Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: Washington state scrappers?        (Topic#1432199)
New Kid On the Block
In response to Keleia

Hi Everyone

My name is Kimberly Hutchison, and I own a great scrapbooking store in Snoqualmie, WA. I love being able to share my passion for this wonderful hobby with others. We offer weekly crops every Saturday from 1:30pm until midnight. This is a great way to meet others that have similar interests - plus it is a fabulous way to share ideas.

Check out our Hip Kit Club - join - and you will receive an awesome collection of perfectly coordinated products from a variety of the best manufacturers on the market - and we will email 20-30 layout ideas along with over a dozen card ideas created with the products in each month's kit. Cost for our Hip Kit Club members is $25, but you can also purchase individual kits for $30 (limited supply). For local scrappers you can pick up your kits - but we also ship anywhere!

In addition to our kit club - we have a great store that is well stocked with a fabulous array of products. We have layout, card and project ideas on display all over the store to inspire you.

Stop in and visit - if you mention this post - you will receive 10% off your first purchase. Check out our website www.hip2bsquare.com and my blog at www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com/blog . I hope you will stop in visit sometime soon. I love meeting new scrappers! Email me with any questions - [email protected] booking.com

Hugs,
Kimberly
425-396-1277

The Paper Bakery
Mayor
The Paper Bakery
In response to Sunnydi

I'm in the University Place/South Tacoma area.
Looks like no one has posted in a long time on here, but at least I see a few familiar faces!
I had stopped scrapping for the past year, but am about to start again. Saw several mini-books at a ladies house & gained a new friend & got inspired to the max! I'm not always up to doing a lot, but when I feel good, this is what I want to do again! Scrap Min Albums & Card make!

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to The Paper Bakery

Hi Celia,

We are only about 40 minutes from Tacoma. A straight shot up Hwy 18 We have all kinds of mini album samples around the store and can help you get inspired and ready to go. Join us for a crop on a Saturday - that is a great way to socialize with others and create at the same time. If Saturday doesn't work... come up and you are welcome to use our crop space any day of the week during business hours (10:30am - 6pm) Hope to meet you sometime soon.
Kimberly Hutchison
www.hip2bsquare.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to parisdame

Hi, I am from Sammamish and just found this thread through google. It would be nice to keep a chat going.

Kathy

scrappergrlwa
Tenant
scrappergrlwa
In response to planokathy

I think I may have missed this thread when I replied to a similar one introducing myself as from Tacoma. I am a huge fan of our state: go WA scrappers!

lillygirl7
Guru
lillygirl7
In response to scrappergrlwa

Hi everyone! I'm in the Tacoma area. I've been doing cards for a few years and want to get into scrap booking now
My gf's who I use to make cards with are too busy with their babies too get together now and make cards so I'm flying solo now. Looking for a little inspiration!

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to lillygirl7

Hello ladies I live in Silverdale

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to 11bwife

There is a scrapbook expo July 15 & 16, 2011
http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to Lauri D

thanks for the info on the Expo

scrappergrlwa
Tenant
scrappergrlwa
In response to Lauri D

Thanks for the head's up. The venue is right in my backyard, so I hope to go with/meet up with some of my creative friends!

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappergrlwa

Hi gals...Anna in SW Wash here. Did you know that you can volunteer to work at the scrapbook expo, and they will give you $40 cash for every 4 hour shift? I did this in Portland last year and it was so cool!

hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to annamassie

The Northwest Paper Chase is a ton of fun. It begins March 11th and runs through the 27th. It is a shop hop where you can visit approximately 18 western Washington scrapbook stores. You purchase a passport for $12 and it includes information on each participating store - as well as a map showing the location of each store. Your passport will give you a 20% discount off your entire purchase at each store you visit, plus if you spend $10 you get a free 6x6 layout make and take. You wil also receive a charm bracelet with your passport. And you get a free charm with your qualifying purchase (I think it is $25) from each store. You can check out the details on my website Hip 2-b Square Blog It is really a great event - and right in our backyard! Let me know if you have any questions.

jewelzscrapn
New Kid On the Block
jewelzscrapn
In response to Sunnydi

Hello everyone :0)
Vancouver here!!!

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to jewelzscrapn

I am in Tacoma/Steilacoom. Haven't posted in a LOOONG time, because, well, life got in the way. It's been about 2 years, and I'm ready to start scrappin' again. Would love to actually meet some people locally and maybe have monthly scrap nights at my house.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Jalynne

Ran through Steilacoom this morning - there are some hills! Eek. Scrapping this afternoon.

Hope to scrap next weekend, especially Sunday and Monday.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to sbartist

hey everyone Im in gig Harbor WA. I work at Toadilly scrappin here in Gig Harbor. I just moved here a year ago from Yelm WA. I have also lived in Puyallup and Packwood wa. I didn't know this was here its nice to see some other WA scrappers.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to sbartist

Wanna see if we can start getting people together once a month? I need the socialization.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Jalynne

Check out Hot Mess Scrappers, Ink on FB, as well as WWScrapbookConnection on FB.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to sbartist

will do, bonnie, thanks

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Jalynne

Here is another new one on FB:

Croppin' in the NW

Page 3 of 5