Username Post: Anyone near Brighton,CO?        (Topic#1437083)
Tenant

Hello,
Well, its official now. We are moving to Brighton,Co.
I will be leaving all my scrapbooking friends and I hope someone near Brighton scraps.
Is there anyone in this area?
I'm a sahm to 6 kids ages 7-14 and I love to crop.

Sherry

craftymom05
Veteran
craftymom05
In response to Imblessedwth6

Hi Sherry! I live down in Colorado Springs, but I am a diehard scrapper, LOL!!! We have retreats, day crops , and just for fun times too! If you get down this way, we'd love to have you join us!

Tenant
In response to craftymom05

Shelley,
Thank you for your reply.
How far do you think Brighton would be from where you are? I know I am about 20 min. from the Denver airport.

Sherry

craftymom05
Veteran
craftymom05
In response to Imblessedwth6

Probably about 1 hour 45 min to 2 hours, give or take, since I am on the south end of Colorado Springs. But i you came to one of the events we have on the North end of town, like our weekend retreat Oct 19-21, or our Scrapping for Soldiers event on October 6, it would cut 20-30 min off.

Tenant
In response to craftymom05

Hi Sherry,
I live in Broomfield, just southeast of Brighton. I am just south of Highway 7, just West of I25.
I work full time, with 3 kids (almost grown) and one grandson.
I am always looking for someone to scrap with.

Hope to chat soon,
Laura

Tenant
In response to mrseknoid

Bump

strunkali
Expert
strunkali
In response to mrseknoid

Hi Sherry,

I'm in Aurora, and my sister is in Brighton. We both enjoy scrapping and I go to Brighton often to visit with my sister.

Alicia

New Kid On the Block
In response to strunkali

Hi Sherry & Laura,

I'm in Westminster near 100th & Wads. I work part time and my youngest is a freshman at Standley Lake. I'd love to get together sometime and scrap.

Hope you both had a wonderful holiday.

Rose

strunkali
Expert
strunkali
In response to ScrappyRose

Wow...what memories. I grew up in this area and was at Standley Lake my freshman and sophomore year! I would love to get together and scrap sometime as well. Right now, weekends are best for me.

Tenant
In response to ScrappyRose

• ScrappyRose Said:
Hi Sherry & Laura,

I'm in Westminster near 100th & Wads. I work part time and my youngest is a freshman at Standley Lake. I'd love to get together sometime and scrap.

Hope you both had a wonderful holiday.

Rose

I am just up the street from 120th & Wads. You are just around the corner from me.

We do need to meet & scrap!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to mrseknoid

Been awhile since anyone posted to this... I live in Thornton, but go to church in Brighton. I would love to meet some other scrappers around the area

Let me know if any of you are interested in getting together. I know the Cherished Memories there in town closed, so that isn't really an option for cropping, but I am sure we could find a space. If nothing else, I can likely talk the church into letting us set a time there. I have done it in the past with no problem.

If any of you are still around let me know

Rebecca

New Kid On the Block
In response to rlwharrison

I know this hasn't been added to in awhile.....I just found this site. I am a Creative Memories Consultant in Brighton. I hold gatherings monthly at my house. I also have some products in stock and what I don't have, I can order. I can usually receive orders within a week.

Get in touch with me and let's crop together. Can't wait to meet you!

Edited by mandw0206 on 07-26-12 02:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to mandw0206

Hello !
Since its been a while since I actually have been on this site I thought I would check and see who is still around?
I'm still in Brighton and would so love to find some friends to scrap with.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics