Username Post: Any Central Ca Scrappers?        (Topic#1421681)
irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie

I'm brand new to the site- I've just started scrapping recently and believe I am becoming obsessed! I live in Modesto, Ca....looking for scrappers and groups in my area. I love this site...I am learning so much and would like to find others in my area to chat with. Thanks!

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21
In response to irenie

I'm from the san francisco bay area. Not sure how close that it.

Swimming Mom
Veteran
Swimming Mom
In response to ScrapAddict21

I am from the sacramento area. Welcome to the neighborhood

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie
In response to Swimming Mom

Thank you for the welcome. I saw on TV this morning about a super Scrapbooking store in Rocklin. Have you been there yet? I'll have to take a ride up there one day.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to irenie

HI!! I'm a fairly new "newbie" here myself and I'm from the Sonora area. The only scrapbook store I know of in Modesto is "Oh, for the Memories".. There's a small craft store up here that carries some scrapping supplies...well, quite a bit for just a small store!
Katy

irenie
irenie 
Guru
irenie
In response to Scrapkaty

Hi- Katy- welcome to the site. You're not too far from me. Sonora is'nt too large a town is it? I've been to that store a couple times- I'm finding it easier to find what I need online...I get overwhelmed sometimes when I go in a store and see so much at once...I forget what I'm looking for.lol I would love to find a group of scrappers locally to get together with. I'm still checking into that.

krazyCris
Idol
krazyCris
In response to irenie

Hi there! My name is Cris and I live, a little south from you, in Lindsay. Do you know where that is?

Rebecca and the Pugs
Pro
Rebecca and the Pugs
In response to Scrapkaty

I am from Sacramento....

Rebecca and the Pugs
Pro
Rebecca and the Pugs
In response to Scrapkaty

Katy from Sonora-
Have you been to the Dapper Scrapper? I think it is in Angels Camp or near there. It is right on Highway 4. I make my boyfriend stop there when we go to his family's cabin in Arnold.

Rebecca and the Pugs
Pro
Rebecca and the Pugs
In response to irenie

And when you are going up to Green Tangerine in Rocklin, make sure you schedule some time for all of the scrapbook store s in Elk Grove. Heart 2 Heart Memories is my favorite because they are so nice and they are always getting the latest stuff in. (and.. they accept the Michaels and Joann's 40% off Coupons )

Tri Mommy
Veteran
Tri Mommy
In response to Rebecca and the Pugs

Hey everyone!

I'm hosting a 3-day retreat in Cambria, CA next January 2008 if you're interested in a getaway! I live more toward the Bay Area but Cambria is a beautiful little coastal town not too far from Hearst Castle. Come visit my place if you're interested!

Cheers!

stangGirl
Tenant
stangGirl
In response to Scrapkaty

I am from the "Gold Country" too! I Dapper Scrapper! They have quite a bit for their locale! I have been to Green Tangerines, and have done many crop nights there. I work in Sacramento so it is not out of my way, but the drive home @ 12:30am is kinda long and lonely! Anyone know of good scrapbook store s in Stockton and Lodi!?

Yuyis
Yuyis 
Idol
Yuyis
  • Yuyis on 11-30-07 09:17 PM
In response to stangGirl

hi everyone, I could never find anyone from this area. I'm near Turlock, about 25 minutes or so from Modesto.

hope to see more people finding this thread.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Yuyis

Rebecca...(sorry it's been awhile since I posted) I have been to the Dapper Scrapper in Angels. Once in a blue moon I have to work at the AAA office in Angels camp which is just 2 doors down from the Dapper Scrapper..so guess what I do on my lunch hour!!! BUT My favorite scrap store is in the SF Bay Area, It's Stampers warehouse in Danville. Don't let the name fool you, it's gots tons of scrapping stuff! I usually go there about every other month when I go to visit my sister/scrapping buddy!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Scrapkaty

Just stopping in to say hi. I used to live in San Andreas (near Angels/Sonora). I visit Modesto and Turlock often still, though I live in the Bay Area. We are lucky and have LOTS of scrapbook store s around here.

Cheers.

diamonddeb
Guru
diamonddeb
In response to AllAmy

HEllo northern Californians! I live east of Sacramento and this is great to find a few other Californians that scrap! I've only been on this site since Oct. and finally checked out this forum area again. Happy day!! FYI...Is anyone going to the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton the weekend of March 14&15? (check out scrapbookexpo.com) I went a couple years ago to one in San Jose...lots of neat stuff! There will also be one in Sacramento in October. Also, another good store (see Rebecca and Pugs blog above) outside the Sacramento area is Scrap-It in Cameron Park (on the way to Tahoe). Bye for now! ~Debi~

Edited by diamonddeb on 02-03-08 09:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to diamonddeb

I'm going to the Expo in Pleasanton next month! I go every year with my sister/scrapping buddy. We also go to the one held in San Jose in August! I can't wait for the Expo. I've been saving my money! We haven't hit the one in Sacramento yet...that would mean we'd have to rent a room cuz it is over 2 hours for both of us and we'd be too pooped out to drive home after!

cra_z_scrapper
Veteran
cra_z_scrapper
In response to irenie

I am in Manteca (between Stockton and Modesto).

pigletmg81
Tenant
pigletmg81
In response to cra_z_scrapper

Ok so I live in Arroyo Grande near San Luis Obispo. Just looking for some locals on this site, is there any????

Leslie Guerrero
Idol
Leslie Guerrero
In response to Yuyis

• Yuyis Said:
hi everyone, I could never find anyone from this area. I'm near Turlock, about 25 minutes or so from Modesto.

hope to see more people finding this thread.

The Queen of Hearts
Veteran
The Queen of Hearts
In response to irenie

Yeah...you're talking about The Green Tangerines. That's one of my home stores! Have you had a chance to make it up there yet?

Zermeno26
Resident
Zermeno26
In response to Leslie Guerrero

I am right out side Elk Grove (Sacramento)

Anna8
Anna8 
New Kid On the Block
Anna8
  • Anna8 on 05-17-12 12:20 PM
In response to Zermeno26

Irenie- I'm in Turlock, I go to modesto all the time.

send me a pm

Edited by Anna8 on 05-17-12 12:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Texchk 
New Kid On the Block
In response to irenie

Im a scrapbooker in Modesto....as a matter of fact we are doing an all day crop in Modesto as a fundriaer for foster youth. Oct 6, 2012 9 am to 9 pm. Call or email me for more info. 5521554

Yfzmommy
New Kid On the Block
Yfzmommy
In response to Leslie Guerrero

Hi All! I am in Atwater.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics