Page 1 of 217 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #45 - Come have a few Laughs with US!        (Topic#1447745)
scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

What is this thread about? Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other. It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

Most of us also really love bling and encourage bling usage! CLICK HERE

Come visit OUR GALLERY to meet some of the irregular regulars!

There are several of us who are dealing with weight/health issues, too, so we've started a HEALTHY CHALLENGE as a way to have support and accountability for whatever your goals may be.

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get. WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer. Please practice proper food safety; eat and drink responsibly.

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to scrappycath

AHH..here's the new thread! Good morning everyone!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to ShirleyJB

Good monring Shirley!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

MoRning too!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

TGIF!!!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Elizabeth - cute new avi "Peas on Earth" !!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Vivian!! Good Morning. This is early to see you here!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

It's raining so hard!!! And it's cold/cool 35*

At least it is not snow/ice

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Hey Cath! Hey Viv! So glad it is Friday! Its been a week. One of my good friends is retiring..next Friday is her last day.

Kim, your friend was just on tv..

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to ShirleyJB

morning...

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• c-leaper Said:
Oh what a tangled web......

*sigh*

DD & DGS went to dinner tonight with Wifey & her friend. Had a good time. Chatted like a bunch of girls...plus one. (Okay, plus 1 1/2 - the friend is 5 1/2 months pregnant.)

Wifey asked DD if she wanted to go to a movie together tomorrow evening. DD blurted, "Only if ED can babysit." Wifey called - of COURSE he'll babysit.

Then, as DD was on the way home, ED called her. Wanted to know, if he could have DGS tomorrow night, why couldn't he have him EVERY Friday evening, or at least every other?

Somewhere in her conversation with him, she asked, "So if you're watching him on Fridays, too, for a couple hours, what does that mean when we go to two three-hour visits (Mon/Wed) in February?" And ED said, "Well, we can just do three three-hour visits."

By the time DH & I got home (we'd gone out for dinner too) (alone) (to eat hot food) (and have adult conversation), DD was saying, "How did one time of babysitting turn into every Friday?"

Thankfully, she hadn't given him an answer right away. Said she'd have to talk it over with us.

We decided that she'd tell him that this doesn't mean he gets the kid every Friday...or even every-other. But if there's a night when she & Wifey want to go out, that he'll be the first person on the list to babysit. Whenever it happens. But this also does NOT mean we automatically make it 3 three-hour evenings starting in February.

Of course, when she tried to call him back, he didn't answer his phone. So now he has to call HER back.

OH! And his bank account got shut down because he was overdrawing with his debit card. So now there's no more automatic monthly deposit going into DGS' account from ED's. Ummmm....yeah. We're gonna have to talk about that, too.

Watch for him to ask for a "right of first refusal" for times that DD will be away without DGS... that he should be given the right to be the first one asked to care for DGS.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to ShirleyJB

• ShirleyJB Said:
Hey Cath! Hey Viv! So glad it is Friday! Its been a week. One of my good friends is retiring..next Friday is her last day.

Kim, your friend was just on tv..

Hope your weekend is better!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I'm not able to catch up! This week has kept me away from here way too much. Miss you guys!

Hope I can sneak on during the day today!!!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm trying to avoid retail therapy (because I don't need anything, I just want something new to make me happy) and I'm trying to avoid going out to breakfast after I drop Abby at school (because I have plenty of food in the house, and if I go out to eat, I will order the artery clogging special, and I don't need all that fat.)

I'm going to psyche myself up for some intensive scrap therapy. Maybe I can knock out some LOs. All the photos are basically organized, now I just need to pick the paper.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Maybe I'll even be able to be back once I get a few people in the house moving to where they need to be!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
I'm trying to avoid retail therapy (because I don't need anything, I just want something new to make me happy) and I'm trying to avoid going out to breakfast after I drop Abby at school (because I have plenty of food in the house, and if I go out to eat, I will order the artery clogging special, and I don't need all that fat.)

I'm going to psyche myself up for some intensive scrap therapy. Maybe I can knock out some LOs. All the photos are basically organized, now I just need to pick the paper.

Scrap therapy sounds like a very positive choice Liz!!!

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB

I'm off to get ready for work..y'all have a great day!
Liz, choose something healthy for breakfast..most important meal and all that!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

• Texas Suzie Said:
Wanna think less of me as a person?

Milky has been digging in the trash, fighting with our other cats, and pottying everywhere she shouldn't-including inside our shoes.

We tried putting her outside, but she kept climbing the screen door and meowing all night long, which was upsetting the kids.

I told Matt to dispose of Milky this morning. He took her to work and dropped her off in his parking lot with the hope that some schoolkid would take her home. I had serious guilt, but I'm tired of her peeing and pooing everywhere.

Matt called noonish. He went out to the truck and Milky was curlled up in it. He wanted to know what he should do about her. I went and got her. She rode in the seat with me and purred the whole way home. She's been curled up sleeping in the basket on my desk ever since.

I guess if I was willing to drive 15 min each way to get her, I didn't really want to lose her. She's such a sweet tempered thing if she'd just lose her alleycat traits.

Don't think less of you at all.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to ShirleyJB

• ShirleyJB Said:
I'm off to get ready for work..y'all have a great day!
Liz, choose something healthy for breakfast..most important meal and all that!

I'm thinking a toasted peanut butter and banana on whole wheat with a glass of milk.

Page 1 of 217 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics