Page 132 of 132 
Username Post: Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lovers Unite        (Topic#1433285)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Vivian loves BLING

They did it really well, I'm not sure if the show animated the butt lighting up or if the cake actually did.

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to moxiegirl23

Did anyone watch Castle last night? The first 60 seconds...OMG!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to scrappyJedi

Yeah... it was great wasn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3pdj9p6yI

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi

I picked up the entire series of Farscape for $70 on sale at Best Buy. I'm so glad that they finally re-released it so I can get it at a reasonable price.

I've seen the first 8 episodes so far (never watched it before, so please don't spoil anything for me) and I love it!

Edited by scrappyJedi on 12-14-09 11:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I was tempted to get that on DVD, too but from Sam's Club. I won't spoil it. You're in for a fun ride!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Just an FYI....BBCA is airng the new Doctor Who 'Waters of Mars' on Sat night.

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango
In response to Manda_K

I've been watching Dollhouse on Hulu.com. Pretty Cool! Found out who runs Rossom! WOW!

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

• scrappyJedi Said:
I picked up the entire series of Farscape for $70 on sale at Best Buy. I'm so glad that they finally re-released it so I can get it at a reasonable price.

I've seen the first 8 episodes so far (never watched it before, so please don't spoil anything for me) and I love it!

Wait....whaaaaat!?!? I paid waaaay more than that for just the first season of Farscape off Ebay. That was when the DVD rights were in limbo and it was out of production, so I got scared that I wouldn't ever be able to find it again.

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to darksideme

They re-released it in November! I was super excited- I'd been wanting to see it forever, but didn't want to pay the crazy, crazy per season prices that it reached before the re-release.

I'm in the middle of season 2 and LOVING it! And now I go around yelling "frelling yotz" at everything.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 01-11-10 01:36 PM
In response to CrazyMango

• CrazyMango Said:
I've been watching Dollhouse on Hulu.com. Pretty Cool! Found out who runs Rossom! WOW!

I kinda forgot about Dollhouse! I need to get to watching this show.

CrazyMango
Expert
CrazyMango
In response to CASBa

They have the recent episodes of Dollhouse on Hulu.com. Summer Glau was on the most recent episode. I always knew the Echo's orginal handler had a big role in this. Interesting turn of events.

New Kid On the Block
In response to CrazyMango

I stumbled on this site. Alas I have no cable , no dish so I am watching my DVD collection of SG SG!, SG Atlantis, Battlestar, Will try and rent Dollhouse and others. How is New Capria? And SG Universe? I like Sci Fi not horror.( have enough of that with the news. What man does to man is so sad)
Vie
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Page 132 of 132 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics