Username Post: Whats your favorite stamping/cardmaking mag & why?        (Topic#1439567)
scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

Lets share what our favorite stamping/cardmaking magazine is and why. I have noticed that there seem to be a lot of new ones recently out there unless I am just seeing them for the first time so I am curious to see what everyone says.

I like Papercrafts for their ideas and the templates they provide.

rahulsmom
Queen
rahulsmom
In response to scrappintlc

I love the Papercrafts magazine too. They have a lot of good & neat ideas. I don't subscribe to it but when I go to Wal-Mart, I'll just stay in the aisle reading most of the magazine & absorbing the ideas before my son says "lets go".

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

I wrote a blog article last year and updated it recently. You might find it helpful.

Card Making Magazines, Mini Books, and Other Paper Arts

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to PokeyMom

GF that blog of yours is amazing, I need a huge chuck of time to read all of that.

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

Thanks! You found out my big secret!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to PokeyMom

But what a wonderful secret it is hon. I'll keep your secret dont cha worry.

mam725
mam725 
Resident
mam725

I had a subscription to Cardmaker Magazine & I liked it a lot. It showed clear pics & always had new and creative ideas.

Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic
In response to mam725

I LOVE Paper Trends and Card Creations. They have TONS of ideas. Nothing is worse than a magazine filled with ads and these are certainly far from that. Every page has great pictures and explains exactly how to achieve the same look. I highly recommend both of them.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Scrapsaholic

I am a somerset girl myself, I like the stampers take ten the best b/c there are so many cards to look at!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics