Page 8 of 1226 
Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to StrawberryPia

Heck I don't know what boiling point is for F!! I think it s 132F? I dunno!!
Where's tracey been? or Tonya or Marsha? Well, hey you gals!! Whenever yo get on!!

So like is F 32 degrees higher that C? If so then I'll understand it better!! Can anyone confirm that?? Well I gotta go gals cya lata! Good night!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to 3left feet

Hmmm.... weird things I do:

1. If I am at a store and looking at something, and I see something out of place, I will move it where it needs to go (if it's close by - I won't carry it to the other side of the store!

2. I like everything to match - all my dogs's stuff is royal blue.

Hmmm... I am seeing a pattern here!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to AgilityIG

Sorry I ahd to stop by one last time before going!!
Meme too funny, would you call that and OCD??? LOL

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
Hmmm.... weird things I do:

1. If I am at a store and looking at something, and I see something out of place, I will move it where it needs to go (if it's close by - I won't carry it to the other side of the store!

2. I like everything to match - all my dogs's stuff is royal blue.

Hmmm... I am seeing a pattern here!

As long as it doesn´t hinder you, you can relax...LOL!

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope

I was just looking through the gallery and noticed Linda's (dragonflys) furbaby album. It is absolutely adorable!

I'm up for a swap. Let me see if I can figure out how to make a poll for what everyone wants to do.

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope
In response to Jamie Pope

Hope this works - never tried doing a poll before.

Stonehenge gallery/support group swap
cards
embellisments
page about yourself
other
You may choose one option.
Votes accepted from 06-18-07 03:31 AM to 06-22-07 03:31 AM.
View results
You are not allowed to vote in this poll.

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope
In response to Jamie Pope

Woohoo!

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

Hi i just put some new mini album in my gallery so stop by and see what you think.
my fur baby's .
great nephew.
look under pic of my fur baby's mini tin for what i used.
going to watch some t.v and have a early night have a early start tomorrow catch you all later.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to dragonflys

Here´s a LO I just finished. I have entered it for 3 different challenges:
JUNE Multi Picture Challenge
JUNE R U creative or clueless challenge and
JUNE Monthly Themed Challenge

Elliot and his bike

Enjoy!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Wow! You've ladies had been busy while I'm away!
Linda, you minialblums are so cute and beautiful! Love all of them!

Pia, what a gorgeous layout! Love it!

Ok, I'm a bit confused here. Pia and Tesa, can both of you have a pm discussion and then let me know your final decision about the swap. Do I still need to get swedish members from other groups?

I can see you ladies had been busy about some science readings...hehe

Just to share it with you all...Malaysia is always very humid and hot. However, it's raining day and night here this few weeks.

Btw, I've read that some of you think that taking shoes off at home or waering sandals all the time is weird. In my chinese culture, it's a norm for everyone to take off their shoes before they enter the house and in Malaysia, sandals are always a great way to get around.

Meme, what a great weird habit but it's all good! Safe some work for those working there.

Don't you all think that by asking weird questions we could get to know each other better than some standard tag questions.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to scrapperlicious

Jamie, kudos to you for hosting the swap for the states members of this group! Thanks!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to scrapperlicious

We have decided to just have 5 members in our first swap! But thanks for your help Irene!
We have it on the swaps already, it´s all in swedish so I don´t think you can read it but take a peek if you want! We are doing birthdaycards.

It´s called SWEDISH SWAP...

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

SWEDISH SWAP

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

linda- what great albums! you are very creative. i have never made one, but i might give it a try. the end result is just great. i think it would be a great gift for my mom or grandmother.

pia-your lo is darling! i love the personal touches that you made on it!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to GinnyHughes

ok wierd habits....

well i am the opposite-i like to have my sandals or slippers on all the time. i don't like to go bare foot, even inside. but i hate to wear socks! as soon as the weather is warm enough, no socks! i like that we finally have warm weather here, yea! we only have about 3 months of true summer weather and about 5 to 6 of winter, yuck! we usually still have snow at easter. ok will have to think about another wierd habit.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to GinnyHughes

My second weird habit...
I have to set my alarmclock 30 minutes before wake-up time. I can´t get out of bed before pushing the snooze button three times!

Edited by StrawberryPia on 06-18-07 09:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Sorry I have been MIA, I was busy completing a mini album for DH on Saturday to give to him on Sunday for fathers day, my mum and dad came for the day yesterday and I have been to the gym and then knee deep in laundry this afternoon, wheeewwwww

I love all the cards and pages you girls are linking, you will fast realise that I am a very very SLOW scrapper, sorry about that, it is just the way I am lol

I am commenting on the layouts as they are posted here but I promise I will get round to all your galleries individually as I get the time

Look forward to meeting the new member

Great idea about the questions

Here is a couple of mine

I hate a disorganised shopping cart and it drives me nuts when I see people just throwing stuff into theirs, all my groceries are organised into tidy little piles

I don't like coloured clothes pegs and if I do have to use them I have to hang them up in pairs, no two different coloured pegs on one article of clothing

I always buy fruit and veg in even numbers, an odd number makes me feel uneasy, please note - I don't actually count grapes, I am not that bad lol and I am another one who puts things back in the right place at the store

I could go on for ever, I have some peculiar quirks, but I had better stop there or you will all think I am mad

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Tracey Jackson

Hi Ladies,
I'm back Just waiting for my test results now.

I've been peeking at several of the layouts posted here. I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's different style. I hope to get a layout done in the next week. Sorry, but I'm a little slower than the rest of you as I try to get my life back to normal here.

Okay weird things ~

I eat my mashed potatos with saurkraut on them
I talk to my dog like she understands me (makes hubby roll his eyes)

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Tracey Jackson

• Tracey Jackson Said:
I hate a disorganised shopping cart and it drives me nuts when I see people just throwing stuff into theirs, all my groceries are organised into tidy little piles

Oh Tracey - we could soooooo shop together!! I always organize my cart - I like the frozen foods together, the boxed foods together, the refrig. foods together... Oh the chaos!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Hi Ladies,
I'm back Just waiting for my test results now.

Crossing my fingers for ya!!!

Page 8 of 1226 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics