Page 3 of 455 
Username Post: Scissor Sisters CG - ***Full and Active!!***        (Topic#1436719)
Dances_With_Ink
Pro
Dances_With_Ink
In response to TxAllieGrl

Allie! You are cracking me up - vallium & a nap

Genie and Stevie are getting along great. Genie thinks he is obviously one of the lesser servants, and Stevie thinks she is some type of new snuggly pillow. Yes, Genie is still a cone head, and between her bouncing off things and Stevie being blind and bouncing off of her - there'e a whole latta bouncing going on. It is sort of like Special Needs Pug Village right now LOL! The most chaotic time is when they are excited about something - food, outside, the wind, etc..... pugs like to - well - twirl in circles when they get excited & I'm not used to two of them being at my feet, both twirling and barking and snorting - I sort of feel like I'm caught inbetween the parts of a hand mixer in cake batter But it's really great having two there. She's gonna have to come back for a stay after the cone and all the meds (shhhh.... don't tell Amber). Genie really is a sweetheart.

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to Dances_With_Ink

Ah, all is bright and sunshiney once again. The storm is well past, and I didn't lose power. Woohoo!

Allie, bum luck about the roof! I hope you get some inexpensive answers back. I'm sure your pugs love curling up on the couch with you though!

Lynette, I sooo wish I could see what you're seeing!! I bet those little pugs are having the best time together!

Mary, sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your sleep in. Sometimes you just need to do that!

Laurie, your new avi has me rolling!!!!

I can't wait to find out who my Santa is!! I'm going to get my container this weekend. Big plans, big plans!

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg
In response to MM Custom Creations

VAlium and a Nap sound good to me!!! Where's the valium?????

Ok it is a rumblin and a bumblin here. Don't know what is worse, The thunder or Tater snoring?!?!?!?! She sounds like a frieght train.

Just dropped by to say hello and run off again

BTW, y'all are invuted for dinner at my house. Huge pot of vegetable soup wiff beef and rice and I think I am gonna fix a pan of cornbread to go with it. Anybody hungry????

momajennifer
Pro
momajennifer
In response to Taterdawg

Hi everyone! I made it to the new home and I am excited to be here with my peeps!
Lynette- I bet having the pugs around is such great fun! they are such good dogs.
MaryB- I am sure you will look outstanding no matter what you decide to do about your hair. Everything you have shared pictures of all looks so good. you have great taste!
Amanda- sometimes girl you just make me sick- you must be bionic woman- just so everyone knows- when I grow up I wanna be Amanda. She is a younger version of martha stewart, cute, sassy and full of a attitude I wish I had, confident, a clean freak (my house is such a mess alot of time and cluttered- my kids are such packrats!), smart, creative, she is just super fab and I am extremely jealous of her....
allie- i hope the mess is not a huge deal. Sometimes home ownership is such a pain in the tush. Then I remember I can pretty much crank my loud music as loud as I wanna and I seem to be okay with it again. my dh would be no help- he seems to make as many messes as he can fix...
Chas- the eating healthy is such a battle for me. I wish I was more help.Alot of the things that aren't so good for me (I actually have diabetes and take meds for it- I also have other problems too.)are the things I really want to eat. plus my family really dislikes alot of things and I get so fed up with making 2 meals. luckily I am too broke to eat out very much so that is not my problem. I eat very little sweets and have basically cut out all candy, sugar sweetened drinks, and some other bad things but...it is something I stuggle with alot. I know I do not get enough exercise but that is another stumbling block for me. I am so tired alot of the time I really can't force myself to make the time or effort. I mean if I get any free time I would rather be scrappin than exercising.
I hope:
you get to feeling better Chelle
Amber has the best time ever!
Michelle didn't decide I was the biggest wierdo ever when she met us local girls
and Tater saves me a bowl of soup and a piece of cornbread! LOL
I hope everyone has a great night! I am off to get ready for soccer practice- i get to walk the park while my boy has practice...

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to momajennifer

Mmmm, cornbread sounds SO good! Good luck with things Allie and keep us posted. My last apt. had chronic mold issues ~ my Dad said there was no vapor lock behind the kitchen (?) ok, whatever. Starting to thunder here, so I better turn off the ole PC!

MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.
In response to ljloula

Mmmm.... soup and cornbread! I'll be there in spirit!

Oh, Allie, I know the mold will be the bigger fix of the two, most likely! I actually have the same issue here, and I'm just putting off the inevitable. In my case, it will be a super expensive fix. I am hoping not so for you!

Hey Jen! So glad you made it! Exercise is tough for me too. I feel so good when I do it, but I don't make myself do it often enough. And thank you for your compliments on the dress/accessories! It's just all coming together like it is meant to be, that's all...

Laurie! Hope you survived the storms! It seems as though the weather it is a-changin'!

I have a goofy Girl Scout meeting to go to tonite. Yuck. But it will most likely be the only one I have to go to, so I won't complain too much. So much for my nite 'off'! That's my agenda for the evening. Fun....

Have a great one everybody! Toodles!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to MaryS.

Mary - I suspect you're right. Although I think the only thing that can be done for the ceiling is to replace the drywall. It'll depend on how pervasive it is I guess.

Trisha - left you a VM. Do you know a reliable roofer and/or mold/drywall team?

If everyone can do the "no rain in texas" dance, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Tater - I want cornbread...yummmmm!

Laurie hope the storms aren't too bad where you are.

Jennifer & Chas - I'm with you on the eating right thing. it's sooo hard! why does all the bad stuff taste so good?

Ok - here's a new steak sauce for y'all, super easy, and two thumbs up. fry up a few pieces of bacon (don't all good recipes start with that??), remove from pan, drain, set aside 2 tbsp of the drippings. brown up 8 oz of sliced mushrooms, cooking for about 5 minutes. add 1/4 cup A-1 steak sauce, 1/4 cup water, bacon & drippings, and 1 tsp brown sugar. let simmer for 5 minutes. top steaks with sauce.

honestly - I think it'd be equally as good without the bacon if that isn't your thing!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Okay, pals are out! Up date your wish lists and let me know if you have a question or I missed you

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to TrishaLouise

Ho, Ho, Ho!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula

Ho-ho-ho!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to ljloula

Please pm me your address for the Santa Sister Swap!

AndyShell4
Expert
AndyShell4

Morning everyone...sorry I didn't go on yesterday, it was my day off. And boy was that busy, why is it that your days off you almost wish you would rather just be at work because it's almost less stressful??
Anyways my mom and I took the my boys and my niece to the zoo yesterday, it wasn't a long trip but we saw just about all the animals.
Then the boys and I went home and I had to give them a bath (they face painted there too). But we did have success for Aedyn with 2 times on the potty!!! It is going slow but we are getting it.
Hope everyone is doing well..
Allie so sorry to hear about your roof...
Mary your accessories are beautiful
Lynnette glad the pups are having fun with you.
Everyone else hope you have a GREAT TGIF!!!!
Bloody Marys for everyone!!!!!

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to AndyShell4

TGIF!!

I don't actually feel much like that bouncing green thing, but since it is Friday, I hope to get there soon! First I've got to kick this sinus headache in the pants!!

I'm super excited about the Santa Swap!!! I can't wait to get started collecting my items.

Trisha, do you have the SSCG excel spreadsheet Allie made? If not, I can email it to you. It has several addresses on it already.

classiclyamanda
Diva
classiclyamanda
In response to momajennifer

• momajennifer Said:
Amanda- sometimes girl you just make me sick- you must be bionic woman- just so everyone knows- when I grow up I wanna be Amanda. She is a younger version of martha stewart, cute, sassy and full of a attitude I wish I had, confident, a clean freak (my house is such a mess alot of time and cluttered- my kids are such packrats!), smart, creative, she is just super fab and I am extremely jealous of her....

Oh Jennifer...you made my day! Thanks for the sweet comments! And excercise will come...I found that I started with 15 minutes a day because you can find something around the house to do for 15 minutes and once it becomes a habit then you can add time in! Hope everything works out for you!

Lynette- Oh the puggies are SOOO cute! I know you're taking pics! Oh and do you have the pics from the crop...I would love to see them!

Allie- Hope everything goes well with your roof problemo...sounds awful.

Tater- Yummmmmm....cornbread and veggie soup...one of my favorite meals! Now I am going to have to make cornbread this weekend....ummmm.....

Shell- Hiya girlie...glad you had a great day at the zoo and the potty is going well. However, I do know how you feel about days off...they are busy around here too! Hope you get a little r and r this weekend!

Hi all! I checked in yesterday, but I had to get off quickly without posting because Grey's was coming on! OOOOOOO....and it was good! I was wondering how some things were going to work out! Well, I have a cake in the oven and am waiting on it to be finished so I can level it and let it cool while I go work at the rescue this morning...wow...I am going to be super busy today! Hope everyone is doing well!

momajennifer
Pro
momajennifer
In response to classiclyamanda

Good morning everyone!
I guess it is Friday huh...well even if it is Friday I am in a super crummy mood. My "montly friend" is visiting, my dh is annoying me, i am so tired of arguing with my teenage boys- i think they are trying to make me so upset that I croak, and I am generally just tired of everything. to make things even better (NOT!!!) next week is fall break and I will probably be losing my mind- and have very little computer time because my boys are always on the computer.
maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed and I need to go back to bed and try again....
Hope everyone has a GREAT friday!!!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to classiclyamanda

GM ladies!

TGIF indeed!

Michele - Trisha doesn't have the list b/c she never gave me her contact info. I need to update it and resend it.

I'm sooo excited about my Santa Pal - yeeehaw!

Amanda - wasn't Grey's good?? I was telling Trisha last night that I love to hate it. I know it's a good show when I laugh and cry in the same hour. But geeeeez why is Izzy such a weirdo? And I'm ticked off at George for the way he's treated Callie. ugh ugh ugh!

GM to everyone out there! bbl

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations

Poor Jennifer. I hope everyone in your family straightens up and flies right. But I think this will all make for a great story next time I see you. Try to keep that 9 year old of yours away from the cheerleaders tonight!!

Allie, ah ha! That's explains it.\

So do we let our Santa Pal know who we are in the container we send or tell everyone on the forum after everyone receives their loot? I know its too early to be worrying about this, but I'm so excited I want to do it all this weekend! Not that I can... still gotta get those CJ pages done!

Mornin' Amanda, Shell, Trisha, and Laurie! Hope the rest of the girls are having good Fridays!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to MM Custom Creations

Morning women!

Hi Michele, Allie, Amanda, Jennifer et all

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus!

Man, my core muscles are sore today from that deep water aerobics last night. But just a "you've been worked" not "you hurt something, stupid" feeling.

Sorry your morning isn't starting off well Jennifer ~ a nap might be just the thing

My plan this weekend is to scrap all day Sunday after Bill goes to work. This week I've had minimal time and I have a bunch of things that gotta get done.

Back to work...trudge, trudge

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to ljloula

Michele - I'm guessing everyone will know who their pal is when they get their stuff. return address and all that....

Laurie - I'm laughing at the "you've been worked" - glad the class went well! i'd love to find something like that around here. regular aerobics is just too hard on my knees. And 30 minutes 3x per week isn't doing anything for weight loss lol

is the workday over yet??

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations

• TxAllieGrl Said:
Michele - I'm guessing everyone will know who their pal is when they get their stuff. return address and all that....

Duh! That was pre-caffeine talk. I'm all better and slightly smarter now.

Page 3 of 455 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics