I didn't even think of that....thanks! I can print them at home, but I need to get ink. I always put off spending the money for ink. Especially when I can buy so much scrappy stuff instead! I can just save them and put them on disk and take to WallyWorld to print.
1) What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? My name is Richelle. Just like Michelle but with a R
2) Where are you from? West Virginia, I am a hillbilly at heart!
3) Family? I am enjoying being a newlywed! I just got married in November. I live with my DH and our two cats
I have two brother who I am very close too. A sister, she has a son Alex. He is 3 and the sunshine in my life!
My mom and her mom live close by. I am pretty close to them as well.
4) Occupation? working for the man
5) Age? 25 3/4
6.) how many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? no less then 6
7) What size LOs do you prefer/do you do? I prefer 12x12 but the 8x8 ones are fun
How would you describe your scrapping style? bold, fun
9) How long have you been scrapping? about 10 years
10) Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo? I ALWAYS layer things. People comment on it a lot in my gallery.
11) Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? Basic Grey
12) Is there a technique you’d love to learn or have tried and gave up on? I want to stamp more, I like too. I just don't ever do it!
13) Is there someone on sb.com or elsewhere whose style you love or whose LOs inspire you? I have several but I LOVE scrapperlicious.
14) What do you hope to gain from being in the For Scraps Sake group? new techniques and friends
Most excellent! You would love my house! It was built in 1949 and still has a lot of the original features. Tile, linoleum, etc. We even have knotty pine in the basement, with a bar with a red linoleum top and silver sides.
Yes, we've mutually agreed that two weeks should be sufficient. So, our first LO Re-Do's are due by the 23rd of January.
I don't know if you've worked your way all the way through the thread, but this is a group effort. If you come up with ideas or challenges, speak up!
If you also know of someone that you'd like to invite into the group, we encourage yo to do so. All we ask is that they're not beginners and that they're not old sticks in the mud. This also still goes for our original invitees. Don't forget, you're also welcome to invite another in.