I've gone through and left a few comments. I have a page I'm stuck on so I'm gonna try to find some time this weekend to upload an "unglued" LO. I'm stuck on how to arrange it and which papers to use. I'm at that stage where I'm not buying anything else and trying to use up my stash, so that's most likely not helping.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 05-18-07 05:31 AM
In response to scrappindmbfan

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I'm at that stage where I'm not buying anything else and trying to use up my stash, so that's most likely not helping.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

I'm using up stash too.

I'm giving blood Sunday. Thats the only thing I know of now.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Keys

I'm working all day tomorrow at job#2 and then Sunday I'm having a CTMH gathering. It's a very small gathering, I don't know anyone interested in crafty/scrappy stuff. It should still be a good time though.

I hope giving blood isn't too painful. I have super small veins so when I do it, it takes 5 tries and I'm bruised for days. I'm always willing though. It's a good cause

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 05-18-07 05:49 AM

• scrappindmbfan Said:

I hope giving blood isn't too painful. I have super small veins so when I do it, it takes 5 tries and I'm bruised for days. I'm always willing though. It's a good cause

So far the people here have been pretty good. Now in our other town when I was pg with #1 I looked like I had been in a fight with a bear and lost. An elder at church even pulled me aside and asked if there were any "problems" at home! I only recently told DH that one!

Speaking of bears. We had one on the loose this morning! It was not too far from the house! (and I live in a heavily populated area). The bear ended up tripping one of the automatic doors at OUR medical center!! Game and wildlife have him cornered behind a desk!!

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE

Good morning to all...I have also gone through and left comments, think I got them all I should have a LO ready tonite for my first critique...yippee!! Feel free if you're bored at work today to look in my gallery and comment on something already there.

Justa question...when browsing through the main gallery...do you just look at LO's or do you actually take the time to comment when you see something you like? Just wondering...as I was feeling kinda bad that I wasn't getting many comments on my stuff, then later caught myself browsing the gallery and thinking this or that was cute/pretty/neat etc, but then not leaving a comment. So now I've resolved to try to comment on anything that catches my eye...but was wondering what other's gallery browsing style was.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to JHAWKEYE

I leave comments probably half the time i am looking through galleries...sometimes it depends on how fast my computer is going...the longer it takes to upload, the less likely i am to leave comments!

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 05-18-07 06:13 AM
In response to JHAWKEYE

• JHAWKEYE Said:

Justa question...when browsing through the main gallery...do you just look at LO's or do you actually take the time to comment when you see something you like?

I try to leave a comment. I also try to be specific about what caught my eye and I like rather than just "pretty" although some are pretty and its hard to pinpoint what is specifically appealing.

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

Saturday I am going to a gala at the country club with my fiance's co-workers. Not sure if it'll be as formal as it sounds; we'll see! Sunday he and I hope to get together with a friend for lunch and mini-golf. We're such dorks.

Kate, I know exactly what you mean. I used to just browse without taking the time to comment. But in recent months I've been leaving comments on a lot of them that I enjoy, even if it's just a short and sweet 'love this' comment. I know how I feel when people leave comments, so I try to at least acknowledge their talents.

I will catch up on lo's in a little bit here. Just got back from the grocery store and I still need to straighten up a bit. Hope to do some baking today before my honey gets home too! Hope everyone has a good day!

Jaime Lynne
Mayor
Jaime Lynne
In response to Lycosparks

I wanted to ask a general question to the group regarding dates on los...

So many times I see a lo that does not include the date of the photo or event. Are people dating the backs of their los? Or is it hidden somewhere on the page? I see this a lot in the main gallery, too. I'm thinking it's important to include the date for posterity's sake and in 10 years when I look at a photo or page, I most likely will not remember that in such and such a year I was 25 years old or my child was three.

Any thoughts?

Page 7 of 1114 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics