Page 1 of 55 
Username Post: DCWV Paper Stacks        (Topic#1444035)
fuzzlekins
Diva
fuzzlekins

Do you guys buy paper stacks? (not cs) The DCWV stacks are always on sale for half off and I think about it but then always decide against it. Do you find them to be a good deal? The reason I always change my mind is I'm thinking how many LOs am I really going to do for a particular theme (like Christmas for example)? I'm typically a paper hand-picker -- one sheet at a time specifically for a certain LO or b/c I just LOVE a certain pattern. Just wondering what others' thoughts are on these stacks.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to fuzzlekins

I don't buy all the stacks, but I do buy ones that I'll use most of. I never pay full price for them, always wait for them to be on sale or use a coupon.

apejaz
apejaz 
Diva
apejaz
In response to moxiegirl23

I love the paper stacks. It helps when they go on sale. But I use them alot

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

I am a dcwv junkie... and when I don't buy dcwv i still buy paper packs. I'm not a "by the sheet" paper buyer. I probably do have more than I'll ever use in my life. LOL But at the same time.. it's kinda nice to have 3 of the same pattern and a lot of one theme when you have BIG album projects or multiple of the same thing as gifts or something, kwim?

I personally love dcwv stacks and just don't have the decision making skills that I see as neccessary in buying paper by the sheet... so i get stacks. Plus, it makes mixing and matching A LOT easier!!! And you still have options, I have found.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• fuzzlekins Said:
Do you guys buy paper stacks? (not cs) The DCWV stacks are always on sale for half off and I think about it but then always decide against it. Do you find them to be a good deal? The reason I always change my mind is I'm thinking how many LOs am I really going to do for a particular theme (like Christmas for example)? I'm typically a paper hand-picker -- one sheet at a time specifically for a certain LO or b/c I just LOVE a certain pattern. Just wondering what others' thoughts are on these stacks.

Not only do I get the PP stacks but I will get the coordinating CS stacks (small stacks) to use for matting. Most fit exactly on a 4x6 photo.
And yea, I get them when there are Coupons or sales. J's is a reasonably priced place.
But sometimes their stuff is gone over so much, so at times I order from this site instead.
Cause me wuvs sb.com .

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

DCWV Paper Stacks are one of my very most favorite products out there! (Have = Far East , Retro, Autumn & Summer Stack, Pocket Full of Posies & Nana's Kids...Wish List = The Christmas Stack)

I like that you get a large variety of themes & colors, not just limited to the holidays. You can also use them for cardmaking & color-coordinated themed paper projects. Lastly, I also find that it's a great deal for the price, the variety & or the quality of the paper included!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to DawnInAZ

OMG! Dawn! I totally got hooked on the mat stacks, too! Thank goodness for J's sales on dcwv stuff all the time. it makes it such a great buy. Oh, and I will get multiples of the 12x12 cs packs that come out each season. such great colors and texture and for a much better deal that Bazzill , I think.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Jenny from the Crop

Oooh... feelin' all the dcwv love.

I feel a warm glow.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I went to J's to get the studio G christmas $ stamps and had to put blinders on when I walked past the DCWV 40% off sale. I do not need anymore paper at the moment, but they were calling my name.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Jenny from the Crop Said:
OMG! Dawn! I totally got hooked on the mat stacks, too! Thank goodness for J's sales on dcwv stuff all the time. it makes it such a great buy. Oh, and I will get multiples of the 12x12 cs packs that come out each season. such great colors and texture and for a much better deal that Bazzill , I think.

I have one of the big CM power sort boxes full of the DCWV mat stacks, seperated out by color.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I went to J's to get the studio G christmas $ stamps and had to put blinders on when I walked past the DCWV 40% off sale. I do not need anymore paper at the moment, but they were calling my name.

You should know better than to use the word "need".. it's not about NEED!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

• moxiegirl23 Said:

I have one of the big CM power sort boxes full of the DCWV mat stacks, seperated out by color.

ooooohhh... i bet that was fun sorting it out. i swear, i like organizing my supplies as much as I enjoy using them. LOL

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:

You should know better than to use the word "need".. it's not about NEED!

True, but I NEED to not go over my CC limit. And hopefully next month I'll have racked up enough reward points for the 325 sheets of Bazzill that I've been saving for. And I NEED to use up some of the new stacks I bought last month. Otherwise I'm going to need more storage for it all!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop

raymondmom
Idol
raymondmom

I buy the stacks. I like mixing papers. I can let the kids use the papers without worrying about the cost. I can play with the papers and not be concerned about ruining them. Sometimes the paper is exactly right for a project. I've brough the stacks to all night crops and been able to give someone something they needed.

Brid
Brid 
Idol
Brid
  • Brid on 12-05-07 01:03 PM
In response to raymondmom

I buy stacks and individual papers. DCWV are nice bc you don't have to get them at a lss and with the coupon or on sale they're a great deal!

on_the_plains
Expert
on_the_plains
In response to Brid

I bought one of the holiday stacks and used the paper for Christmas gifts.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to on_the_plains

i buy the stacks that i will use the most papers out of. when you break it down to individual costs, they are cheaper than buying other papers, even if those were on sale. plus, they will sometimes give you a repeat of a certain pattern in the stack, so if you goof up or really like that page, you have more.

Joda
Joda 
Guru
Joda
  • Joda on 12-05-07 01:56 PM

I love DCWV stacks, mat stacks, cardstock stacks, you name it. Love 'em and use 'em all the time.

• moxiegirl23 Said:

Power sort boxes?? What are those?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Joda

Big archival safe storage boxes for photos made by Creative Memories. They hold 2400 photos and have 12 compartments that can come out.

PM me if you're still curious.

Page 1 of 55 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics