Page 1 of 203 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #46 - Laughing to Stay Warm - Come Join Us!        (Topic#1448765)
c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

What is this thread about? Well, things get quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular" including myself. We chat about anything and everything. We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other. It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

Most of us also really love bling and encourage bling usage! CLICK HERE

Come visit OUR GALLERY to meet some of the irregular regulars!

There are several of us who are dealing with weight/health issues, too, so we've started a HEALTHY CHALLENGE as a way to have support and accountability for whatever your goals may be.

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get. WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer. Please practice proper food safety; eat and drink responsibly.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

I'm here. I can't jump, though, still hurting.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to BlingQueenRia

Jenni, just had to let you know that you started a food fight on FB....

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to darksideme

Anna, she started it. She threw cheesecake at me on FB, and I had to retaliate. I threw chocolate cake back.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

Yummy

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

See, if you were still on FB, we could throw food at you, too.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• c-leaper Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • c-leaper Said:

Dawn: so now its just Myspace.

Jenni: I have that one, too. What's your name on there?

Dawn: mrngstrgal

Jenni: I've watched DD use it for quite awhile now. I do like the way you automatically find out of any updates that your friends (and their friends) have made, instead of having to go looking for them.

Dawn: Myspace now has that function. Just recently updated the site.

Would've been a lot easier to find you if you didn't have all that ~~@@@@~~ stuff with your name.

(Says proudly) It's called Name Bling.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

I'll stick with using myspace where it is safe.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

• c-leaper Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

The superstore is carrying STICKLES!

No, Dawn! No!

Boot Camp! Remember Boot Camp!

I abstained.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• DarkSideAnna Said:

Agreed. Plus FB felt like a playyard to me. Not that I am against the occasional pie in the face. But I have to have a REALLY good, logical reason to be there and could not think of one.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • DarkSideAnna Said:

Agreed. Plus FB felt like a playyard to me. Not that I am against the occasional pie in the face. But I have to have a REALLY good, logical reason to be there and could not think of one.

The only reason I have an account there is some friends I want to stay in touch with do not have myspace. I rarely use it and all of those extras feel so cluttered to me.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

• Texas Suzie Said:
I'm in extreme pain, can't do anything. I get hormonal depression with the stupid endo. The pain is just too much right now to be able to deal with all of this. And then the few people I tried to discuss this with say they're tired of hearing me whine. I never mention my pain to them anymore, but they're calling me whiney? After I just listened half an hour to her twisted ankle story??? I'm stressing her out, she says. *sigh*

Don't you have Planned Parenthood there that could see you for a huge discount?? Maybe you should consider this?

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

• leebla Said:
Hey, someone do me a favor.....
Go to the superstore, look up stickles, click on baby blue, and look very closely at the bottle....what does it say in the upper left??

am I losing it?

haahah that's funny!! It says YELLOW.
The Cotton Candy one says the same thing. Must be a computer generated image.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

[quote=daezee][quote=c-le aper][quote=daezee][quote =c-leaper][quote=daezee]I 'm glad you are staying Vivian. I have now paused my TV and I am banning myself from here for the next several minutes until I force myself to finish my report card comments. You know that old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?" I feel like just putting a blank page on some of their report cards to make my point. I don't have very many of those...just one actually. Trying to find a positive to type. ...................still thinking...............hmmmmm................He always eats all of his lunch?!?
[/quote]

Is this still the one who can't read up to level and has no respect for authority?

[/quote]
That would be the one. His mom finally shaved off his mohawk because of his behavior. She thought that would work...threaten him that she would shave it if he didn't straighten up...didn't work. I'm kind of glad...I'd been having the urge to take scissors to the kids hair for weeks. He also lost his "2 carat diamond earring" so whew...that distraction is gone, too.
[/quote]

You are still teaching first grade, right?
[/quote]
Yes...first grade.
[/quote]

A mohawk and earring in FIRST GRADE??

darksideme
Queen
darksideme
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

Cuz that's how they roll. yo.

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

I can't even post that with a straight face! The above phrase is so not fitting to anything I would actually say!

darksideme
Queen
darksideme

Dawn, are you still having kit ordering trouble?

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

• c-leaper Said:
Ria: This is because I round my figures UP so I can work with whole numbers. If I spend, say, $13.49 at the LSS, I write down $14 and subtract $14. It's easier on me, and I build a little cushion in my account. Make sense? I got in that habit with my checking account so I wouldn't get overdrawn.

Jenni: I did that, too, when I was in college and managing my own account. Now that DH is in charge of the money, he wants to know where we stand, to the penny.

{{{{{{{{{{{{SUZIE}}}}}}}} }}}}}}

Anna: He tells me I'm hot....I think he is blind or something. He also says he honestly doesn't see that I have gained any weight. My pants say differently, but he still doesn't see it. I know he is not lying because this is the guy who will tell me "don't wear that jacket, it makes you look pregnant".

Ria: I hear ya, Viv. I think my own DH probably needs new glasses. He says I'm hot, too, but I don't feel hot

Vivian: I think my dh needs his eyes examined but I'll work with his delusion about me still being hot.

Jenni: Okay, I was going to mention this later, but since y'all were talking about it ANYhow....

Has anyone else seen this new show on Lifetime called "How to Look Good Naked"? (Remember, this is on a women's network, so it's not quite like it sounds.)

Actually, I've watched a couple eps and I've cried both times (mostly because I identify SO much with the women). The basic format is, Carson Kressley (sp?) from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" takes these women who feel horribly fat, takes them through some reality check exercises, helps them find and figure out what kind of clothes (and underthings) are best for them, gets them a hair-and-make-up makeover, then when they're feeling like they can take on the world, he'll talk them into doing a (very tasteful) nude photo shoot. Then one of the best pictures from the photo shoot is displayed on the side of a building where people can see it, and random passersby give their reactions to it.

It sounds hokey, but it really is terrific. I'm wondering how I can get myself on there. And yes, I'd do the photo shoot if I had to to get the rest of it.

Gonna post now....

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• DarkSideAnna Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

Cuz that's how they roll. yo.

Page 1 of 203 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics