Page 3 of 1226 
Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to scrapperlicious

ok here it goes. this is the first time i am posting a link so i hope it works(fingers crossed!) wish you were here

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to GinnyHughes

Tesa, Tracey and Ginny - great LOs!

I have finished a couple cards and hopefully will get them scanned and loaded tonight.

My modem is acting up (we're ordering a new one), so if I am offline, I'll be back. It comes and goes, so I take advantage of it while I can (and try not to anger it! <----- don't do this!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

Here are the two cards that I finished today (one is for a card challenge - the teal one)

Birthday Card - June Card Challenge

Birthday Card - Pink Flowers

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to AgilityIG

i love your flowers meme. they look perfect, a great addition to your cards

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

I'm starting to really getting to know you ladies from all your amazing work! Ginny, Tesa, Tracey and Meme, thanks for sharing your work..those are defintely masterpieces.

Tesa, thanks for your mentioned about me in your description of your layout. I'm flattered! Now layout from me yet..still busy getting those other groups up. Btw, I'm sort of driving and overseeing this group. Hope to get as much suggestions and support from you ladies. I'm still waiting for dragonflys to introduce herself here. HAppy Father's Day weekend everyone and happy scrapping!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to scrapperlicious

ok it is midnight, i must go to bed!!!
where did all the time go?
good night everyone!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

OMG! Ginny you are so talented! Absolutely love that layout. Sweet dreams to you!

RN, you are too sweet! Thanks for all your beautiful comments at my blog. I'm glad you love those techniques.

Take care, ladies!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 09:28 PM

• 2girls2dogs Said:
ok here it goes. this is the first time i am posting a link so i hope it works(fingers crossed!) wish you were here

It worked out beautifully! You've got talent girl! I'm still struggeling with my first correct link...

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 09:50 PM
In response to TesaB

Now I've catched up with your creative productivity! There are so many beautiful things you do!

MeMe: Love your card! Have you cut out the flower from pp or? I fell in love with it instantly!

Ginny: How sweet are you two!?! Isn't it strange that everybody else is changing over time? It's the same here... I forgot to say in my comment that I really liked the time dimensions in the bottom!!!

Have a happy scrapping weekend everybody!

Edited by TesaB on 06-15-07 10:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

Just checking in to wish you all a great Saturday!
And oh my...great LO´s, I´m honoured to be in this group of talented people!!

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to 3left feet

Hi my name is linda, i live in perth western australia.
I love scrapbooking it's my favorite hobby.
I have 4 niece's , 3 nephew's , 1 great nephew and 2 cat's so i have lot's to scrap.
Sorry it took so long to reply , so much extra work at this time's can't find time to even to scrap.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to dragonflys

Hey and Welcome, dragonflys!

Okay ladies, you guys are killing ME!! I can barely keep up!! Thanks Scraperlicious for the help I think that I have it now!! So here it goes! Here's my first digi LO I thinks it looks kinda stupid but hey I tried a new thing and am kinda happy about it. I did it for the fathers' day challenge. I sooo could use some work in that area but.... It was most defintly wotrha try at somthing new!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/digital /882319.h...

Hope it works!! BTW thank you gals for all the nice comments that you have left me. I am slowly trying to get to everyone. All of you are so creative! Thanks!!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

welcome to the group dragonflys! 3left feet you did a great job with your layout. i haven't attempted digital yet. it is great to try something new and different.

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope

Wow - everyone has posted such great work! There is a lot of great talent in this group. Things have been a bit crazy here the past few weeks, and doesn't look like it's gonna get any better this week. Between my sisters graduation and all of doctor appointments I have, I just haven't had time to sit down and work on any lo's. I hope to have something posted soon.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Okay I finally got to see all that you gals have uploaded!!

Tracey your Lo about your mom it moved me!! The story and all the details on the LO, all of it was just awesome!
Ginny you made me homesick!! I love the beach I lived in Fort Walton Beach and in Navarre, FL for a while before moving far far away... For Serious!, now your lo was great I really liked how you were talking to your girls now and in the future!
Meme, you are one serious card maker!! I loved them!! Great job!! They were all sooo pretty!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Jamie Pope

Morning Ladies!

Tesa - The flowers were cut by my Cricut. I am trying to use all the neat shapes and things on my carts - rather than just using it for letters - I always forget about the shapes!

3left feet - great LO! I tried to do a digi LO, but could not even get past the program stuff! I am very impressed with your work!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Thanks for the boost, I di try I just happen to know one program really well, I used Corel Draw Suite 12. For me it was easy and I tried to use Adobe Photoshop [I have 6.0, can't tell you how old it is or not??] I shore can't tell ya how to work it I tried it and was soooo aggrivated by the time I got done I had to repent!! LOL j/j [just joking]!! No I was way confuse by all those little buttons and everything about it!!!

Good luck keep trying!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to AgilityIG

Thanks it most defently challenged me!! and my sanity!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• 3left feet Said:
Thanks for the boost, I di try I just happen to know one program really well, I used Corel Draw Suite 12. For me it was easy and I tried to use Adobe Photoshop [I have 6.0, can't tell you how old it is or not??] I shore can't tell ya how to work it I tried it and was soooo aggrivated by the time I got done I had to repent!! LOL j/j [just joking]!! No I was way confuse by all those little buttons and everything about it!!!

Good luck keep trying!!

That's funny! Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 is what I was trying to use and I could not even get the photos onto my "paper". I was able to get them into the program and I was able to load some freebee backgrounds and papers, but just could not make the two get together. Oh well.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-16-07 04:45 AM
In response to AgilityIG

Welcome Linda!!!

Susie: Like the rest - I'm impressed! I've also tried it but faild (crashed and burned). And that was a beautiful pic of your father. The light was fantastic!

Page 3 of 1226 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics