Username Post: Fiskars circle squeeze punches        (Topic#1429863)
joanj 
New Kid On the Block
  • joanj on 08-01-07 08:55 AM

Does anyone have experience with Fiskars circle squeeze punches? How do you like them?

http://store.scrapbook.com/f-7424.html

Edited by catey on 02-20-08 05:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gscrapbooks
Expert
gscrapbooks
In response to joanj

LOVE THEM! They are very hand friendly and the squeeze is very easy to do (I never feel like I have to do it really hard). I also like that the open portion to punch faces up so you can easily see where your image will be punched out of (if you're using patterned paper , you can get the exact section you want). I have two of the circle sizes and I use them all the time.

Hope this helps!

petergabrielfan
Queen
petergabrielfan
In response to gscrapbooks

They are awesome! My friend got one as a freebie and they rock. They are so easy to use.

joanj 
New Kid On the Block
  • joanj on 08-01-07 11:33 AM
In response to petergabrielfan

Sarah and Gretchen - Thanks! I'll have to buy one now and try it out.

Sarah - I understand the "don't buy". Good luck. I've been sorting paper and embellishments and realized JUST HOW MUCH I have.
I have tried very hard not to buy paper or themed embellishments for the last month. e.g., I have enough tropical to fulfill all of my friends needs, let alone just me.

Thanks to both of you.

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2
In response to joanj

I had considered buying one since they have them on sale @ JoAnns...

scrapmom47
Veteran
scrapmom47
In response to chocodlite2

I bought two sizes and love them.

Octopusouphut
Guru
Octopusouphut
In response to scrapmom47

They are awesome! I have all 3 circle sizes and a few other shapes. Love them! They are so easy on your hands/wrists...and like Gretchen said the upside downness of the punch makes it super easy to see where your punching.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to Octopusouphut

I have several of these punches and really like them. They are very easy to squeeze and I like that you can see what you are punching out! Great invention, I just wish they were easier to store. They do take up a lot of room in the drawer.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics