Page 1 of 173 
Username Post: Full and Active - Kids At Heart ATC Swap        (Topic#1431811)
MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 08-15-07 04:45 PM

Welcome to the kids at heart ATC Swap! We are currently full via PM and expect to start trading soon.

cruiselover
Mayor
cruiselover
In response to MrsVo

Am I the first to Post after you Amber? Wow!

Hi Amber!

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV
In response to cruiselover

I am the second post!! Yahoo.

reyasunshine
Diva
reyasunshine
In response to ScrapperV

Hooray! This is going to be so fun.

cruiselover
Mayor
cruiselover
In response to reyasunshine

Have a great day girlies! I'm off to work soon!

reyasunshine
Diva
reyasunshine

You too, Louisa! Like your new avatar... it looks like his face tastes really good!

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV

I agree Louisa, your nephew is a cutie!!

bashfulscrapper
Idol
bashfulscrapper
In response to ScrapperV

Hi everybody! I just sent Kristin a pm, and now I'm off to vote on that scraptathlon thing! And then I have to take a look at Amber's challenge! Woohoo, it's almost Friday!

By the way, Angela, Vista really works almost exactly like XP - it just "looks" different. (There's still a start button in the lower left-hand corner, but it doesn't "say" start - Microsoft is just trying to confuse us.) But I know what it's like to help a parent with a PC on the phone. I've pulled my hair out many times trying to figure out what my mom was describing. She lives in Colorado, so I don't get to visit nearly as often as she has computer crisis'.

And I think tabbed browsing just might be one of Microsoft's greatest inventions!

And Louisa, love the sweet new avatar - even better than a fruity drink!

Edited by bashfulscrapper on 08-16-07 02:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cruiselover
Mayor
cruiselover

• reyasunshine Said:
You too, Louisa! Like your new avatar... it looks like his face tastes really good!

he is yummy! I adore him! Thanks for the compliment girls!

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 08-16-07 03:28 PM

Awwww Louisa he is adorable!!!

Glad everybody found their way over here. I'm going to PM Shrimp now!

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV
In response to MrsVo

What's everyone doing this weekend? I still need to PM Kristen. OK- I will do it right now.

Kitty, if it doesn't say Start, what does it say? And why would MS change it?

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV
In response to ScrapperV

OK now I PM'd Kristen. I hope she can join us! Maybe if we bombard her with PM's she will feel pressured

reyasunshine
Diva
reyasunshine
In response to ScrapperV

Actually, Kitty, Firefox started the whole "tabbed browsing" thing so I've been using it for years! I LOVE it!

But I LOVE the new Microsoft Word with the tabs across the top. Took me a while to get used to that... "huh? where's 'file'? how do I save and print?!?!" LOL!

Vikki, I don't think the bottom left-hand corner *says* anything... I think it's just the Microsoft icon. Is that right, Kitty?!

This is great! Kristin is going to get TONS of PMs and feel very loved.

Yes, I do have plans for the weekend! One of my best friends (Melissa) is coming to visit from California. We met on the first day of 7th grade and were best friends from that day on. She'll be here Fri/Sat/Sun. I'm working half-day tomorrow, and we'll just hang out. We're planning to visit my sister and nieces Saturday and perhaps Boston on Sunday. We'll see!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV

What Tabs in MS word? What is up with that? Don't tell me that! I am going to be confused. But that's OK, I am kinda computer saavy so I'll be OK!

Moonflower
Mayor
Moonflower
In response to ScrapperV

Louisa, I love the avatar!

Reyanna, they don't give y'all paid vacation time? How cruel!

Vikki, I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Reyanna/Kitty, I use Firefox also.

Amber, thanks for the thread.

cruiselover
Mayor
cruiselover
In response to Moonflower

You gals are talking too Technical for me! We have Mozilla Firefox but I didn't like it as much. I tried it for a while and now I can't remember what I did not like. But I still use Internet Explorer and hubby uses the firefox! How was that? Am I talking about the same thing is you girlies???? Or am I talking about something different???

MrsVo
MrsVo 
Idol
MrsVo
  • MrsVo on 08-17-07 05:14 AM

Morning all!!

I don't have a clue what you all are talking about with all this tabbed this and firefox that. I'm just going to smile and nod.

I PMed Kristen last night too so hopefully she will feel the love!

reyasunshine
Diva
reyasunshine
In response to MrsVo

Oh, Amber, you make me laugh. I love laughing at work. Fantastic.

I made a card for the pregnant manager today. It's her last day. I brought some BG Blush paper, fiber, stickers and a piece of cardstock and just whipped one up at my desk! LOL. I heart scrapping.

Yes, Louisa! That's what we're talking about. I love Firefox because it has the tabs at the top (Ctl T gets you a new one), and that way you can have like 20 pages up at once, but it doesn't take up space on the bottom of the screen. You can have four windows (at the bottom) with five tabs each (at the top). Oh, I just love it! (Not that I ever *have* 20 up at once, but still!) I usually need like seven for work... so I NEED tabs!

Angela: I'm sure they give us paid vacation! However... I'm not full time. I'm part time most of the year and full time in the summer so... I don't qualify. But I get paid vacations! Doesn't matter... I'm leaving my job. I'm starting my own scrapbooking business at home.

Hope everyone is having a good morning! I can't wait to leave work! Hooray for leaving early!

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV

So Interent Explorer and Firefox are the same thing? But Firefox you can have tabs and have 20 windows open? I think I will stick to what I have!

Moonflower
Mayor
Moonflower
In response to ScrapperV

Vikki they are both internet browsers. The new IE (what version is it y'all? 7?) has tabbed browsing, but Firefox had it first. So it was esp. helpful when on dial up to start a bunch of pages loading without taking up the extra memory to run separate browser windows. Then I could walk away and come back and have a bunch of pages to look at.

LOL Louisa, you got it!

Happy Friday!! Louisa is today your Friday?

I think I shall try to scrap some tonight. Anyone else?

Page 1 of 173 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics