Page 2 of 1226 
Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to scrapperlicious

• scrapperlicious Said:
And what a coincidence, we have two "Marsha". I'm loving this group. Let's share more of ourselves. Btw, good luck to you Marsha! Do any of you want us to call you a different name? for easy reference sake. If not, it's still ok.

You can call me MeMe. It's something one of my friends came up with and it stuck like glue.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

Here's a LO that I just uploaded. After getting a lot of my own pictures done, I started an album of my friends and their dogs. This is my friend Barb and her dog Ollie just after Ollie finished his MACH.

MACH Ollie

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 04:19 AM
In response to 3left feet

This is so nice - thanks Irene!!!

Susie: Same here... Also have dial up at home. But only because my DH thinks we don't need something else... But I'm working on it!

Pia: You've got a very nice looking DH! Just been there cheking your new LO!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to 3left feet

hi everyone! this sounds like a great and diverse group of people. i haven't done any new layouts in a few days. i might be on here late or really early in the morning, i am on my kids schedule. i hope everyone has a nice day!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to GinnyHughes

Ok...now the two "Marsha" will be RN and MeMe! Love those names!

Pia, Susie and Meme, your layouts are so beautiful! I love all of them! Btw, Susie, could you post links to your layouts directly? It would be easier for the rest of us to know that you've uploaded layouts in your gallery and exactly which one. Thanks and if you have problem posting the links, any of us would be glad to give you some help. (Maybe that's the reason some of the members here had not comment on all your work yet)

RN...GOOD LUCK! We will be praying for you!

I guess there is still one member who is yet to introduce herself...dragonflys...any of you know her? Maybe I should pm her again. Have a great weekend everyone!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:
This is so nice - thanks Irene!!!

Susie: Same here... Also have dial up at home. But only because my DH thinks we don't need something else... But I'm working on it!

Pia: You've got a very nice looking DH! Just been there cheking your new LO!

Thanks! And do you know what? He´s just as good on the inside too! Warm hearted and kind. I am a lucky woman!

Edited by StrawberryPia on 06-15-07 07:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope

• scrapperlicious Said:

I guess there is still one member who is yet to introduce herself...dragonflys...any of you know her? Maybe I should pm her again. Have a great weekend everyone!

I have traded comments back and forth with her a few times - she'll probably be around soon.

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope
In response to StrawberryPia

• StrawberryPia Said:

Thanks! And do you know what? He´s just as good on the inside too! Warm hearted and kind. I am a lucky woman!

definitely one luck gal! still haven't met the ONE - any of you know and nice, single guys? lol

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to Jamie Pope

• aunt25 Said:
  • StrawberryPia Said:

definitely one luck gal! still haven't met the ONE - any of you know and nice, single guys? lol

I know a couple of very nice and handsome guys! ...but, they live here in Halmsrad, Sweden. You will have to come and visit me, I´ll introduce you! LOL!

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope

I could use a vacation!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

• aunt25 Said:
I could use a vacation!

Just let me know when you are planning to visit here in Halmstad, so I can prepare my male friends!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

• aunt25 Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:

I have traded comments back and forth with her a few times - she'll probably be around soon.

Thanks Jamie! Btw, Swedish guys are very handsome. My cousin had married a Swedish guy and had migrated there too! His friends are all so handsome and very gentleman. I will second Pia on introducing you to a few. Probably, you could start off with emails. lol!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Great start to the thread girls, looks like we have some great talent in our group, loving your pages Meme and Pia

3left feet had a great idea, she has added all of us to her friends list, I am going to do the same, maybe you have all done that already and it is just me that is slow DOH, off to do that now and then I will add the page I finished today

See you all later

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 09:58 AM

This thread is taking a nice turn - would be glad to assist with a couple of names... Just let me know!

About this scrap business... I've uploded my latest LO. If anyone of you goes there and has suggestions for improvements - please let me know! The Child and the Sea

Ginny - thanks for all the comments. So sweet of you!!!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:
This thread is taking a nice turn - would be glad to assist with a couple of names... Just let me know!

About this scrap business... I've uploded my latest LO. If anyone of you goes there and has suggestions for improvements - please let me know! The Child and the Sea

Ginny - thanks for all the comments. So sweet of you!!!

Your link is going to the wrong page honey

Here is the right one, so everyone can leave you some love
The child and the sea

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to Tracey Jackson

Here is the page I finished this morning

Mum

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 10:54 AM
In response to Tracey Jackson

[quote=Tracey Jackson
Your link is going to the wrong page honey

Here is the right one, so everyone can leave you some love
The child and the sea

Thanks. Driving me nuts not beeing able to get it right (at least this time it lead to a LO...)

And why doesn't my quote look like everybody elses??? Hate this! I give up for today and try again tomorrow.

Edited by TesaB on 06-15-07 10:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to TesaB

just a quick note to say hi to everyone! it is 8:00 and both of my children are in bed(miracle!) so i am off to scrap. hopefully i will have some new layouts to post soon. bye!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to GinnyHughes

Just dropping in to say hi. I'm still at work so no scrapping today. But everyone else's Los are great.

Page 2 of 1226 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics