Username Post: Heat Embossing Powder        (Topic#1438947)
Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

Hi All!

I am just wondering what kind of heat embossing powder you all like to use. Is there a difference in powders as far as manufacturers?

Thanks so very much!

leibetty
Governor
leibetty
In response to Meak72

I love the pearllustre ones in the 4 pack at joann's, it's stampendous brand and they have single jars of those too at michael's - I think they really melt nice. also got some "sparkle n sprinkle" brand from a local art store - they have really neat ones they call "cosmic" and they have a really cool sheen - can't say that I really care for the adirondack brand - it's more of a matte finish - so I tend to overheat- looking for the shine! lol - but the regular ranger ones are pretty good too
another brand I like is Powder Keg - I got them from an expo ( and they have a website too) they do hand blended mixes that are pretty cool

LOL I made myself some samples of all the colors I have last week.... I have over 30 colors - YIKES!

apejaz
apejaz 
Diva
apejaz
In response to leibetty

I also like the pearlustre. They melt awesome

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to apejaz

Thanks so much Leigh Anne and April. I will make sure to check out the Pearlustre next time I hit Joann's. Thanks again!

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl
In response to Meak72

I mostly use Stampendous brand. I go back and forth from using coloured powder with versamark ink to using coloured pigment ink and clear powder.

michongarf
Diva
michongarf
In response to sew_crafty_girl

Guess I have no clue what I have?! lol
I have a few powders/colors but dont do it often enough to have a fav or anything.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics