Page 4 of 55 
Username Post: DCWV Paper Stacks        (Topic#1444035)
Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to fuzzlekins

• fuzzlekins Said:
I'm taking the plunge! I'm getting the big Christmas stack. I was so inspired by Robbielh1's decorated paint cans that I'm going to do the same type thing with empty baby formula canisters. I'm going to use the Christmas stack to cover the canisters.

That's a great idea of how to use many of the same without it getting old! why didn't I think of that for my coffee cans and then use for scrap storage? I can make rainbow storage containers!!!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

I miss AC Moore....We have an Archivers and Hobby Lobby but AC Moore used to have such great sales. Hobby Lobby has great sales too but they're never open on Sunday's which is my shopping day!

Edited by Reeves95 on 12-09-07 04:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

melissa_1959
Pro
melissa_1959
In response to Just G

• Reeves95 Said:
However I did give away alot as a RAK in my critique group and have sold some on Ebay and bought papers I did want with it. You can also trade with people who bought other paper stacks you want some of,

That's actually a great idea. I bought the fall stack and absolutely love most of it. But we don't celebrate Halloween, so all that stuff would go to waste. I plan to gather up all the Halloween stuff and do an RAK next October.

fuzzlekins
Diva
fuzzlekins
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:

LOL!

You'll be pleased to know I now have the paper in my possession!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to gg loves Matthew

I use the paper stacks all the time. But I only buy when they are on sale, or when I have Coupons . I have also gotten a few stacks as gifts. I love them

Heather_Rochelle
Guru
Heather_Rochelle

i love the Rockstar stack dcwv rocks

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Heather_Rochelle

Just had to share! (& besides who else here could truly understand my excitement!)...Went by Joanns last night & I just got the Christmas Stack!...(It was on my Wish List)....Yay!!...It's all so pretty & festive!!

(By the way, this weekend it was still on sale at 40% off, so I couldn't just walk away & 'not buy it', am I right!? OK, for the record, you should know that yes, I went in there with the sole intention of buying the pack! But c'mon, I HAVE been a really good girl and I've been holding out ever since November!...The suspense of having to wait THIS long was really getting to me! LOL!

Thanks for listening (& understanding!)

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Heather_Rochelle

I too love the Rock Star Paper stack, as well as the Pocket full of Posies!!!

Tanya1976
Diva
Tanya1976
In response to melissa_1959

I just took advantage of J's 40% sale today. I got two DCWV mat stacks (bright and pastel). It's convenient to use them than make my own mats.

Ibescrappin
Diva
Ibescrappin

I have 2 power sort boxes, each one almost completely full. I have so much to scrapbook I will never get it all done. I hope we can scrapbook in heaven/1 Anyway, I can relax knowing that all my photos are safe until I get to them. Go to creativememories.com and go organizers and click on power sort system. Well worth it! lol -Terri

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to Ibescrappin

Since the stacks/slabs have so many of the same paper, I go halfsies with my Mom and we split them. Then whatever I don't think I'll use I put in my "give-away" box for the people who come to my crops. I buy a lot of pp at my LSS because I am a pp addict, but I find myself using the papers from the stacks more. It could be part of my illness in that I don't want to use the prettier paper I buy at the LSS! I don't know...

But to answer your question: Yes, I do buy them and I do use them!!

-Mary

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Mary W.

I just went to Joanns today and they had the Christmas large stack half off - I was going to use a coupon but when it rang up at 50% (of $30) I was so happy! There wasn't any signs up about the sale. So if you are out and about - check out their sale!!!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to SmartyPants

Love them, have several. I have a couple of the Once upon a time so I could make several LO with the same pp. Also, I like the ability to make portions of the pages standout with pop dots. Love the various themes.

Diva

Since both of my kids are crafters as well, I don't have to worry too much about buying a stack that I will personally only use half of -- the kids get the rest.

I don't really scrapbook. I make cards, ATCs, and a lot of altered art, so the stacks actually come in quite handy. They work fine with my die-cut machine and punches so nothing gets wasted at all.

I actually have only bought one 12x12 stack, and it was just plain cardstock. However, I have a ton of smaller ones (the different pattern size on the smaller stacks works better for what I use it for), and sometimes a friend and I will buy different stacks, and split out what's inside them.

Diva
In response to NoirCat

• NoirCat Said:
Love them, have several. I have a couple of the Once upon a time so I could make several LO with the same pp. Also, I like the ability to make portions of the pages standout with pop dots. Love the various themes.

Oh yes, love the Once Upon A Time stacks. I've got some individual sheets of the large stuff, then several stacks of the smaller ones. They make awesome bookmarks to coordinate with handmade or altered books, especially for kids.

teachangels
Veteran
teachangels
In response to PookasCrayon

I love my pocket full of posie stack, but I need to get new ones soon. All my lo are starting to look the same

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to teachangels

I made a quick trip to Joanns last night and saw 2 new ones - Pets Paper Stack and Travel Paper Stack - both are very cute!!!

CountryGirlJen
Resident
CountryGirlJen

I bought the Christmas stack and I've used it for so much stuff! I've done my Christmas album, rolled strips for ornaments, made and embellished cards. I really like the paper packs because so many papers coordinate well together. Makes my job so much easier.

Diva
In response to CountryGirlJen

ACK, I haven't seen the Pets stack!

You people aren't supposed to do this to me when I have a trade show coming up this weekend that I'm saving money for!!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to PookasCrayon

Just checking...Did anyone else hear about or happen across the sale from the following discussion? They weren't on sale at my local Jos, but if so in your cases, can you say, what a completely awesome deal!!

Christmas Stacks on SALE!

Page 4 of 55 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics