Username Post: The Big Scrap Pink Weekend is coming up!!!        (Topic#1433995)
New Kid On the Block

Look here for info and a participating store near you!!!
http://www.bhgscrapbooksetc.com/scrappink/about/index .h...

christinehawaii
New Kid On the Block
christinehawaii
In response to momoftriplets

just noticed your display name and wanted to say "hi!" I'm a mom of triplets, too!

jgoodin
Veteran
jgoodin
In response to momoftriplets

For anyone near Sandpoint/Sagle, ID:

September 29th, 9:00am - 9:00pm - Scrap Pink. This all day crop benefiting the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Breast Cancer Foundation will be held in one of the banquet rooms at the beautiful Lodge at Sandpoint. Enjoy breathtaking views as you scrapbook for an entire day. Included in the $25 crop fee is plenty of crop space, a goodie bag, silent auction and drawings for amazing prizes, shopping with scrapbook vendors, use of scrap tools, continental breakfast and dinner, snacks and drinks throughout the day. Walk-ins will be welcome (limited to space availability) at $30 per cropper.

Consultants from Top Line Creations, Close to My Heart, The Angel Company, Stampin' Up and I Remember When will be available for shopping, make-n-takes and company information. The Komen Foundation will be providing information pamphlets on breast health (i.e. self exams, early detection, support and treatment).

To reserve your space for Scrap Pink contact me via phone at (208) 265-5703 or email me. Space is limited so get your reservation early; you won't want to miss this fantastic and important event.

Plan ahead and schedule some time at the spa to rejuvenate yourself. Participants can choose to have lunch on site at The Landing, or at other restaurants nearby. Reserve overnight accommodations or spa time by calling The Lodge at Sandpoint (208) 263-2211 (tell them you're coming for the Scrap Pink event).

Sponsors of this event:
Joanne Goodin, owner of I Scrap and independent Top Line Creations advisor, The Lodge at Sandpoint, Dream Street Papers, Cosmo Cricket , Hot Off The Press, Inc., Me & My Big Ideas, ClearSnap, Scenic Route Paper Co., SRM Stickers, Creating Keepsakes , SEI , Ribbon and Bows Oh My!, Meri Meri, Magic Mesh, Scottish Borders Stamping, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Stewart Superior, Tsukineko, Jalapeno's Mexican Restaurant, Papa Murphy's Pizza-Sandpoint, Silver Crow Creations, DJ Inkers, Royal Brush Manufacturing, Clear Bags, Anne Bridges, independent Close To My Heart consultant, Beth Gruenke, independent The Angel Company demonstrator, Donna Bagwell, independent Stampin' Up demonstrator, and Lori Darden, independent I Remember When consultant.

Sponsors of Nationwide events:
Better Homes and Gardens® Scrapbooks, etc®, Basic Grey , Sizzix, Fancy Pants Designs, Heidi Swapp , Die Cuts With a View , Adobe, K & Company, Prism Papers for a Lifetime, Provo Craft, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics