Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: Washington state scrappers?        (Topic#1432199)
Yolanda Gaston
New Kid On the Block
Yolanda Gaston
In response to Keleia

I know I'm a tad bit late on this post, but I live in Port Orchard, WA (South Kitsap county). We're about 25 minutes from Gig Harbor, 35 minutes from Tacoma, or an hour west of Seattle exactly across the water. I currently belong to a FB group of scrappers, but most of them are in Minnesota, Illinois, or Wisconsin. I met them when I first went to Scrapfest in the Mall of America. Lovely bunch! However, I'd love to connect with some local crafters and get to scrappin'! Any groups out there?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Yolanda Gaston

Do a FB Search for:

Croppin' in the NW

WWScrapbookConnection

Hot Mess Gals

Not sure if any of these are "closed" groups. I miss them all after moving

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to sbartist

Hi Yolanda and Welcome!!
I used to live in Bothell (now in Eastern WA) But I met a number of great scrappers on Meet Up. A few were from Seattle but most were from my area. Try there like look for scrapbooking in Your town here___. You never know who is around you till you look. If there are message boards around like in your post office or community center or library, post a little note(I used to decorate mine to attract other scrappers or card makers!), and say who you are looking for "Looking for other(another) scrapper(s) to get together with Please call if this is you!" . To me age does not matter, but if it does for you put that too something like (over 30 preferred)Not saying anybody looks that age so if anyone reading is younger please don't take the age any any particular way. That number is just popped into my mind as I typed. I am older than that It's a bit like placing a personal add, but different. Be careful how much info you give out tho, some creeps read the same notes good people do. I hope you find some new friends to scrap with

Yolanda Gaston
New Kid On the Block
Yolanda Gaston
In response to catzscrapper

That's an awesome idea about posting on the local boards and checking Meetup! Thank you for sharing that. I'm getting right on it!!!

don1
don1 
Tenant
don1
  • don1 on 02-11-13 09:48 PM
In response to Yolanda Gaston

I am in Bothell. I have a great studio. It is very organized, but a little messy sometimes. OK a lot messy all the time. Kind of a left brain, right brain war zone.

Yolanda, I think we met at Stampin' in the Rain?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to don1

Darn - no more CKC where I live now. I used to enjoy going to the first CKC of the season in Portland and the last CKC of the season in Bellevue. Have fun shopping.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to sbartist

is there any one in washingtion marysville. we are think we might move there not to sure but want to know if anyone lives out there and if ther any scrapbook store out there

rgridings
Tenant
rgridings
In response to southern lady

Hi all!

My family and I just moved from Ft. Hood (area), TX to Renton, WA. We moved here in January and was very lucky enough to have gotten to do the "Northwest Paper Chase".

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to sbartist

CKC is still comes to Portland & Bellevue. Portland was in March, but Nov. 8th & 9th in Bellevue this year.

rgridings
Tenant
rgridings
In response to Lauri D

Hello all! I haven't checked this section for a while, but I wanted to update my info.

We recently (Jan. 14) moved from Renton to Bellevue to be closer to my hubby's office.

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics