Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Whats your favorite technique to use on cards?        (Topic#1438573)
TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to spend2much

I love using my scraps on cards. And chalking.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to kanibee

• kanibee Said:
I love embossing and using dimension on my cards those pop up tapes are wonderful when using punches.

Pop up tapes?

iluminot
Veteran
iluminot

I love to use ribbon... not sure why. I never use it much when I'm scrapping but I love it, so it tends to get used on my cards.

spend2much
Diva
spend2much
In response to iluminot

I went to an all day long card making class. It's not a regular kind of class. This 1 is only once a month and it's not 4 beginners. I finally was introduced to heat embossing OMGosh, I've found another thing 2 get addicted 2. I absolutely loved it! This heat embossing stuff is soooo awesome, now I can understand why it's a favorite technique for many people. And I didn't realize just how easy it is to do.
I tried the new eyelet setting tool from Karen Foster and really hated it Who ever designed this tool wasn't thinking. U need to use 3 blocks just to set 1 eyelet and it takes to much time. I'll stick to the Clikit. Seems as though we can't get around the noise except for the Crop O Dile but that one is limited on where u can place eyelets.
Card making is just as addicting as doing LO's and altered projects.

Edited by spend2much on 10-21-07 09:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rahulsmom
Queen
rahulsmom

I use a lot of technique (not just one)...I love to stamp, layer, tear the layers of papers & ofcourse use all my scraps & even envelope liners.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics