Username Post: anyone in Minnesota??        (Topic#1421407)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Hi, I live in Bloomington,MN and was looking for other scrappers in my area to meet with. I've been scrapbooking for 2 yrs now and i still consider myself new at it hehe.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Briannasmom

Hi!

I live in New Hope. I've been scrapping on and off since about 1987, and I still consider myself new!! I can't keep up with how fast techniques change!

BeckyO
BeckyO 
New Kid On the Block
BeckyO
In response to RN2007

Hi ladies. There are plenty of folks from MN on here...there is actually a thread in here titled Minnesota (I think)...

I'm in St. Paul.

Welcome!

Kimberly29
Veteran
Kimberly29
In response to BeckyO

Hi all... also from MN.. St. Paul to be more specific. I have been scrapbooking for about 4-5 years now. Just been going through these threads looking for any others from MN to connect with.
On to searching for more MN threads.

MissStarlaMae
Veteran
MissStarlaMae
In response to Kimberly29

I'm from Crystal. I've been scrapbooking for about...2 or 3 months now. I'm having a great time learning all I can and playing with my new toys. (I just got a Sizzix Texture Boutique...love it!)

Velvet625
New Kid On the Block
Velvet625
In response to Briannasmom

Hi!

I have been a member for a while but never used the forum and haven't actually been doing any scrapping in a while. I prefer ATC cards and am trying to get back into it.

Also in Minnesota up in the northern woods of Cohasset. Its kinda quiet up here and for most supplies I head to Walmart or Target.

.. Velvet

intheangelcake
New Kid On the Block
intheangelcake
In response to Velvet625

im in eagan. i was actually going to post to see if there were any crop nights around here. i'm curious to meet some scrappers since none of my friends share the obession!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics