Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: Washington state scrappers?        (Topic#1432199)
hipkitclub
Resident
hipkitclub
In response to Keleia

I am thrilled to announce that AMY HELLER will be teaching a FABULOUS mini album class here at Hip 2-b Square on Saturday, July 23rd from 12:30pm-2:30pm. Amy is on the design team for both Crate Paper & October Afternoon, and I feel so fortunate that she has agreed to share her talent with us.

The mini album that Amy has created for our class is full of texture, dimension and detail. The sample that I am showing below is done with the Emma's Shoppe collection which is pretty girliy Our album will be featuring products from Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection which is more gender neutral. So, don't let the "girly theme" in the sample make you stray!

The cost for this class is $30.00 which includes your class fee & all of the materials EXCEPT adhesive. You will want to register ASAP as space and supplies are limited. Class fees are due when you sign-up to secure your spot. Give us a call at the store to complete the registration process 425-396-1277 (Tues. - Sat. 10:30am - 6pm). I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hip 2-b Square
7713 Center Blvd. SE #160
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
kimberly@hip2bsquarescrap booking.com

10 minutes from Issaquah
20 minutes from Bellevue
30 minutes from Seattle
20 minutes from Auburn
30 minutes from Tacoma
35 minutes from Tukwila

***Amy will be using the Neighborhood Collection by Crate Paper to create the mini album for our class.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to hipkitclub

Any more scrappers in Eastern WA?? I'm an hour north of Spokane.

Cricut OCD
Governor
Cricut OCD
In response to Sunnydi

Hi all, I'm from Edgewood, about 5 miles from Federal Way. Keleia...You didn't say where you were from!

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories
In response to catzscrapper

Catzscrapper, I'm from the Tri-cities (SE WA)! I wish the conventions and supply options were more readily within reach! The only scrap stores that are surviving in the Tri-cities are the major ones - Michael's, Craft Warehouse, & Joann's. We recently gained a Hobby Lobby But lost a small scrap store in return.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to TreniMemories

Hi Nice to me you!! I know what you mean about scrap stores. There is one about an hour from here but I am not even sure if they scrap!? A little pushy and I don't care for that especially when I know exactly what I am shopping for. Do you make cards too, or just scrap. I would love to have a 'local' to send cards to! That's my home entertainment, making cards

TreniMemories
Veteran
TreniMemories

If I could devote more time to crafts, I would definitely make cards. (Especially Christmas cards!) My focus is on 3 neverending album series - one for my goddaughter, a family heritage album, and an album for my husband and I.

Occassionally the ladies in the Tricities area selling Creative Memories or Close to my Heart will host all day or weekend crops. I'd be happy to share on those rare occassions that I hear about them.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to TreniMemories

Thank You, you are sweet for offering, but that is even farther away than Spokane, by about 2 hours I think. I am an hour North of Spokane. Especially in Winter time my guy has an issue with me driving too far away, and he would freak out if I am gone for a day or over night. He just worries about me getting in an accident, getting stranded or something like that. I mean I appreciate that he cares, but sometimes when I am gone shopping all day and he freaks out, it can be annoying. But some people around here drive drunk regularly, and brag about it, so I understand his concern. But I do appreciate your offer
Has it snowed on you yet?? It's snowing right now and I am all excited about it!!

jpholmes
Veteran
jpholmes

I live in La Center WA, 10 minutes out of Vancouver and I have tried so many times to find some scrapping friends that might want to get together once a month but no luck Has anyone heard of La Center WA out there?

http://joaniespaperescape .blogspot.com/

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to jpholmes

Don't miss out on this retreat located in Raymond in January, I have registered for it. If you register also, please let me know so we can meet at the retreat:

http://www.scrapyardchicks.com/index_Scrapbook_Escap e_W...

Edited by sbartist on 12-13-11 01:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to sbartist

Hi Bonnie;
How was the retreat?

I would love to go to one of these! I live in Shelton and that is not that far! I bought a ScrapYard Chicks weekend-to-go kit from the last workshop because I couldn't go to the workshop weekend. I went to Europe with my DD & SIL. Really Wonderful , but I still want to go to a weekend. The Kits I got are Fabulous !!

penni24
New Kid On the Block
penni24
In response to Keleia

So excited to find a site that shows some Washington scrappers! Im from Port Angeles.

penni24
New Kid On the Block
penni24
In response to sbartist

Wow! Wish I would have found this site earlier. I love scrap retreats. I have one locally that I go to each year and I look forward to all year long. This year I wasnt able to attend Always wondered if there was any close by. This sounds like a fun retreat. Have you been before?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to penni24

Don't forget to check out this link:

http://papercrafterscorne r.com/pacificnw/

Scroll down for SB activities in the area.

penni24
New Kid On the Block
penni24
In response to sbartist

Thanks so much! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Qweenofthecrop
Expert
Qweenofthecrop
In response to penni24

Well I guess I have never hit the forum on SB.com before! I am in Olympia - Bonnie I go to Sharin' Memories at least twice a month!!! if not more.... I missed the weekend in Raymond though..... shucks...Jodie was telling me about it. I will be sure to stop by this thread more often!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to bubmum

I guess no one visits our grand state of Washington!! I live in the beautiful Lewis Clark Valley, Clarkston, WA to be exact, right across the river from Lewiston, Idaho.

Doesnt look like there are many of us scrappers from Washington.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to laceyKat

well i be move to washingtion probbley next year for my husban job

fibromom1
Tenant
fibromom1
In response to southern lady

Howdy from Republic Wa, northcentral part of the state... REMOTE.
Catz, are you still around? Have you visited Forget Me Not Scrapbook store in Colville. WAY COOL and the back table is open whenever you have need to just get out and veg.
We have zero in terms of scrapbook meets or stores here. I spend a lot of time with Candace and Terry at Forget Me Not.

Andra Hoffman
Resident
Andra Hoffman
In response to fibromom1

Hello Washingtonians!

Can't believe I didn't notice this forum sooner!
I am north of Spokane, Deer Park area.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to jpholmes

• jpholmes Said:
I live in La Center WA, 10 minutes out of Vancouver and I have tried so many times to find some scrapping friends that might want to get together once a month but no luck Has anyone heard of La Center WA out there?

http://joaniespaperescape .blogspot.com/

Hello from Vancouver!!! My BFF lives in LaCenter. (She doesn't scrap tho....) Been there many times!

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics