Username Post: Kit for Miscarriages, Infant deaths?        (Topic#1435691)
happyscramper
Idol
happyscramper

I know I saw here somewhere, a link to digi kits especially for these special babies. If I could only remember the designer or the store I'd be set! Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd like to scrap pix of my stillborn son. TIA!

MomTo4CrazyKids
Governor
MomTo4CrazyKids
In response to happyscramper

Ane

I had no idea. I am so sorry for your loss. I remember seeing a link to it and it being clouds with angel babies, but I cannot for the life of me find the thread that had the link. Good luck finding it.

Keleia
Keleia 
Guru
Keleia

http://nsavoices.typepad.com/

http://www.justacloudaway.com/

Many blessings be upon you as you scrap this sad event. I know and understand, as I lost a little girl to miscarriage...over 18 years ago. Keleia

happyscramper
Idol
happyscramper
In response to Keleia

Thank you ladies!

My little boy was stillborn about 4 1/2 years ago. I miss him, and I'd like to finish his book.

Specifically, I'm looking for digital kits.

scrappychix
Expert
scrappychix

there is a NILMDTS thread on this site....it is photographers too that take pics...beautiful pics and someone here is collecting mini books for those who have lost....i just did one and have to mail it out. it's Now i lay me down to sleep.

Keleia
Keleia 
Guru
Keleia

http://www.onceuponascribble.com/catalog/item/3688195/ 3...

This is the poem of the sticker that I purchase for my little one's memory page. I still don't have all what I want to say yet, but will. Even after 18 years, I don't want her spirit to be forgotten...

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 09-17-07 09:02 PM
In response to Keleia

link in my sig. Nicole collects the books. The link is for the group on sb.com doing books.

we just use baby kits, add poems/quote about lose ect.

I have one mostly done for a baby boy in my gallery.

I have kit for loss...but it's only really enough for a page or two, not a whole book.

Edited by EeyoreLynn on 09-17-07 09:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 09-17-07 09:04 PM
In response to ELynn

Never Forgotten Kit by Ann-Marie Borg is the digi kit I have.

CACTUSmango
Veteran
CACTUSmango
In response to ELynn

Ane, i too am a mother of angels in heaven. i've often searched for kits that are can convey this unique & special type of child & type of motherhood. I have found i like & have used sb.c's Spirit kit and oscraps Paislee Press Park Avenue & Pink Emporium. You can see how i've used these in under my Healing Journal album tab of my gallery.

I really want Lie Fhung's The Great Expectations collection, but I'm saving up for it, it's $33, but it is a 700MB collection and part of an evolving art project.
"It's not the usual pregnancy digiscrap kit." I'm not sure it's allowed to leave the link here. so...i'll pm it to you. I hope these aid you in making your little boys kit.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl
In response to CACTUSmango

What a wonderful idea! My little one would have been 5 on Thursday...I did scrap a 2 pg l/o w/him and his little brother but I really don't have but 2 0r 3 pix of him, the majority being ultrasounds.

Jamie P.
Idol
Jamie P.
In response to Carolina Girl

Google Misty Cato, she has a couple beautiful kits that I think will be perfect to finish he book. Sorry for your loss.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 09-18-07 04:20 PM
In response to Carolina Girl

• Carolina Girl Said:
What a wonderful idea! My little one would have been 5 on Thursday...I did scrap a 2 pg l/o w/him and his little brother but I really don't have but 2 0r 3 pix of him, the majority being ultrasounds.

In the books I'm making, the parents can add photos, cards, or just write about the child, add poems, quotes, and basic facts and family history. That way, if there aren't many pictures, the baby still can have a book.

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to ELynn

there's a quick page album for that special theme; here:
http://www.e-scapeandscrap.net/boutique/index.php?main_...

New Kid On the Block
In response to erica9221

Hello Ladies,
I am the founder of Just a Cloud Away, Inc, support website for early pregnancy and infant loss.

I felt that for those that have lost sweet babies, there weren't any products to help parents tell their story, especially if they weren't scrapbookers to begin with.

I didn't want parents to think they needed to have a picture of their baby to document their brief lives and love. Angels on clouds, and other babies were created for symbolism and comfort. Because I lost my son from stillbirth and 2 early pregnancy losses i did not want to create a separate babybook and have it collect dust somewhere, so the "heaven and earth" sheet is for all family members and will be placed in our family album. The "certificate of love" page was intended to create a special documentation because there aren't any certificates provided for pregnancy loss or stillbirths in NC and many other states yet.

I am sorry for your losses ladies and this is the month dedicated to our angels with October 15th as the actual day. Candle lighting at 7PM in your time zone

I am hoping scrapbook store owners will open their doors for crops catering to bereaved families. There is definate line between those that have lost and those that haven't. We are in 2 different worlds but with a little communication we can build a bridge strong enough for both.

Please feel free to contact me too.

Peace Love and Hugs from Above
Diana

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics