Username Post: West Virginia?!?        (Topic#1436755)
LoveKWM
Expert
LoveKWM

Hey there West Virginia!

I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out. My family and I live in the Dayton, Ohio area and I am looking for destinations for our next spring break. (which is the week after Easter- this year it's on March 23). I don't wish to travel very far since we have a new baby (she will be 8 mo at the time of travel) and we would love to find a rental cabin near hiking, beautiful scenery and in a cute town. (I'm not asking much am I?) I am wondering if there are places (not necessarily a cabin) that would fit this description. We would like to just get away and get outdoors a little (hiking, biking, etc). It would be helpful if the area has an indoor rec pool or something. Do any of your communities sound like this?

If you have any info to share please PM me!

thanks!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to LoveKWM

you could go tour thr bunker if it's open at that time. Here's the info call for next years schedule.Also for more info check it out at www.greenbrier.com

Bunker Tour
Bunker Tours are open to the general public, as well as registered hotel guests. Private and group tours are also available. Tours are approximately 90 minutes and available for guests 10 years of age and older. For reservations, call the Reservations Department, 800-624-6070 or the Bunker Office 304-536-7810. To learn more about the Bunker, visit Greenbrier.com/Bunker. Hope you have a great trip!!

April 2 - November 3, 2007
Tours offered daily at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.

November 3 - December 31, 2007
Tours offered daily at 1:30p.m.
Tours will be adjusted during holiday periods. Please call the Bunker Office (304-536-7810) for holiday and winter schedules.

Rates
90-minute Tour
$30 per adult
$15 per child (ages 10-18)

Guidelines
Maximum tour size is 28 persons
Tours depart from the North Entrance Lobby
Guests check-in and sign for tours at the Activities Desk located in the North Entrance Lobby
Comfortable shoes are recommended
No cameras, electronic equipment or cell phones are permitted (Lockers are available for storage of these items)
Cancellation Policy
Reservation must be canceled at least 24 hours before the time of the tour. Tours that are booked the day of the tour may not be canceled. Fee for non-cancellation of Bunker Tour is $20.

Handicapped Accessibility
With the exception of the decontamination area and the lower level of the power plant, the bunker tour route is wheelchair accessible. (The decontamination area can be by passed. Benches are available for waiting if one chooses not to go down the 25 steps in the lower level of the power plant.)

Wheelchairs are available. If at all possible, it is preferable that guests supply their own wheelchairs. If an individual has mobility problems, or uses a wheelchair and is unable to board the bus, please notify us when making your reservation so that special arrangements can be made.

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -----

Greenbrier Online Tools
Rates/Availability
Events Calendar
G-News Signup
RSS Updates
Contact Us
Directions
Video Tour
Map/Floorplans
Interior TourExplore and learn about The Greenbrier's elegant architecture and the renowned interior design of Dorothy Draper.

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -----
Shop The Greenbrier Press

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics