Page 5 of 55 
Username Post: DCWV Paper Stacks        (Topic#1444035)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

We've all know of the DCWV Nana's Kids Paper Stacks...

But, while I was at Joanns yesterday I came across the Nana's Baby Girl & Baby Boy Stacks (they only had small 5x7 stacks/$12.99)...Anyways, I kinda thought that were actually pretty cute. Anyone else have a review?

Cherries, Giraffes and some other cute patterns.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to KellyCali

i love the pocket full of posies stack, and i have the metallic cs stack, and several cs stacks. i also have the big spring and summer stacks, and the nana's pets. i made a really cute photo album for my new grandson with the nana's pets, and it matches his room perfectly! it was an 8x8 premade book so that my dd just has to add pics to it as he grows. she really loved it. i need to borrow it back and scan it so i can upload it to my gallery. anyway, i love stacks from lots of companies, but i don't need to buy anymore since i have enough paper to last me a lifetime! but if i do my one, i have started sharing with my dd who is slowly getting into sb too. that way you don't have too many pp of one design.

luckynewmom
Pro
luckynewmom
In response to randasue

Hi everyone !!! ive been reading this thread but i still want to ask because as a newbie i am still confused with Scrapbook words and the kind of papers.

Pls. bear with me and i hope someone would answer.
Im currently workin on an accordion book and i am goin to start with some Layouts and cardmaking. But i need cardstocks and patterned paper s. Now,i found an online store and they are selling

DCWV Floral Prints Paper Stack 12x12 for 72 Sheets

and Text Prints the Paper Stack 12x12. Now i would really like to have a set of cardstock and patterned paper but im not sure what are this papers and what does the stack means.sorry i think im being so dumb. Are this papers, the patterned paper everyone could use to make Layouts,cards and the likes of Accordion book or this is some kind of paper. There is no description on the online store and even if i made a research about this papers i still dont understand how they describe it. Pls. help. i want to order it if this are the papers i need.

And another question...
I also found this Assorted Paper Accents 12x12 20 pcs. that says Cardstock good for Scrapbooking,card making and rubber stamping. Is this a plain cardstock with variety of colors. Im not sure if you heard of this brand.

Pls. help because i really need to have a cardstock and patterned paper to continue doin my projects but im not sure what are this papers. Its all written in Japanese on the online store and i cant understand all of them.
Thanx ...

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to SmartyPants

• SmartyPants Said:
I made a quick trip to Joanns last night and saw 2 new ones - Pets Paper Stack and Travel Paper Stack - both are very cute!!!

I just bought the Pets Paper. I love the colors. And so of it isn't so "petty" so you can use it other places. I find it hard to find "pet" paper. So i was really happy to see it.

ScrapperKate03
Expert
ScrapperKate03
In response to moxiegirl23

Im a cardstock fanatic and really like the white-core DCWV paper packs - I found "summer" and "fall" themed color packs at J's for 50% off and had to get them. Use them all the time!

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 01-28-08 04:27 AM
In response to luckynewmom

• luckynewmom Said:

and Text Prints the Paper Stack 12x12. Now i would really like to have a set of cardstock and patterned paper but im not sure what are this papers and what does the stack means.sorry i think im being so dumb. Are this papers, the patterned paper everyone could use to make Layouts,cards and the likes of Accordion book or this is some kind of paper. There is no description on the online store and even if i made a research about this papers i still dont understand how they describe it. Pls. help. i want to order it if this are the papers i need.

The DCWV paper stacks are the patterned papers that you can use for L/O, cards, etc...

Scrappy Nan
Idol
Scrappy Nan
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I don't buy all the stacks, but I do buy ones that I'll use most of. I never pay full price for them, always wait for them to be on sale or use a coupon.

when they are on sale, i do buy the ones i like the most. even if i only use for a few layouts, the paper is great for other projects, classes and other projects. great quality and texture for the money (esp when on sale!)

my faves are:

Yackley
Veteran
Yackley
In response to Scrappy Nan

I love DCWV! I have the fall/2 christmas packs/the everyday pack/ and the cord. solid colors. I'm not one for picking single sheets up- only because i feel like i get more bang for my buck when i get a whole pack of paper!

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to MEGULA

Ooooo the Once Upon A Time stack is too pretty to use! I'm wondering what I can use that one for.

I've also picked up "The Pocket Full of Posies" stack. Very glittery yet hippie-ish.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Ms Jackie

Do they have "pets papers" for guinea pigs and hamsters? I found some at Pat Catan's for cats and dogs, but nothing else. Even the bird and fish people can get sky and water pattern papers.

Edited by Lisa1968 on 01-29-08 01:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 01-30-08 05:41 AM
In response to MomWolf

I remember seeing other pet papers at my nice LSS a few weeks ago. I should be going back later this week. I can check the pets, and the brand of paper and let you know if they have hamsters and g.pigs.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Tivi

Thanks! We rodent mommies feel discriminated against. Although none of mine are still alive, I'd still like to do something for the little furry ones.

Eliza364
Resident
Eliza364
In response to fuzzlekins

i do buy them but only if I like more than half the patterns of paper thats how i determine if i should buy and if its 1/2 off at j's. I also make card sets for gifts and it helps to have some similar papers. I do love the Lux ury stack. Its great for wedding cards. k and co is another great stack with beautiful patterns.

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 02-10-08 10:30 PM
In response to Eliza364

i know i'm being an enabler here, but this week joann's has the "premium" stacks a 50% off. which includes the new Pets Stack, Travel Stack, and the Boy and Girl Nana's Nursery Stacks! and their ad for this week has a 40% AND 50% off Coupons !

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Autmn

The Joanns near me is so small, they only have one little aisle for scrapbooking. Maybe I'll duck in there sometime and see if they have anything new (doubt it, though).

married05
Idol
married05
In response to MomWolf

My Joann's had some of the 12 x 12 stacks that were "damaged" for 2.99! I counted, and mine still had all 185 sheets it was supposed to have, just the cover of the stack was a little ripped. It might be a good way to go if you want to check out the stacks but don't want to spend all the money.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to MomWolf

• Lisa1968 Said:
The Joanns near me is so small, they only have one little aisle for scrapbooking. Maybe I'll duck in there sometime and see if they have anything new (doubt it, though).

Joann's online store is better than ANY brick & mortar JOann's that I've ever been too. And, they have different sales online, too, I think. I get all my dcwv from joann dot com... the store hardly ever has anything.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to Jenny from the Crop

• Jenny from the Crop Said:
  • Lisa1968 Said:

Joann's online store is better than ANY brick & mortar JOann's that I've ever been too. And, they have different sales online, too, I think. I get all my dcwv from joann dot com... the store hardly ever has anything.

Oh great! Just when I have a plan to pay down (and eventually, off) my credit cards you give me a reason to use them!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to MomWolf

I bought the entire Once Upon a Time collection! It was my first scrapbooking purchase. I absolutely love DCWV stacks! I buy them then have fun finding coordinating stuff.

Edited by WeeFaerie on 02-11-08 09:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MomWolf
Idol
MomWolf
In response to WeeFaerie

I have the Once Upon a Time, but I don't know what to do with it. Any ideas??

Page 5 of 55 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics