Page 1 of 856 
Username Post: The Forbidden City Gallery/ Support Group 2008        (Topic#1446263)
Devine Scrapper
Mayor
Devine Scrapper

Hi We are The Forbidden City SISTERS Gallery/Support Group 2008

Consisting of the following Members:

Cassiescraps (CASSIE) April 17th Cassies's Page

Country Scrapper (DIANE) March 21st Diane's Page

CrEaTiVe CaBoLiNe (Carolyn) June 18th Carolyn's Page

Devine Scrapper (NICKI)
Group Driver December 31st
Nicki's Page

Gemini Twins (DEBBIE)June 12th Debbie's Page

Jo Kitchaner (JO) January 29th Jo's Page

muffydm (MISTY) October 26th Misty's Page

raymondmom (JOANNE) July 12th Joanne's Page

The Paper Bakery (CELIA)September 20th Celia's Page

Thank you and GREAT BIG

OUR GROUP GUIDELINES

1) No drama, amoung any members of this Group... This is a friendly environment to escape from the realities of real life and share stories, laughs, cries, and of course our artwork.

2) This is a critique group so comments on LOs must be left. ALL constructive criticism is appreciated. Although when leaving a comment with constructive criticism please make it in the actual thread instead of the gallery where we leave Love. Comments should be positive. With that said, don't get your feelings hurt everyone is ONLY trying to help each other and make each other the best we can be.

3) Commenting in the thread: We all realize that there are lives outside of sb.com ! With that said please just check in on a regular basis... weekly at minimum. If you're going to be gone just let us know. We care about you and don't want to send the hound dogs out looking for you! If there are pages and pages for you to catch up on just read them. You do not have to comment on every single thing, we just want everyone in the loop.

4) We will do all challenges and swaps On an up to you Basis; IF you are unable to complete by the deadline please let me know. We can extend for a few days.
Everyone is URGED to give and vote on Challenge suggestions...If you don't suggest Things you would like to do (and/or) don't vote for the suggestions...Then No Complaining about what challenge is required...
all Suggestions, Votes, and complaints or problems are to be done by PM not in the Forum!!!!
Everyone is Encouraged to also do at least one LO/card/project a month just to keep our minds in gear.
***If you Sign up...You MUST Complete the Challenge***

5) Also Any Big Decisions that will effect the group will be discussed and voted on by the group. If it's something that can't wait I will keep the voting open for 1 week only, so try to keep in the loop...I will always keep my vote for last as well as remain impartial in any situation. I am the group driver. So I will do my best to keep things running smooth.
***If you Don't Vote or if you get out Voted, Please Do Not take it Personal***

These guidelines are the only thing we ask each of us to adhere to... this is the only way we can keep things drama free and running smooth

Nicki (AKA) LovesAlot
Proud Group Driver, & Member of: The Forbidden City Gallery/Support Group...

Proud Member of the Wonders of the World Group Drivers Gallery/Support Group...
.....................................................................................................

You Make and send a card for each member's Birthday and a Small scrap Goodie if you choose to include one....

BIRTHDAY CLUB MEMBERS

Nicki
Celia
Debbie
Jo
_________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________

SECRET SANTA SWAP

Nicki
Celia
Jo
Debbie
Joanne
DiDi
Carolyn

***A Minimum of $10.00 and an altered Gift or Card***

***Must be Postal No Later than Dec. 10th***

***Take a pic of you Goodies to share with the Group***

JO KITCHENER
Favorite Color: PINK

Scap Supplly subject (Kids, Pets, Travel etc.):KIDS

Scrap supplies you Really NEED:PAPERS AND BRADS.

Scrap Supplies you would like to try: SPIRAL JOURNALING BOOK

Goodies (Eat/Drink):CHERRY COKE ANS CHEWING GUM

Do you collect Anything:SOCKS

None scrap Item you Need or would Love to Have SOCKS AND EVERYTHING WITH ANIMAL PRINT ON.

Celia

Favorite Color: Burgundy, Gold, and Jewel Tones.

Scrap Supply subject: Heritage and Grandsons or Ultra Feminine LO's

Scrap supplies you Really NEED:

Flowers, Ribbon, Edge Punch, Embossing Powders (Embossing powders in fav colors above). Chunky Glitters

Scrap Supplies you would like to try:

Grungeboard Elements, Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Spray - (Oriental Poppy or Rum Raisin or Cinnamon or Walnut Gold, or)?

Goodies (Eat/Drink): Roasted Unsalted Almonds, Cashews. Chi Spice Tea, Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee (NO NutraSweet or Artificial Sweeteners-allergic)

Do you collect Anything: Yup, but don't think any of you want to pay for what I love to collect! Lost all of mine, starting over, but DID collect:

Antiques, Body Forms,/Mannequins, Antique working Telephones. (Small versions or pics of same would be great)!

Non scrap Item you Need or would Love to Have:
Thick cushy soled Animal Slippers, in Dog or Cat. Preferably HOUSEBROKEN! LOL! (Foot surgery requires thick cushioned soles-not hard or flat)

Debbie (Gemini Twins)
Favorite Color:Blue or Earthy tones

Scrap Supply subject (Kids, Pets, Travel etc.): Pets and Christmas paper

Scrap supplies you Really NEED: Red, Green and Navy Blue Stickles, Chipboard

Scrap Supplies you would like to try: Spiral Journaling Book

Goodies (Eat/Drink): Peanut Butter Cookies

Do you collect Anything: Angels & teddy bears

Non scrap Item you Need or would Love to Have:

Please no stickers or alphabets

Joanne
Favorite Color: bowns / greens

Scap Supplly subject (Kids, Pets, Travel etc.): Travel

Scrap supplies you Really NEED: alphas

Joanne

Scrap Supplies you would like to try: textures

Goodies (Eat/Drink): coconut, pecans, spicy tea

Do you collect Anything: unusual rubber stamps

None scrap Item - candles, bath oils

Nicki
Favorite Color:
Red

Scap Supply subject (Kids, Pets, Travel etc.):
My Girls (Dogs)
Family (Vintage)

Scrap supplies you Really NEED:
Signo white uni-ball Pen...
Colored Buttons

Scrap Supplies you would like to try:
Glitter Paper
Ranger Stickles: (the odd colors)
Ghost Clocks or Clear Clock stamp
PLEASE no Stickers

Goodies (Eat/Drink):
Pretzels
Hot Tea
Homemade Cookies or Brownies (love nuts & Choc. Chips)

Do you collect Anything:
Angels
Southwestern items

None scrap Item you Need or would Love to Have:
Warm Footzies
Sented Candles
New Paper stapler

DIDI

Favorite Color: Green

Scrap Supply subject (Kids, Pets, Travel etc.): Little Girl (not baby girl)

Scrap supplies you Really NEED: Brads & Gems

Scrap Supplies you would like to try: stickles and grunge board

Goodies (Eat/Drink): Monster (green & black can)

Do you collect Anything: Precious Moments

None scrap Item you Need or would Love to Have: A coffee pot with a timer LMAO!!!

....................................................................................................
------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- --------------
THE FORBIDDEN CITY SISTER'S
CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 2008
"A CIRCLE JOURNAL"

DIANE theme: Favorite Inspirational/love song (8X8)
Favorite Inspirational / Love Song By Scrapohalic_Di DIANE
MELANIE theme:The Architecture of Eternity (8X8)
Architecture of Eternity By Melly Bean

NICKI theme: Music to My Soul (what makes your Heart Sing?) (8X8)
Circle Journal Challenge (Instruction Page) By Devine Scrapper

Introuction page By Gemini Twins

Intro Page for Circle Journal By Fresh New Pages

Scrapohalic_Di
Diva
Scrapohalic_Di
In response to Devine Scrapper

I'm marking my spot in the new thread!!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Scrapohalic_Di

Hi Nicki,

I'm not sure what my christmas present is coz' the adults here are not entitled to christmas presents...lol!

However, this layout had been a great New Year present to me caused it's my fav so far out of all my layouts.
Fun

TFL! and here's wishing everyone a happy happy happy New Year! Hugs!

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to scrapperlicious

Happy, happy new year!!!

Kelly Jo
Guru
Kelly Jo
In response to TammieV

Happy, Happy New Year!!!
Love the new LO Irene!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Kelly Jo

Thanks Kelly! Happy New Year to you too! Hugs!

Devine Scrapper
Mayor
Devine Scrapper
In response to scrapperlicious

• scrapperlicious Said:
Hi Nicki,

I'm not sure what my christmas present is coz' the adults here are not entitled to christmas presents...lol!

However, this layout had been a great New Year present to me caused it's my fav so far out of all my layouts.
Fun

TFL! and here's wishing everyone a happy happy happy New Year! Hugs!

Well there you go Irene Make your LO about the Gift of your Family.... Just Remember to include the Items Listed...

I Love your LO...It's not only Beautiful But...Your son Looks so Happy...

Hugs, Nicki

BTW Who is it I contact to close the other Thread....

Devine Scrapper
Mayor
Devine Scrapper

Well Sisters.... Today is the Day...

I hope everyone made it home safely last nite and that their aren't to many Over Hangs Today...LOL...

I'll Check Back later...Hugs, Nicki

Melly Bean
Idol
Melly Bean

Hope everyone had a safe evening last night! I stayed in, watched a little tv and finished reading a book.

What is everybody doing today? I'm going to clean up the house, do some laundry and then try to get some scrapping in.

Devine Scrapper
Mayor
Devine Scrapper
In response to Melly Bean

Here it is ladies… The Swap with the Other Groups... Please let me know who I can count on to Participate...Robbie will be Starting a Thread so all the groups may chat with easch other if they wish...
Big Hugs, Nicki
_________________________ _________________________

This is going to be a swap of Artist’s Trading Cards. We hope it will be a way to get to know ladies in the other groups! It will also be a fun way to get to actually see each other’s styles and have a wonderful memento from our groups!!

If you have never done a swap, don’t be shy!! The Taj Mahal’s swap was the first I had ever done! It’s fun! Never made an ATC, you are not alone!!! I haven’t either and I know there are lots of people that are joining this swap who haven’t!! There are loads of terrific examples in the gallery! Just do a search! It will be fun!!

The Swap…

Artist Trading Cards-standard size 2 ½ by 3 ½ inches.
Your style on the front
Any colors you choose.

The twist- You must include a heart and sheer ribbon on the front.

On the back-
Your name and screen name.
State and country
Optional- a little something about you.

We will have groups of 8 to 10. How many groups will be dictated by how many people sign up.

The Mailing…

Mail to me NO LATER than January 31!!!
When you are ready to mail, please send your cards in a padded envelope to me. (your driver will provide my address.)
Include an extra self-addressed envelope for mailing them back to you.
Put the same amount of postage on the envelope that it took to mail it to me.
Those of you who live out of the US, please just include a self-addressed envelope. I will cover mailing them back to you.

So let’s get started!!!!

Please provide your group name when you are signing up! We are going to mix the groups! Sign-ups will end on January 7. Groups will be assigned and posted on January 8.

This is my first time to host a swap, be patient with me! If you have suggestions, please feel free to let me know!! I’ll do my very best!

Devine Scrapper
Mayor
Devine Scrapper

Heather... Your New LO's are Fantastic...Big Hugs, Nicki

Melly Bean
Idol
Melly Bean

Heather ~ Left you some love! I really like the way you cut around the butterflies! It took me a minute to realize they were photos and not die cuts!

Nicki ~ I think I'd like to join the Swap. I just need to check my work schedule tomorrow to make sure it is realistic for me to commit. I don't want to say yes and then not be able to fullfill my commitment. I'll let you know tomorrow for sure!

Scrapohalic_Di
Diva
Scrapohalic_Di

I'll be in the group swap!!

Happy New Year Sisters!!! I didn't do much yesterday. My Dad finished cabinet at around 10 though there are still a few things he needs to finish up (door stops, the top piece and cut down the small shelves.) I put some stuff in it yesterday until I ran out of energy then I watched some tv and went to bed. Best night of sleep I got so far. Today we're going over the Jay's Dad's house to celebrate a belated Christmas. I'm so achy but I'm going to make an appearance anyway. My nose hurts so bad too. UGH I hate being sick.

Kelly Jo
Guru
Kelly Jo

I just uploaded my 1st LO of 2008!!!
Mudballs

Kelly Jo
Guru
Kelly Jo
In response to Kelly Jo

And this is the LO I will be teaching at JoAnn's.
Comfort

Scrapohalic_Di
Diva
Scrapohalic_Di

I'm on the phone with Amanda and she wanted me to let everyone know she's say "Happy New Year" and that she's not MIA but she's having computer problem.

Devine Scrapper
Mayor
Devine Scrapper

Tell Our Amanda I hope she gets up and running again quick...Does she want to be in the ATC swap ask her...LOL...
Hugs, Nicki

Melly Bean
Idol
Melly Bean

Kelly ~ Great new layouts! Your daughters eyes are beautiful!

Melly Bean
Idol
Melly Bean

apparently I can post again!! I was getting error messages for the last hour and it wouldn't let me post.

Devine Scrapper
Mayor
Devine Scrapper
In response to Kelly Jo

Kelly Jo Your DD is just tooo Cuuuute... I left you some love in your Gallery for your 2 beautiful LO's...You're really starting off the New Year Right...Hugs, Nicki

Page 1 of 856 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics